Chakrit's on Volumne with Jaja

moilee

sarNie Adult
Did anyone see Chakrit posted with Jaja w/Volumne (February issue)? AMG....he's so freaky hot....this is what I called a hot actor.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Woops! just wen to check it out lookie look look!! :spin: P'Krit smoking HOT!! haven't seen him in a photoshoot in a Long time!!

[cover looks kinda weird :ph34r: but still hot!]

[P'Jah kah...can we switch place jah[/b]

Jah looks reallie prettie in this picha

[wow! P'Krit looks so dreamy in this picha...look at tose lips :wub: ]

[in this picha P'Krit almost reminds me of P'Ken hmmmm...]

Credit: magazinedee

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
:yahoo: what a hottie! but he looks so air brushed...none the less omg :drool: I keep having flash backs of him in Yaowarat with his tounge action :drool: damnnnnnnn! mmmm mmm mmm :blink: our kids are going to be so pretty and hot looking! :loool:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
oh!ice_creamgirl04 shut up about that tongue action alreadie will you...u're gonna make me go hunt don't tat clip again....eeekk!!! LOL...

I notice tat u said "our" kid..hmmm..i wonder which guy u're referring to..but as far as i know..P'Krit and I will have reallit good looking kids...i hope they dun get any genes from meh...ehehehe

cecilia

Staff member
hm. i dont' like the shoot :p
too much airbrushing ..
but oh well, they look cute in the movie together ^^

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
oh!ice_creamgirl04 shut up about that tongue action alreadie will you...u're gonna make me go hunt don't tat clip again....eeekk!!! LOL...

I notice tat u said "our" kid..hmmm..i wonder which guy u're referring to..but as far as i know..P'Krit and I will have reallit good looking kids...i hope they dun get any genes from meh...ehehehe
:loool: yes our kids as in shahkrit and i :yahoo: talking about that clip..i think i want to go make a gif of it..not sure how to though...ooohhh i gotta go ask everyone on sw to see how i can make it. :loool: yummmm that clip was so :drool:
Do you notice that krits got a really big head, big feet, big hands, and big ears...awww probably a big heart too! :loool: but it looks good on him. on anyone else though..ughhh i dont know :loool:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
u're so contraded Ice_creamgirl...eehhheehee..i notice the hands though...the ears and head not reallie..but i noticed the BIG juicy lips though...LOL...hey! wen u do make tat gif....goodness i'll probably stare at one page for ages...

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
:loool: I totally forgot to add his lips! I wonder what his dad looks like? I saw a mag with him and my mother in-law....but i've never seen him with my future father in-law :loool:
There's two tongue action clips. one with boobies and one without...I prefer the one without boobies! :loool: I'm trying to dl the clip right now and hopefully I can try and make it using one of the tutorials that another sarnie wrote. lol..wish me luck. i have no mouse..only a touch pad so gosh my wrist is going to be in pain!

dhan9

sarNie Adult
wow! my chakrit looks so so hot and sexy :drool: in those photoshoots lol. i can't help it but keep staring at it and smiling and day dreaming with him lol. He looks so handsome my god! for Jah, i think she looks better with long hair, i liked the way she dressed up with long hair in the movie they did together. They both did a very good job in there. Love my p'ek Krit always!

oh about his big hands, big ears, big lips ect, yeah i noticed them too, and i always comment on them to my sisters whenever i watch his lakorns, how nice and big they are and oh yeah i loved his skin too, his skin is so light and smooth. i just love everything about him :wub:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
I did it I did it! took me forever and it still looks really bad but I did it! :yahoo: It was so hard, well for me it was hard! :arrg:
ok Pink_Juliet_Kashie! Eat your heart out woman! The colors are off..and it looks really grainy I dont know why...I'll try to fix it later! ahhhhh yes yes yes! :drool:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Help! Help! I'm drowning in my own puddle of DROOLS..goodness!!! ^^ Ice_Creamgal...u could juz call me Kash jah...but nice job girlfriend...i dun ever wanna leave this page now!! eheheheeh...i dunno..but i ALWAISE ALWAISE notice wen he tilts the girls' face...u girls see tat..that's call skills..and my Chakrit HAS IT!!..woooooohhhhh! P'Krit jah...can i just be ur slaveeee....

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
:loool: I'm sorry. I still love Krit, but this photo shoot made me laugh when I saw it the 1st time. Yeah, it looks hot, but to me, it's hot in a funny way. :loool: . Krit looks more dorky in here than HOT. Still my pr'ek though. It's awesome how he came out so young, but they had to do a lot of air brushing which totally shows as heck and kind of ruined it.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
I did it I did it! took me forever and it still looks really bad but I did it! :yahoo: It was so hard, well for me it was hard! :arrg:
ok Pink_Juliet_Kashie! Eat your heart out woman! The colors are off..and it looks really grainy I dont know why...I'll try to fix it later! ahhhhh yes yes yes! :drool:
wow ice-creamgirl, i can't believe that you did it. omg i can't take my eyes off your page. very nice job! You see the way my p'ek kiss and tilt the girl? who wouldn't want him to be kiss and tilt like that?