Chalk Art

noungning

Heartless
Chalk drawings from Julian Beever. Scroll down slowly and stop at each new frame. Julian Beever is an English artist who's famous for his art on the pavement of England, France, Germany, USA, Australia and Belgium . Nice 3-D illusions...

People are actually avoiding walking in the "hole"

Which is the real guy & which beer is real?

noungning

Heartless

The image below has been taken from a wrong angle:

Remember, both his feet in reality are flat on the pavement

Politicians Meeting Their End

This drawing of a Rescue was to be viewed using an inverting mirror

girl on a beach mat.

Make Poverty History drawing from the side(40 ft long)

Spiderman to the rescue

noungning

Heartless
Batman and Robin to the rescue(SO COOL)

sorry it's a lot long... i can't even take one pic out because it's so cool looking! i love art and this is just so amazing. great stuff... i need to learn how to shade with color... one hard task... :shock: ... but dammit i just like it sooo i hope someone likes it too. lol :p

SORRY DON'T WARN ME... I HAD TO. LOL

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Amazing he is good it looks HOT lol wow i would love to go and check that out . He is really goood omg lol

bugsy

sarNie Adult
yea...this dude is AWESOMELY TALENTED!! My friend showed me these pictures awhile back...cause hes into art too. And yes...i was awwing and oohing. lol. i wanna go see forreal.

L

lalalek

wow :shock: ...i've never seen anything like this before!!!! i just don't get it how it's so freaken 3D? man, they really got imagination!!! :D

dfemc

sarNie Adult
i'm blown! his work is super HAWT! so where is this fellas next destination? does he have a website displaying his self-tour? i'm so down to head out to it. is he goin' to europe, or east/west coast of the U.S. anytime soon?

let me know...i'd love to have a chance to live his art ;)

Nameless

N i n j a
nice nice. i like the coke one. i wish i could be that artistic.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Nameless said:
nice nice. i like the coke one. i wish i could be that artistic.
[post="143488"][/post]​
lol...at first i read "i like the cookie one".....and went up to find the cookie one....but there WASNT a cookie one. I was like...Nameless....wth? lol. But now.....now i can read. :D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
kewliox this stuff ish cool ombuddha i had to look at it for like 5 minutes lol just to make sure its actually on the floor hahaha =x so slow meeh lol