Chaleuy Suk(Who & Who)

thailover01

sarNie Adult
What the hell? Every time I came in here, all I hear/see is some people bitching about how old Ann is...give it a rest!
Doesn't your mother ever teach you, if you can't say something nice, don't say it at all! Oh and this is MY OWN PERSONAL OPINION!

Regardless of who you have to take this part, it'll all turn out the same because of the scripts/directings/wardropes.

This is supposed to be a discussion of this lakorn, not some place where you can bitch at an actress you didn't like.
Sorry, but I'm pissed!

THANK YOU! Hahaha that's really says somethingg! I hate people saying stuff about Ann's age and it makes me angryy! I mean NO ONE stays young forever... <3 THUMBS UP!

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Ann is old? First of all, do you guys know how old she is? I mean....seriously? Just saying...Chill with the negative comments lmao! Atleast Ann's GOT talent. Those younger generations that are coming in aren't even THAT good at acting, their JUST cute but they aren't to the point of a PRO. Honestly, Ann is a PROFESSIONAL actress :)

Tigrafr

sarNie Hatchling
The lakorn was okay, i just finished it. For me it's was average good to watch i don't have a lot to say about this.