Chakrit's girl

bugsy

sarNie Adult
c'mon....she's pretty despise the smirks....I can picture her and chakrit together. And im loving the poses....i love nature! ^_^

meenia

sarNie Adult
She not bad...Still like Kat English and Chakrit together...Too bad they are only friends...Like to see them in more lakorns together, if they can not be really life couples.

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
hey isnt she in a new movie with him i forgot wat it was call but isnt she.................she pretty nice................

paulina

sarNie Egg
my beauty standards are too high concerning actresses because she looks like an average asian girl with a small upper lip and big teeth

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
lilxgxriah said:
i think shes pretty and all, but i think chakrit can do better...like Kat or other actresses he worked with
[post="138881"][/post]​
I totally agree...Krit can do WAY better.

paulina Posted Yesterday said:
my beauty standards are too high concerning actresses because she looks like an average asian girl with a small upper lip and big teeth
Tell me about!! She's a pretty girl...just as a regular asian girl.

natty

Chubs
lol obviously just a regular asian girl or not.. chakrit thinks she's good enough for him and exact things she's good enough for the nang'ek role... and he doesnt want Kat E just as Kat E doesnt want him :lol: