• Total voters

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
If they consider Mint Chalida a maturer roles I think her good pra'ek choice is
P'Great his like a senior more than Nadech I want to see a romantic comedy for
Mint/Nadech

Raindrops

sarNie Hatchling
now that i've got a chance to think about it again, I want to add another guy that is not on the list...I wouldn't mind seeing her and First Ekkaphong reunite in anothere drama with just them as the leading couple...they were cute together in Wan Jai Gub Nai Jom Ying

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
My vote is Mario and then Nadech! Mario and Chalida would look really cute together! Another nickname for Mario-Chalida could be Oh-Chali (Mario addresses himself as Oh a lot).

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I love Chalida and Nadech individually but NOT feeling them together in these pictures, lol.

LOL.. Nadech looks so tiny next to Chalida at this event. Haha. :p Maybe they'll look better onscreen together. -- Nadech can wear heels.

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
Is mint taller than yaya? I want to see her with nadech also.

Ch3 new actresses are so young and so tall!

LOL:)

sarNie Juvenile
Not a huge fan of Mint Chalida or Barry Nadech but I accidentally found this video on YouTube and I think it's really cute!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlG4Wr7h5aE

loser12

sarNie Hatchling

LOL.. Nadech looks so tiny next to Chalida at this event. Haha. :p Maybe they'll look better onscreen together. -- Nadech can wear heels.
Thanks for sharing blissfulxoxo :) Now i wanna see them on screen, they look cute together! :coverlaf:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I think Mint and Nadech look quite cute in the pictures above actually...but it just can't be helped adding that Yadech and Chanawat look even cuter! T-T

fanny

sarNie Adult
i want to see her with older generation p'ek such as ken, tik, aum, smart, and por t, and por n. i want to see her in challenging role i know she will do well if a chance is given. i want to see those role where n'ek is young and p'ek is older and take care of n'ek.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
i want to see her with older generation p'ek such as ken, tik, aum, smart, and por t, and por n. i want to see her in challenging role i know she will do well if a chance is given. i want to see those role where n'ek is young and p'ek is older and take care of n'ek.
Reminds me of a lakorn like Ruk Diew Kong Jintara.

Pope is considered a newbie for lakorns, but he's not exactly very young, so I would love to see him as a mature praaek with Chalida as a much younger nang aek. But somehow, I feel the chance is very slim.

I can't believe my man only has two votes.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ken T is too old for Mint, lol.. I think someone around Grate, Louis, and Boy age are good gap.
those U listed there can go with Mint but it would look so odd if she pair with those
that looks old enough to her dad meaning those are born
in the 70's