Chaleuy Suk(Who & Who)

sarN

sarNie Granny
usually i don't go google over any actress or actor just the chartacter they play in the lakorn but Aff is different , i like her outside the lakorn . i wonder wat love potion she spray on herself ? it so alluring . i feel like a lesbo haha

sarN

sarNie Granny
lmao, yeah while everyone is on the boat going home i jump into the ocean and swim back to the island .

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
wakakak...where there's aff..there's Van..lol
That's so true... Is more like for SarN... where there's Aff there's Sarn.. :lol:

Where there's Ken, Rome, Aum with Aff... there's Van for sure... :loool:

I cant wait to see some clip on this lakorn

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
lol..we reli need more news on all the lakorns lol...
we gt nothing to chat until we're chatting about my jumping elephant..lollll

cecilia

Staff member
usually i don't go google over any actress or actor just the chartacter they play in the lakorn but Aff is different , i like her outside the lakorn . i wonder wat love potion she spray on herself ? it so alluring . i feel like a lesbo haha
it's okay to follow and like a female dara's work na kha.
Aff was the first one that have me go searching in thai engine stuff for too.
normally, i would just tie myself to RAIN and no one else but after JLR, i
expand my interest and search for ateam --

After looking at ROME in them old western cowboy clothes, i could so see aff/rome together ..

skin clothes :loool: ... i suppose that's the only way to see her bare skin :lol: ..
but wait, the balancing cool show her leg and shoulder na.
MAN, AFF/ROME will be so hot together as well :lol:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
they are really making this la korn? it was a good la korn. i like it. i can still remember a bit of the version with Leekit and Gintara in ch7. that's good that Rome is the pra aek. i think he match. Aff is alrite. but i rather nang aek be someone else. sorry not a fan of her. her voice bothers me.

sarN

sarNie Granny
her voice is funnie/cute ..at first i thought it was annoying but i don't know what happen afterward...love is blind i guess.