Chalida's Next P'ek?

who should be mint's next future p'ek??

• Total voters

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Mai dai nok jai krai..Tae...LAI JAI. HEHEHEHEHEHE

Credit Chalida Home@Pantip
I love Mario and Mint individually. I think they would make just a wonderful couple here.
Both are fresh, and really cute/beautiful!

There is definitely spark. haha But let's hope they are not paired in a comedy. I want a good lakorn in the future.

fanny

sarNie Adult
those U listed there can go with Mint but it would look so odd if she pair with those
that looks old enough to her dad meaning those are born
in the 70's
thats true they are old enough to be her dad, but remember nam pueng kom janie and chatchai, chatchai and namfon p, tik and teya in prissana. i want mature p'ek act with her, i want those type of lakorn like sai lohit or rak diew kong janjura.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thats true they are old enough to be her dad, but remember nam pueng kom janie and chatchai, chatchai and namfon p, tik and teya in prissana. i want mature p'ek act with her, i want those type of lakorn like sai lohit or rak diew kong janjura.
I agree too but there is a reason that they chose those oldies its the storyline but
if it doesn't relate to the story plot then assume Mint C pair with younger gen is more
better

sao_choi

sarNie Hatchling
i wanted Mint and Mark pair up again but now i think i Prefer Mario and MintC
Perhaps another Mteam :thumbsup:

nikki1786

LizQuen
i voted for Mario... lol i want to see Chalida with either Mario or Mark. that's it.

lullabylee

sarNie Egg
I really wanna know how yaya is gonna react to this poll vote since Nadech is the main votes. Lol i also vote for him too. Things can get really stir up for yaya and mint lol. I think they should try nadech with mint since yaya spread evil between kim and mint. #lovekim,mint,yaya,margie

mzmoua06

sarNie Hatchling
ChariOh was awesome together... totally ship them now! I wish she would do a kiss/slap with either Mario, Pope, Top, Nadech n even reunit with Mark once again just to prove thaf theres no bad blood between them lkke they say they dont have... n even if they still do, can u guys imagin the chemstry they will have in a kiss/slap lakorn!!!

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
Mint C will accept 3 Lakorns: 

Cupids- Boy
RLR- Top J.

Unknown ATM- *crossing my fingers* for Son/ Nadech/ JMA/ Mario  :dance1:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Due to conflicts in schedule Mint is no longer part of Cupids thus Toey J. replaced her.

Voted for Nadech. It would be a fresh pairing! :D

Currently she has two upcoming lakorns with Top J. and James M.