Chaleuy Suk(Who & Who)

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Im still excited over this... Rome and Aff together OMG!!!! It's Wonderful!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
yeah i reckon p'aff's voice is cute...hehe.
yeah...its like so small kinda voice....

her voice is funnie/cute ..at first i thought it was annoying but i don't know what happen afterward...love is blind i guess.
i think u should re-state the sentence...LOVE IS DEAF..lol...

wow rome n aff are just another cute couple..
yeah!wonder hw their chemistry would be like..

any more news or picture?

I would really love to see her with cute Oil.
i second that!

sunisa

rome and aff...sound good.can't wait to see this lakorn.the storyline is interesting.so happy to see them pair up.never thought they would.

pze

sarNie Adult
cant wait for this...reminds me of sarns say u love me......

sarN

sarNie Granny
i want to see this lakorn too , just cuz aff is in there and the nk get to physically abuse the p'k ..we dont' see that much

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Cant wait to see some pictures of Rome and Aff together for the lakorn.. CAn't Wait!!!!! :yahoo:
i know.. i want to see pixs.. NOW lol..xp..kekek.. i can wait..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i want to see this lakorn too , just cuz aff is in there and the nk get to physically abuse the p'k ..we dont' see that much
hahhaha yea havent seen much of those lately kekeke .. but lol.. isnt aff gonna do that in bgst?? haha .. i so cant wait..

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
wow, aff again, how lovely! can't wait for this one also, cause the story line sounds sooo good, reminds me of them romace novels, like "the barefoot princess"...ah! I can't wait...but rome's character sounds girlly-like/weakish at the beginning or is it just me?
AH MAN! would've been SOOOO HOT IF IT WAS AUM WHO WAS BEING TORTURED! I mean in the other one she's mean to him too but this sounds even funner! ah man, but oh well, rome will be good too

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wow, aff again, how lovely! can't wait for this one also, cause the story line sounds sooo good, reminds me of them romace novels, like "the barefoot princess"...ah! I can't wait...but rome's character sounds girlly-like/weakish at the beginning or is it just me?
AH MAN! would've been SOOOO HOT IF IT WAS AUM WHO WAS BEING TORTURED! I mean in the other one she's mean to him too but this sounds even funner! ah man, but oh well, rome will be good too
lol.. i agree with you xp lol.. kekeke if only it was aum lol.xp.. but hmm i guess rome is okay kekeke xp lol..