Chaleuy Suk(Who & Who)

tinah

sarNie Coma
this sure is affs lucky year!..i thought she wasnt gonna accept anymore though.

shes working with the 3 hotties of ch3. aum, ken and rome. do you think the commercial was a promotional of them pairing up?

fun

Expired Sarnie
i knew this was bound to happen. they have the 3 hottest on screen people and switching them around. lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
oops i mean 3 hottest couple.

yeah i notice rita is pretty thai for a thai girl. love her body she sure has a nice figure.

tinah

sarNie Coma
she does look model material too. i wouldnt have guess that shes mixed thai cuz she dont even look asian at all. i also love her bod. i would kill for it! how can anyone be so perfect

fun

Expired Sarnie
i know she doesnt look thai. she has natural beauty too. i know for some model they need make up and other to make them look better.

tinah

sarNie Coma
thats what make her stand out. ive seen her w/o make up and she still look beautiful. not much difference. *sigh* i envy her

fun

Expired Sarnie
you watch america top model right. they dont look pretty unless they have a large amount of make up on. only a few of them are pretty with out makeup. i envy her too!

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
rome n aff now?
this would be so cool!

wonder hw their chemistry would be like...cos im in luv wif rita n rome now..lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
i dont think ch 3 should have switch them around. they were already paired with a perfect person. i wouldnt mind much if it was with another actress than the powerful couples.

tinah

sarNie Coma
they'll eventually be paired up with one another especially since rome/aff are new rising stars. even if they had chemistry fans will always remember her and aum as a power couple just like ken/anne or willy/mew, kob/num

fun

Expired Sarnie
im not so sure about willy/mew in my opinion. i never liked them pairing. lol. it was always willy/ann to me for some reason. and as for num/kob as again in my opinion i really see num/ning as a real couple.

tinah

sarNie Coma
but you get what i mean right. willy/mew were known as a pair and so was num/kob even if some wouldnt agree to it. i liked willy/mew together but i perfer him with anne more

fun

Expired Sarnie
but you get what i mean right. willy/mew were known as a pair and so was num/kob even if some wouldnt agree to it. i liked willy/mew together but i perfer him with anne more
i understand completely! those were just my opinion and i know there are zillions of willy/mew & kob/num addicts but i am not one of them. lol :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i understand completely! those were just my opinion and i know there are zillions of willy/mew & kob/num addicts but i am not one of them. lol :lol:
so yeh thats how i feel about aff/aum or rita/rome that they'll be remember as an onscreen couple even if they had chemistry with their other co-star. then again, they are still a fresh couple so we'll see how it goes.

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Is this for real... OMG!!! I love to see Rome and Aff together and this lakorn is very good too. I cant wait... OMG... So Happy!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: