Chaleuy Suk(Who & Who)

onahc

sarNie Elites
This lakon is performing poorly no matter how you try to justify it. The general consensus is that the leads lack any real chemistry. I've heard a lot of people say, not on this board, that Ann looks more like a sister than lover. If producer Gai wanted Ann, he should have casted someone other than Rome and vice versa. The script is excellent but I have to agree with the slow pace.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^even with the pra'nang having chemistry i dont think this lakorn would be any better cuz like you said, the pace is pretty slow. they dont have alot of sweet moments together either. Rome is probaly p'kais best choice from the ch3 actors and not to mention he is a favorite.

im still enjoying this lakorn although its not living up to its hype like i anticipated for..

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
I do agree that it's slow at the moment but I think that there will be chemistry once we get to see more scene of them because they don't have enough scene together but I'm lovin this lakorn

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am so disappointed. It is too slow for me. I mean there are plenty of lakorns, dramas, etc out there that can be slow but enjoyable, but this is pain for me. I just finished 5 and 6. The script is okay not bad but it's really killing me. I am sticking onto this because I love Rome and Anne but my love for them is hanging on a very loose thread :eek: .

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
it's the script. I love the pairing in a way and in a way not but it surely is the script that's making this exp falter. Still i will watch nonetheless with hope.

Passera

sarNie Egg
Ann & Rome is great paring and their acting is so good.

Up until this last episode(no. 7) and for two - three more,
Yothin & Alisa really hate each other.
How do you expect chemistry between two loathing people?

When both Yothin and Alisa are recover from thier broken hearts,
and realise their feeling towards each other. There the
chemistry will start.

I agree that the pace of this lakorn is too slow but it was based
on a novel which was written more than 50 years ago. And I think
the script's writer intended to make it this uncomfortable way
till Yothin and Alisa known their hearts then the emotion will be changed.

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
It's kinda slow for me too. But the most irritating and annoying in this lakorn are those supporting actors/actresses. Epecially, those two idiots women that fight over this Prince. <_< There are more supporting role scenes here.

Like Passera said, there will be no chemistry if the two p'nang are going at it whenever they see each other.

Still, will watch this lakorn till the end. Love both Rome and Ann.

scorpio3

sarNie Hatchling
i disagree about a couple having to have sweet scenes for them to have chemistry. willy and ann fought and hated each other in the beginning of manee yad fah, but they still had chemistry in there. ken and ann didn't get a long at all in oom ruk in the beginning but you still see that spark between them when they're in a scene together. and lets not forget sawan bieng, they really hated each other in there but you can't deny their chemistry. joy and pol went at it almost throughout the whole lakorn in samee and they def had chemistry. rome and ann, although they will have cute scene in the future which i'll probably enjoy, they still lack that special something as a romantic onscreen couple.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i think most people cant see the chemistry because it slow and it's a period lakorn, if it were in a different era people's perception would be different also

juicy

sarNie Hatchling
you can't compare rome and ann to ken, willy and ann. they had alot more scene than rome and ann does in chaleuy suk so if they don't have chemistry then i don't know what to say. and those 3 have more than one lakorn together, chaleuy suk is rome and ann's first lakorn so for some people it takes time to adjust. i don't see chemistry when ken and ann first worked together or willy and ann.

may1363

sarNie Adult
I agree with Juicy. You can't compare Ann , Rome to Ken. They have 4 lakorns together. But Ann and Rome is her first lakorn. It take times to adjust. Like SukSuk say, the most annoying it's Chiangrath people. I fast forward when it goes to them. I will watch till the end because I love Ann and Rome.

Merit

sarNie Adult
To me chemistry either you have it or you don't. There are lakorns out there where N'ek and Pe'k don't see each other much but when they do fighting or not...there are sparks and firework there that is undeniable. Even if this is their first lakorn if there is chemistry than it should not need adjustment or their second lakorn to prove to the audience that there is something there.

Just like Rome and Rita...even from there first lakorn they do have something there between them. I agree if they wanted Ann for this role they should have picked someone else. Rome would do better with someone a little younger. Ann is beautiful but she is now more compatible with the likes of Ken.

They have chemistry but just not with each other. The paste of the lakorn is not helping either. :)

juicy

sarNie Hatchling
the key word 'some people' not everyone's going to be automatically come out with fireworks for chemistry for their first time working together

Merit

sarNie Adult
Hmmm...Ok...maybe I'm just the odd one.where the N'ek and P'ek has to automatically click for me. If they don't do it for me in their first lakorn then I don't know how they are going to make the "firework and spark" happen in the second lakorn since it is the same people. To me either they have it or they don't. I guess I am just that very selective.

JMHO...

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think the chemistry for ann-rome is there but not enough to capture our attention..could be from the storyline and the lakorn itself? sometime the lakorn you enjoy makes you fall for the pra'nang..in this case, the pace is really slow and theres not much excitment going on for us to care too much for the pra'nang so even if my fav. pra'nang was in here i dont think i would like it any better..

sometime it takes actors more than 1 lakorn for them to click. if you put them in a different type of genre we might have a different reaction

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I agree there is chemistry between the pranang but just not enough to see the spakle yet like tinah said....hopefully when they have more scene togehter, we wll see it then, we all have different opinion on this chemistry...but as for me, i like it so I would watch it till the end....because we all have different eyes and perspect we all see thing differently too....

sarN

sarNie Granny
that's why im not so into period lakorn , everyone is too conservation in that time period :lol: slap/kiss is thrown out the window , only the rai' have all the action scene ! I watch up to 6 ...alright , slow pace though , only rome shirtless scene was fast pace.

cecilia

Staff member
^well, wanida was a period lakorn and it was good .. mew/saranyu have GREAT chemistry in there -- (not sure if that' their first or second together) but yeah, i'm just saying that some period lakorn are GREAT and excellent, just happen that this remake is a bit boring and draggy -- my fingers were on the fast forward key most of the time -- actually 90% of the times lol

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
A lot of people also have a problem with this version's idea of a princess. She's too, for a lack of a better description, Alin-like. I guess that they tried to updated it to be more 'current' (What the heck, it's a period lakorn, how to make it current?) I don't really have a problem with slow-paced lakorn since..I've sat through many that were really slow. It just irks me that the princess' character isn't the same as the previous version. Also, I think someone pointed out about the time and costume inconsistency over at pantip too.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I also agree that pranangs either have to have chemistry or don't. For example Na + Cl -> NaCl = Anne + Rome -> chemistry... but there are some element that we can manipulate to have it interact with one another. Therefore they need to be together and other factor for them to interact. So it goes either way. And some doesn't matter how much you manipulate they will never have any bonds. I think Rome and Anne does need to interact more with one another to create that chemistry bond. But I have to say Ken and Anne hit it off in their first lakorn together, they didn't need much screen time to create that chemistry bond. Like I said earlier it just depends.