Challenge of Love (COMPLETE)

simplysweet

Simplysweet

Chapter 8

Earlier after kwan came to the hospital…

“excuse me…can you tell me where Kwan Usamanee is?” a man came rushing through the doors of the hospital..
Nurse: oh, she is still in the emergency room.
Man: thank You!

The man rushed off and bump into someone.

Mart: kwan usamanee?...(surprise) kwan!..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Doc: im sorry Mr. Tawin. I need a decision now in order to still save at least one of their lives.
“………………………………………….”
Beep……..Beep………….Beep……

Nurse: khun mo!...we’re losing the mother!!!!!...her heart beat is failing!....
Win: (his heart just sank) please! Just save her!...save Kwan!..
Doc: alright. Ill have a nurse bring you papers to sign for giving permission to save the mother’s life…
Win: (trembling..) *whisper* im sorry kwan..im sorry..i know you’ll hate me for this..

Nurse: excuse me khun win. Please sign and date here.
Win: (his shaky hands slowly signed the papers)
Nurse: thank you.

“Mr. Tawin……”

Win: yes.. (looked up) uh hello…
Mart: Mart Krissada., im a pediatrician doctor in this hospital. (pause) your wife, Kwan. I’ve been doing her check ups for her on the baby..
Win: oh! Yes!...how are you…(shakes hands with mark)
Mart: good. Do you mind if I talk to you for a bit…
Win: um sure…
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“a daughter huh…” smiles weakly…
Mart: yes..Kwan was excited when I told her the baby was a girl that day. She didn’t tell you….
Win: no…she never did…(looks down) I’ve…I’ve been mean to her ever since we’ve met, ofcourse I would understand why she won’t tell me anything…
Mart: well, its never too late to make it up..you know that right…
Win: its just…I never pictured to have kwan in my life. It was suppose to be me and Tana..
Mart: you know what people always say..some times the person you think love is just a lie that you tell yourself..its a challenge..you either sacrifice one thing for the other or loose it all….im sad that Kwan lost the child..but im also glad you chose to save her life…ill be going now..take care of her alright..
Win: thank you. Khun Mart..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My body felt empty. I felt like a part of me is missing. I felt so weak and I couldn’t manage to move. My eyelids felt heavy, I had to struggle just a little to get my eyes to open..

“Khun kwan…your awake” happy as ever….she reached out and touched Kwans arms..

Kwan: Keo..keow…(slowly utters her words) mMm..where am i…?
Keow: khun kwan, your in the hospital. Remember, you fell. Are you hungry? Let me get you some of the chicken soup I brought. (smiles)
Kwan: uh, its ok. I don’t feel hungry at all…(pause) how’s my angel…(smiles and put her hands on her stomach)Keow….
Keow: yes khun kwan…(sad face)
Kwan: (freaks out) keow!...where is my baby!!!! where is she!!...(she starts to panic.. )
Keow: (tries to explain to Kwan) …khun kwan..your baby …its…its….
Kwan: Keow!..please!...tell me where my baby is!..(she just kept crying and yelling desperately for her baby…) fine..ill go find her myself..(she pulled out the h2o needle from her hand and everything else)
Keow: (tries to stop kwan) khun kwan..please..your body isn’t fully recovered..please get back on the bed and rest…khun kwan..
Kwan: im sorry keow..i must find my baby..how come you won’t tell me where she is!

Kwan immediately ran to the door and went to the new born floor. She desperately kept searching for her baby..trying to see the tags on the little incubators and where the baby sleeps…
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Keow! Where is khun kwan??...”
Tana: Win!...why are you being so worried for…she probably just stepped out…
Keow: uhh..khun kwan woke up and started to panic…because….she notice she wasn’t pregnant anymore..i tried but couldn’t stop her….
Win: omg!...(ran out to search for Kwan) Kwan!...
Tana: Win!...come back!!..(angry at him for leaving her..)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“kwan!..” win went around the whole hospital looking…suddenly it came to his mind..She has to be at the new borns…Quickly he ran over…right when he got there he could hear Kwan arguing with the nurse about her baby…

“My baby!..please tell me where is she!..”
Nurse: im sorry miss, but I checked all these name tags and your last name isn’t on any of them…(felt bad for kwan)
Kwan: NO!

Win quickly ran up to Kwan and grabbed her shoulders…

Win: im sorry…(looks at the nurse) my wife is trying to recover from a miscarriage…
Kwan: (her face went dead) wha…what did you say??...
Nurse: oh im so sorry..im really sorry…
Kwan: no..no..no! (starts to panic)
Win: kwan!..calm down! (hugs her from behind trying to keep her still..he tighten his grip and hugged her from behind as kwan panic in shocked)
Kwan: your lying!!..your lying!!...you never wanted me or the baby!...let go! (screaming like crazy…people thought she was a crazy patient)
Win: im sorry kwan…im sorry..the baby is gone…
Kwan: (tears was all over her face..still..she wouldn’t believe it..) no!...liar!

Kwan went into shock and fainted…Win carried her back to her room and laid her on the bed. He felt so bad for what he’s done and what he’s cause. But he knew there was nothing else he could do.​

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
sigh... what a sad chapter. I can feel Kwan's pain. I was hoping that Kwan can take care of the child without Win, but it's sad how she had a miscarriage because of that BITCH Tana... I just want to strangle her right now... Win, Win is that really the women you love... now look what happens when you let your bitch in your house... I pity Kwan and she was looking forward to having her daugther as well. Love the update.

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
no!!!! kwan miscarriage all because of tana. now i am really mad at win and tana. i wonder if kwan will leave win after she gets out of the hospital since win never wanted her and he did said after she gave birth, he'll divorce her. i wonder if she'll think win have them save her and not the baby because he only wants a divorce because without the baby, there is really no tie between them anymore. i feel bad and sad for kwan. i want win to suffer for all that kwan's been through before kwan finally forgives him if he changes himself and comes to love kwan. love the update. please more update, can't wait!!

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
omg, i'm going to strangle win and tana. i so hope that kwan leaves the house when she gets out of the hospital. this is making me mad but i'm addicted. wonder what will happen after she's out of the hospital. this is a sad chapter for kwan and her baby. more please!!!

simplysweet

Simplysweet

Chapter 9

3 days later

Keow: khun win, she refuse to eat..she’s been so quiet and hasn’t moved one bit…i..i don’t know what to do..i think she’s in depression..(sad face..she looked over to Kwan)
Win: *sigh* I don’t know what to do either Keow…
Knock…knock..knock…
“win, is kwan sleeping..”
Win: (surprise) ma…uhh..no..she’s awake…
Win mom: kwan…darling…(she walked up to kwan and swept away the hair from kwans face)
Kwan: (her soft voice that hasn’t spoken a word since she woke up) khun ma…(cries)
Win mom: oh..(cries with kwan and pulled her into a hug) kwan…its ok…there’s always a second chance…be strong ok…
Kwan: ……….my…my baby…
Win mom: its ok..no need to say..i heard from Win when he called me two days ago…im so sorry…for a mother to loose a child..thats a horrible thing to happen..
Kwan: what am I suppose to do, ma…
Win mom: there…there…just rest now ok..we’ll talk about this later when you get discharge…
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Win dad: can you explain to me what happened??!?!..she can no all of a sudden just fall and Tana happen to stand there at the same time..i don’t buy it!..
Win mom: I don’t either!....that witch girlfriend of yours!..what was she doing there anyways!?
Win: uhh..ma…khun pa….she was only staying there for a few days…
Win mom: nonsense!!!!....are you crazy…your wife was pregnant and almost half way…and you still dare to bring your girlfriend around to cause trouble!...
Win dad: calm down dear..(calm win’s mom down)
Win mom: all I can say is….YOU BETTER NOT DARE DIVORCE KWAN! Or else I will dis own you!..you hear me!..
Win dad: im sorry son..but your on this one on your own..i agree with your mother..you should turn around and learn to love kwan..she just lost your guys child and she’s basically going through depression…you better care and do something about that…

While they were talking Tana happen to heard it all.. She wasn’t so happy about win’s mother’s saying that he can not divorce kwan...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Win went to see kwan at the hospital. It was her last day at the hospital.

Win: ummm…how are you feeling today, kwan?
Kwan: (doesn’t even look at him) im fine..what are you doing here..
Win: im here to pick you up..let me know when your ready to leave…
Kwan: no need to..im not going home with you..i thought about it and ill be staying with Fah for a couple of days. Just to clear my mind and stuff.
Win: but kwan..
Tana: (walks through the doors) good that you’ll be staying with your friend..now you and win can divorce!...(smiles) there’s no baby left and nothing left for you to stick around win..
Win: tana…don’t say that…
Tana: what! It’s the truth win…
Kwan: you wanted me out of your life…well you got what you wished for Win Tawin..you both can leave now. Ill wait to sign the divorce papers…
Win: *sigh* kwan…
Tana: lets go win..(pulls win away..)

Win and tana left. Kwan just wanted to break down and cry..but she couldn’t..she needs to remain strong for herself.

“kwan….”

Kwan: fah!...oh im so happy to see you..(gets up and hugs fah…)
Fah: kwan…im so sorry…how can this happen…
Kwan: *sigh* I don’t want to talk about it right now…Fah..can we just go now..i think ill feel much better after staying with you for a few months…
Fah: sure…you can stay forever if you want kwan…(smiles)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tana: so when will you start the papers win…
Win: idk….(confuse) not yet Tana..lets wait awhile first…
Tana: why….don’t tell me your pitying her and doesn’t want to leave her now!
Win: uhh..its not like that..i…I just don’t want to leave her right after this and cause a rumor to people that im cruel…(he lies to tana..)
Tana: ok..ill trust you on this..promise I won’t have to wait long….(hugs win)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fah: kwan…..are you sure that’s what you really want to do…?
Kwan: yes..i thought about this through..and I think its best if I get this divorce…
Fah: I don’t know..i know you and Win don’t get along very much…but still..your already married..i don’t want your parents to get mad at you..and I don’t want people to think bad of you as a divorce woman…
Kwan: truthfully I don’t care about the name of being called a divorce woman…Win and Tana already finally got rid of my child..Fah…my innocent child that knew nothing. She was a clean innocent life…
Fah: im sorry kwan…im sorry….

That night Fah and kwan stayed up all night just catching up on things. The shared their thoughts and feelings. Kwan finally told Fah was Tana did..

Fah: I can’t believe she did that!..kwan…
Kwan: ……………………
Fah: I can’t believe Tana was the one who pushed you!..Kwan..you know this is murder!..even if the child was unborn this is murder!..
Kwan: I know Fah…but what can I do..no body saw and knows…and Win wouldn’t believe me…
Fah: I guess your right..but I still..are you sure your not gonna let this loss get to you…
Kwan: I won’t…It’ll just take me a couple days to forget about this…​

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
thanks for the update. i wonder what win will do if kwan wants the divorce but his parents won't let him. thanks, i''m getting addicted to this fanfic.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Aww I love the update. I truly feel so sad for Kwan. I feel more sad for her than Aff, at least Ken is a good husband there to support his wife through the hard time, but Kwan is alone. Her dad won't even listen to her, and Win is being and ass.. If I were in Kwan's situation, I don't know if I could stay with Win. I would divorce him as well... I just hope Tana gets her punishment for causing Kwan to have a miscarriage! I hope Kwan doesn't give in easily to Win, I want him to suffer first... hehe... Can't wait for the next update.

simplysweet

Simplysweet

Chapter 10

“khun kwan…when are you going to come back…”
Kwan: (smiles) keow…im sorry..i just don’t feel like coming back yet..
Keow: (pleads kwans) ohh please come back khun kwan…I beg you..
Kwan: (giggles) I will be back tomorrow ok…
Keow: (smiles) really!...ohhh khun kwan hurry home..ill cook lots of great dishes for you!
Click

Win: keow..what are you so excited about…
Keow: (pause) uhh..oh..im just happy because khun Kwan will be coming home tomorrow..sorry khun win..i will be fixing up a room for khun kwan…(leaves)
Win: keow! Wait..a room you said?
Keow: yes khun win. Khun kwan said she refuse to stay if she has to share a room with you…

Keow left to go fix up a room for kwan. Win just stood there in deep thoughts. He hated kwan and never liked her around much but he was actually glad to hear she was coming back. Although he knows that things won’t be the same anymore. Mixed feelings starts to welled up in his heart. Then he starts to question himself, does he really love Tana?.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kwan: thanks for lending me your place and your shoulder Fah. (hugs Fah)
Fah: no problem, anytime kwan. Just call me ok..and take good care of yourself.
Kwan: kha…(turns around) keow!
Keow: khun kwan!...(smiles) sawatdee kha Fah….
Fah: sawatdeekha….take good care of khun kwan ok…bye..

Fah and Kwan waved bye to Fah and went inside the house. Kwan didn’t seem too happy but she just bared with it.

Keow: khun kwan….i fixed up this room as nice as I could for you…(smiles) I hope you like it..this room hasn’t been used for awhile. It has a very nice scenery out the windows though..
Khun kwan: thanks keow…this is fine.. its nicer than the room I have to share with Win before..(her face expression changed) *sigh* I hate to even say his name
Keow: ohh…khun kwan…khun win has actually been acting strange lately..he seems…different. Like he was actually very happy to hear when I said you’ll be back today…
Kwan: sure..i bet it just ruined his mood…
Keow: don’t say that…now hurry up and settle in..ill go fix up dinner right away..i made some very good dish for you to try..
Kwan: (smiles) kha…
It was just kwan sitting at the empty big dinner table. Since Win was never home before she was pretty much use to being alone home with just Keow. While kwan was having dinner Win came home.

Win: uhh..your back….
Kwan: why..are you sad to see my face….
Win: its not that…its just..
Kwan: just what…besides…you’re the one that really wants a divorce right…I figure its best if I come back and stay here until the divorce finalizes..that way khun ma won’t be suspicious of the divorce…
Win: (lies) thanks for making it easier for me..cause my mother won’t let us divorce..but im glad you came up with that idea…(walks away and kinda mad that kwan keeps rubbing the divorce in his face)
Keow: *whispers* divorce??....
Kwan: keow…im not hungry anymore…ill help you clean up…(starts clearing the table)
Keow: uhh..NO!..(smiles) ill clean up..you go get some rest ok…
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mike: so what…why are you so worried about this divorce all of a sudden…weren’t you the one that wanted this….(walks back and forth Win’s office)
Win: I did…(frustrated) but I have a feeling I shouldn’t go through with it also…
Mike: (laughs) ohhh….i see…my friend here is having what….a mix feeling I sense…love trouble???
Win: (shots back) hey!..its..its not even that..i said before that I don’t like Kwan..why would I all of a sudden like her..
Mike: well, my friend..im just saying…you know that sometimes people don’t realize they love someone until something happens…(looks at win) for say…Kwan was pregnant with your child…and all of a sudden she just lost her child..and then you had to make a decision…and now..your feeling guilty..but also start to pity and realize how beautiful she can be…
Win: stop with your non sense will you…I don’t pity her…and I haven’t seen that she’s beautifull…(lies) and besides…I had to choose her life..since I didn’t want that child anyways..(felt hurt by saying this but just said it out of no where)..
Mike: (looks at win in a angry way) you know what..if you’re a man..you would have just taken responsibility the right way and learn to love Kwan. She’s is actually very pretty. And a good person..*sigh* although…her friend Fah told me this child loss just broke her down….
Win: (curious) why…why would it make her break down..she probably didn’t even want the baby since she hated me..
Mike: im sure you think that way win..your stubborn..but from what Fah told me..i believe kwan must have loved that child a lot..speaking of which she did grow up with only one parent…her mother passed away very young…so she grew up with her father…im sure she wouldn’t have wanted her child to be born father less…or destroy and innocent child..

Win’s expression totally went from annoyed to sad. He didn’t know kwan only grew up with one parent. No wonder at the wedding her and her mother didn’t get along..Must have been her step mom..He started to feel really bad now….​

**THANKS FOR READING EVERYONE!!!..MORE CHAPTERS WILL BE POSTED SOON!..BEEN KINDA BUSY..BUT IM STILL TYPING THEM CHAPTERS WHILE I WORK!..LOL..=D**

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Yess I love the update! HAHAha.. I'm liking how Kwan is stronger this time. Keep fighting Kwan! Get back at Win and I still want to strangle Tana!!! She has to be punish or else I won't be happy at all. lol

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
oh garsh. i couldn't believe that i teared up on the fanfic.
it was very indeed sad&&Good! Win got me soooo effin' pissed off. garrshhers!
yeah! start falling for her after the miscarriage?! what an asseo! lool
thank goodness that kwan is a bit stronger now.
Tana, i so want to kill her even if this is just a fanfic. rofl
aneways, i can't wait for the next chapter.
update soon :)

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
thanks for the update. happy that kwan is back on her foot and being stronger. too bad for win that he thinks more of her after she lose the baby. he could have love her in the beginning and have the child but too bad too sad he knew too late. i wonder how far they're going to go with the divorce topic since his parents disapprove of the divorce, he doesn't really want to divorce now but kwan kepts talking about the divorce. can't wait for more updates.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
YAY!...ITS FRIDAY!!...IM HOPING TO BE ABLE TO POST UP 2 MORE CHAPTERS OR MORE TODAY!..THANKS SO MUCH EVERYONE FOR READING! ALSO THANKS FOR KEEPING UP WITH ME! TRULLY APPRECIATE IT!...=D

simplysweet

Simplysweet

Chapter 11

Knock…knock…knock…

Kwan: who is it….(combing her hair) Keow?...uhh..come in…(searching for her face crème in the drawers..she heard foot steps..) Keow..your not asleep yet…get some rest…
Win: uhh..its me..(walks up behind kwan)
Kwan: (surprise by the voice she jumped..) uhh..what do you want?....its late…
Win: nothing. I…I just want to come and see how your doing..thats all..
Kwan: (looks away and turned to the mirror )im fine..and its late, im tired…you can go now.
Win: (looks down) *sigh* sure…see you in the morning…

Kwan looked back and Win already walked out..she stopped what she was doing and took a deep breathe…She couldn’t sleep all night. Next door to her was Win’s room. The lights were also still on. Win just sat up against the head board of his bed thinking about everything. They both stayed up all night in their rooms lost in their thoughts until morning when they finally drifted to sleep.

Keow: khun kwan….(calling from outside of kwans room)
Tana: win! (knocking on his door)
Keow: maybe she isn’t awake yet..ill let her rest for awhile…(walks down the hall and see’s Tana..)
Tana: win…(keeps knocking)…
Keow: (ahem!) I think khun win must be tired..let him rest will you…
Tana: he’s probably just in the bathroom or changing…(gives a dirty look to Keow)
Keow: umm I don’t think soo…yesterday khun win and khun kwan stayed up all night watching movies…they just went to sleep this morning..(smiles) if you don’t trust me than forget it..notice they are both still sleeping…(smiles and walks away)
Tana: Keow!!...you liar!...(starts taunting and yelling at Keow..she ran back outside and went home)
Keow: hmph! Serves her right..stop coming around here…(she locked the gate entrance..)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Win: keow…umm..why are the gates locked..??....
Keow: (smiles) ohh..uhh..i thought I saw a crazy lady walked by this morning trying to get in…..
Win: crazy lady?....(confuse face) are you sure..?..its pretty safe around here though…?
Keow: (laughs) ohh..she probably just started going around here…she was crazy and ugly…her clothings were horrible and her hair…and OMG! Khun win..(starts explaining to win by moving her hands and stuff..) her make up was just horrible..i was about to faint…she was just really really ugly..
Win: (weird face expression) uhh….ok..you should keep the gates locked up every night now ok, keow….i don’t want any crazy pysco lady coming around here..
Keow: kha….(smiles) for sure…crazy and pysco lady won’t come around anymore!...(laughing to herself because she was just referring to Tana)

Kwan: keow…are you ok..what are you so happy about…
Keow: oh nothing khun kwan…have a sit I’ll be back with breakfast for you and khun win…
Kwan: its ok Keow..i don’t feel like having breakfast with anyone…(about to walk away..)
Win: (looks up at kwan) kwan….sit down..you need to have breakfast…
Kwan: im not hungry…
Win: even if your not hungry atleast take a bite or two…you think Keow really likes waking up early every morning to cook for us….(trying to convince kwan to stay)
Kwan: *sigh* (looks around) fine…but im not staying here because you asked…only for keow….
Win: (smiles to himself) sure…
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bump….Her light body bumped against someone...She was too busy thinking about things and didn’t realize she ran into someone until he spoke..

Guy: sorry, are you ok? (he looked down and notice how beautiful she is..)
Girl: yeah….sorry…im fine…
Guy: (smiles) im Chun….
Girl: ohh..im Kwan….sorry I wan’t looking where I was going..
Chun: don’t worry about it..
Kwan: im sorry..i have to go now…bye..
Chun: um bye…umm Kwan….
Kwan: yes…
Chun: mind if we meet up around here sometimes..you seem like a good person and maybe we could…be friends…(smiles shyly..)
Kwan: umm…we’ll see…bye…(smiles)

Chun was happy he ran into her. She was beautiful and sweet. He was about to walk away but then saw something on the ground. It was a cell phone. He figured he should just pick it up and maybe someone will call him for it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kwan: *sigh* keow I don’t know what happened to my phone!..have you seen a phone lying around here lately…
Keow: no I haven’t khun kwan. We can just buy a new one.
Khun kwan: no….i don’t want to..i’ll just keep trying to look for it..thanks keow…
Win mom: hello, son why don’t you and kwan come by later tonight. I want to have dinner with you two…its been awhile ok. Make sure you bring kwan or ill not talk to you for a very LONG time!..
Win: ok ma…I got it..bye..
Win mom: you better remember!...
Win: khrap…(looks annoyed) bye…
Click..
Win: (dials his phone..waiting for it to pick up..) come on..why aren’t you picking up…..

Ring..ring..ring….

“hmm..where is that noise coming from….(looks around and then notice it’s the cell phone he picked up..) oh..maybe the owner is calling…”

Chun: hello…..hello…
“………………………….”
Chun: anyone there?...hello…
“…………………………..”
Click…

Win: (confuse) maybe I got the wrong number…let me try again….
Chun: hello……
Win: uhh sorry..wrong number.
Chun: ohh…alright bye…

Win tried calling again. The phone was busy now and went straight to voicemail. Win was mad..thinking that kwan was with a guy and had him answer her phone…​

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
thanks for the update. win is going to misunderstand kwan since chun answers her phone. can't wait for more updates to see how their marriage life is going to be and how they will love each other after all they've been through.

simplysweet

Simplysweet

Chapter 12

Kwan: hmmm…..(grabs the home phone) ill try calling it…..

Ring…ring..ring…

“hello….”

Kwan: uhh..hello..
Person: how can I help you?
Kwan: ohh..i lost my phone and I was just calling it..
Person: oh yes!..this is it…I saw it and picked it up…
Kwan: (smiles) thank you so much!..umm do you mind dropping it off at my house.
Person: sure no problem…whats your address?..

Kwan gave him all the information and waited for him to drop off her phone. While waiting she decided to go walk around in the garden..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chun found the sweet voice very familiar but couldn’t seem to figure out where he had heard it. As he was on his way he finally made it. He figured she must be rich since her house was big and beautiful. He walked up to the gate and saw a familiar face. It was Kwan, whom he had met earlier.

Chun: Kwan!..(waived)..hi..
Kwan: (surprise to see chun at her gate..) uhh hi!..(she walked over to open the gate…) Umm what are you doing here?..how..how did you know where I live….??(kinda freaked out thinking he is stalking her)
Chun: (laughs) don’t worry. Im not stalking you..i brought your phone. I guess you dropped it at the park earlier..(smiles and hands her the phone..)

Right when he handed kwan the phone, Win just got home and saw it. He was enraged and jealous. He drove into the drive way and parked the car. Then he walked towards kwan and Chun.

Win: kwan!...(looks at her) uhh..what are you doing out here..
Kwan: (looks annoyed) what do you think..im talking to a friend..and its none of your business..(turns back to Chun)sorry, just ignore him..
Chun: (lost) uhh…sure..
Win: lets go home..(puts his hand on kwans arm) we have places to go..
Kwan: *sigh* (didn’t want to pull a scene in front of Chun) uhh..im sorry Chun..thanks for bringing this to me..umm..(smiles) how about this..we exchange number and we’ll have lunch sometimes….
Win: (he was getting more mad by the sound of that)
Chun: umm sure…(took her number down) ill..ill call you…bye…
Kwan: bye….
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kwan walked into the house leaving win to follow her. He was trying to catch up to her to get an explanation. Right when kwan was going to enter her room Win pulled her to face him..

Win: (mad) what the hell was that all about?!
Kwan: ow…(struggling to get free form his grip) let go…your hurting me!..
Win: No!...not until you tell me who he is and why he was here!..i don’t like guys snooping around my house!..
Kwan: (anger) its none of your business who I associate with anymore!..he’s a friend! You hear me..a friend and a good one that seems to actually see that im an existed human being also!...and this is not just yours but MY house too!...until this divorce is finalize everything here is also consider mines! And who ever I choose to have over is my guest and my business..you have no say in this!...(finally got away from Win’s grip and pushed him…) leave me alone now! (boom! She slams the door in his face)
Win: (he was soo mad he couldn’t utter a word…) damn it!...(he yelled and punched the wall leaving a little dent in the wall beside Kwan’s door..)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Win: mom…(frustrated) im sorry…me and kwan were suppose to come but uhh….kwan ended up invited a couple guest so we are stuck here..i promise to bring her this weekend???.....ok…khrap….bye….
Click…

That night Win couldn’t sleep at all. He was still mad about what happened. He starts to have second thoughts about the divorce…before he hated her but now he seems to just get more and more jealous of who she meets..especially with Tana around less often now..he seems to somehow starts losing his feelings for Tana…Win didn’t know what to do and felt helpless…He wondered how things would have been like if his child was born…maybe he really would have learnt how to love kwan then…but he refuse to accept that he might have just a little feelings for kwan….

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mike: I think you like her…
Win: what?! ..how can you say that…
Mike: im just saying..your starting to feel more jealous towards her as she meets new people and as she’s moving on…that’s call love my friend….
Win: pshh..liar….
Mike: fine don’t believe me…but I think it is. You didn’t care so much about her before..and now your all worried and curious who she’s associating with..(laughs) your soo stubborn my friend. Its ok to face the fact that you love her and not Tana.
Win: don’t say that!....(looks at the door) somehow when you mention her name she just shows up..what if she heard you….i’d be dead meat and she would take things the wrong way..
Mike: Good!..(smiles at win)
Win: (gave mike a death glare)
Mike: (smears off that smile) uhh ok…im sorry didn’t mean that..hehe..
Tana: win!!!..(runs up to him in his office)

Both Win and Mike look shocked….speaking of the Devil…

Win: uhh..what are you doing here Tana….
Tana: nothing…just bored at home like always…*sigh* I wished we’d live together already….better yet…im anxious to have our wedding…(starts whining) how long are you going to make me wait…
Win: uhh..Tana…please don’t talk about those things with me at the moment…(frustrated ) im just very busy with uhh..projects right now…
Mike: (figure he mine as well help Win out) uhh..yeah…we have like about umm 5-6 projects…so Win will be VERY VERY BUSY …..
Tana: (totally buys it) really!..wow that’s a lot...
Win: yeah..ummm ok me and Mike are starting now…bye…see you later..(pushed her out the door)
Mike: (looks at Win) *ahem*…..soooo
Win: *sigh* thanks mike..i owe you..
Mike: (smiles happily.) no problem!..=D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kwan: sawatdee kha….
Chun: sawatdee khrap, Kwan…..thanks for having lunch with me today…
Kwan: no problem..i get very bored at home anyways…(smiles)
Chun: (hesitates)umm kwan..you mind me asking you something….
Kwan: umm…sure…
Chun: uhh…who…who’s that guy yesterday?.....your brother?..boyfriend??...fiance?...
Kwan: (blank expression…) ohhhhh……he’s…..(hesitates)

Kwan wasn’t sure if she should just say he is her husband or lie to Chun.​

roselovesice

oh garsh! i wonder what she is going to say to chun!
i do hope that she doesn't lie! or that'll cause chaos! Gahhh~
&&Yayyy! 2 chapters updated! i can't wait for MORE! xD
Tana is soo..GAH! i just want to kill her already. lool
Kwan is so strong now&&Win is gettin' JEALOUS more now! muahhaha! that's what you get! xP
Mike is so true! Win, Listen to him! you are in LOVE<3
Thanks for the update!
&&
Yesh, do update soon today or whenever you have time! lol :)

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
haha.. I'm loving this more and more. Win is toally in LOVE if he can't seem to figure that out... Oooo Chun, he seems like a nice guy, I wouldn't mind if Kwan falls for him.. lol.. Sigh I was still hoping for a baby. Arrgg... Tana, I need to strangle her right now! lol.. The updates are wonderful and can't wait to see what Kwan tells Chun. I don't really care if she lies to him, Win deserve it! heheh.. I told you I wasn't going to let Win off the hook that easily. lol...

simplysweet

Simplysweet

Chapter 13

*sigh* I can’t lie to him. Look at him, he’s so kind and sweet.

Kwan:(looks down) he’s my husband….
Chun: (surprise) ohhh….i didn’t know that…sorry for asking you to come out..he must not like it…
Kwan: no..its fine..(smiles weakly) besides..we’re not that kind of husband and wife anyways..we…we’re getting a divorce soon..
Chun: (even more surprise) hmm…mind me asking why….sorry for being nosy…just that..your beautiful, and nice.why would he let you guys divorce..
Kwan: (starts to have tears in her eyes) im sorry..its just a very long story…I’ll..i’ll tell you when I have time…
Chun: sure..no problem….(smiles at kwan) lets just enjoy a wonderful lunch..
Win: (grabbed kwans hands) Where were you?! You went out with that guy huh?!..tell me..
Kwan: what is your problem.!...(gives him a mad look) you don’t need to know where I go!...
Win: yes I do!..im your husband!..(grabs both Kwans hands and pulled her close to him)
Kwan: (tries to break free) let me go..your hurting me!...Win!..
Win: NO!..i refuse to let go..(pulls her in and roughly tried to kiss her)
Kwan: ahh!..win!..stop!...(broke apart and slapped him!.) you jerk!...(runs up the stairs)
Win: (can’t believe he just did that..)

Kwan kept rubbing her lips when she got in her room..She ran to her bathroom and washed her lips..

Kwan: (mad) you jerk!...your heartless!....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Win mom: kwan!...(smiles) im glad to see you two today..lets have dinner and catch up. Umm..how are you and are you and Win doing ok? (looks at Win)
Win: (hesitates) umm..ofcourse ma..why wouldnt’ we…
Kwan: khun ma, win is lying. We are not fine. He’s been mean to me!
Win mom: (looks at win) you!..how dare you still treat her like this!..huh..
Win: ohh! Ma…its not even like that…gosh…
Win dad: now..now..calm down everyone..lets just be happy and enjoy the night..

Kwan was glad at least she’s on good terms with Win’s parents. But she starts to feel sad how she’ll miss having them around once her and Win finalizes the divorce..Win on the other hand actually felt happy that his parents liked Kwan. This feeling of his parents with him and kwan is totally much better then when Tana is around. He usually doesn’t even get these laugh and happy moments with Tana when he’s with his parents…
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fah: umm I don’t think I should go with you kwan…
Kwan: why…this guy is really sweet..i’d like you to meet him a lot…
Fah: are you sure…I don’t want to be a third wheeler…
Kwan: oh come on..your not..he’s just a friend besides..who knows..maybe you two will hook up…(laughs)
Fah: sure kwan..you know I don’t dig guys very much..hehe..im super picky….

So Fah ends up going with Kwan to meet up with Chun. They figure since they have nothing to do they will just go have have a nice little picnic at the park..

Chun: kwan!...over here..

Fah: hmmm….not bad..(giggles) he’s pretty cute…
Kwan: told you you’ll like him…
Fah: hey I didn’t say I like him..he’s just…cute…
Kwan: come on..ill introduce…(walked over to Chun) hey..this is my best friend Fah..Fah this is Chun…
Chun: (smiles) hello!
Fah: (shyly) hi…
Kwan: lets set up everything and eat…hehe..im hungry…
Chun: sure thing….

While they ate and talk about things a cute little girl was playing with her mom…She was probably about a year to two years old…

Chun: (smiles) ahh…isn’t it just wonderful when you come to parks and see families and their children. Its such a wonderful blessing to have a happy life with your baby..Just like that mother and daughter..(laughs) I love kids!..
Fah: yes! Me too!..kids are such a bundle of joy!...right kwan!..(stops and looks at kwan) uhh…kwan..
Kwan: ohh uhh..yeah..right..(turns away.) I need a quick walk..my legs are falling asleep…(smiles and walks away…)
Fah: oh no…we shouldn’t have brought that up…(sad)
Chun: is there something wrong..(looks lost) kwan doesn’t look very happy at all….
Fah: I suppose she didn’t tell you huh….
Chun: uhh not that I know of…mind telling me..(smiles)
Fah: umm sure…since you’re her new buddy mine as well that way you’ll know..
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chun: im sorry to hear that…so that means her and Win, her husband doesn’t get along very well…
Fah: yeah..and after that accident Kwan’s just different. She’s still struggling over it…
Chun: so the baby…..
Fah: the baby didn’t make it…Win had to choose who’s life he needed to save..his unborn child..or Kwan’s life..too much blood lost…
Chun: (shock) that must have been hard…I guess that is the reason why they are divorcing right…
Fah: kha…(looks at Chun) im glad she met you though..your very nice and kind…maybe she’ll be happier having more people around her besides just me..
Chun: (laughs)I hope so…
Fah: ill go look for kwan..(gets up but tips over) ahh…
Chun: (his eyes were wide open..)uhhh….(Fah landed right on top of Chun..face to face..)
Kwan: (giggles) hmm…maybe I should have made my walk longer…
Fah: (gets up) uhh NO!...i was just about to come look for you but i…I fell…(felt embarass)
Chun: yeah..yeah..uhh its fine…it was nothing..(shyly tries to change the subjects..) well lets get going…its getting late..me and Fah wouldn’t want Win to be mad at you..
Fah: yeah…tell me about it..(laughs)​

roselovesice

thank goodness she didn't lie.
he would of found out the truth anyways. lol
oh gosh! win kissed her? intense! rofl jk
ahaha~ Fah is funny!
Chun is such a nice guy! :D
Poor kwan. hope that there will be another kid on the way later. lool ;;D
update soon :)
waitin' for more ;D