CHANEE

saobomp

sarNie Adult
anyone remember this back in the late 80s perhaps. i seen this one when i was a lot younger. n'ek was capture and torture b/c they knew that she was p'ek wife.

had to do something with her getting married before the time and she turned into a monkey. she had 2 sons and they were the ones helping her turn back into human. they had to use the bad man's blood to put on her to turn her back b/c i think he put the spell on her...

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
welll..the summary you gave is summary tooo alot of lakorns that nang ek becomes a monkeys...it sounds kinda like PiKoungThong!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
no it's not pikroungthong b/c i seen that movie when it came out as well.

let me think. i know the movie is not that long about 4tapes. n'ek lived with the loung ta along with her sisters. somehow p'ek went to the woods and met her so he asked her to marry i think. she came to live in the palace. the bad peeps wants to take over so they got p'ek on a smell them love potion thingy. so he forgets and falls for the bad girl. the nang rai's dad put a curse on n'ek and turned her into a monkey. he has magic powers. so she wonders in the woods. someone took her and made her became their slaves singing dancing in front of the village peeps. she would always cry and cry and the peeps would think that she's so sad...

she concieved a baby. i dont know how she had a human son. he would do things for her. oh n'ek was pretty back then she played in so many boran movies too. somehow they got away or someone helped them so they ended at loung ta's place. the son goes and tries to find his dad.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
not sure wat channel but it's a pretty short movie. k the n'ek was a kinalee along with 2 or 3 of her sisters. they live with loung ta and when p'ek seen her they fell in love. she went with him.

his fiance's dad didnt like that. when n'ek got pregnant the dad put a curse on her to turn her into a monkey...

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
from the summary, I can recall a little of what movie you are talking about, but don't really remember the titile. I think she turn criple or something and p'ek was looking for her. there were two sons, i am sure. One with her and the other is in the palace trying to help nek too. i believe it a ch 3 boran.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
HmMmm....4 tapes only? are you sure it's thai and not like a Cambodian movie or something? well i don't know then...hehehe

sarN

sarNie Granny
is it where the n'K is a kinalee . The P'k saw her and her sister swim in dis lake . He fall in love with her so he stole her wing and all the sister left her . He took her to his Kingdom. She give birth to twin and the nang rai's dad put a curse on n'ek and turned her into a monkey blah blah she go thur some hardship in the forest blah . She came to dis one kindom and the King saw her in the wood and he know she is curse so he turn her back to human and take her home . The King later fall in love with her but somethin bad happen to his kingdom cuz he commited a sin for loving antoher man wife blah blah so the king was turn to stone and the n'k left the kindom but once she step out she turn back into a monkey . I remeber watching a boran lakonr like dis long time ago .. it good .

saobomp

sarNie Adult
yes sarn that's the same movie. ur soo good. it was a really good movie and not long too. the n'ek played in several movies back then too and also played in a modern movie like a one tape movie. (khon gin pua). that movie was good too...

ur going to cambodian? have fun...

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Someone has uploaded the opening theme to this lakorn on youtube. check it out. hahaha i read back on some of our comments and we kept saying it was PigunThong hahaha.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
So it's called Chanee?? I remember the p'ek stealing the wing, but wow, can't believe that's all I remember of it.

mia07

Introvert
Sounds good... Dang, I kinda wish I watched more Ch.3 borans as well. Even though their clothings were a bit odd and weird-looking, their story lines were actually pretty good.

mia07

Introvert
Yeah... I think those were the ones made around like late 90s and early 2000s, but the old ones back in the 80s were serious like Ch.7, too.