credits to magazinedee

Chakrit: The Dubious Role

Sinitta B. who Use Subconscious Mind Power to Change

chakrit is so sexy, but i didn't really like his hair in this one
sinitta..i don't think i know who she is..but she's looks pretty

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!!! I am one of his fan and boy!!! :ph34r: :blink: :eek:

You're right, what was he thinking????? Oh my, I am speechless.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
sorry, I'm busy staring at his crotch on the second picture. I don't have a comment yet. lol

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
LMAO I was staring, too!! :loool: That is not a good picture of him! But I do like the other one.

cecilia

Staff member
hahah. he looks good on picture 1 but 2 .. what happen ^^
such weird picture 0_o

as for NOON, beautiful like always.
i like her shoot .. there's one that i don't like though ^^

fun

Expired Sarnie
sorry, I'm busy staring at his crotch on the second picture. I don't have a comment yet. lol
Lome that was the first thing I noticed too. :loool: I am so embarrassed right now, I seriously burst out laughing when I read your comment. Muahahaha!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Noon Sinitta is Ploy Cherman's older sister.
Oh really!? I didn't know that!!! I think she's prettier than Ploy. LOL.

:lmao: why would they make Krit pose like that!?!?!? :lmao::lmao: this is definitely not Krit's best shoot. <_<

ChenrukNote

Goddess

:lmao: why would they make Krit pose like that!?!?!? :lmao::lmao: this is definitely not Krit's best shoot. <_<
Yep, she's Ploy's older sis. One of my friends used to obsess over her LOL. She is pretty and I think they both look so much alike!

thanks for the info ^^
No problem :).

nikki1786

LizQuen
LoL i dont oppose to all the critics of Krit's pose here... i really do agree of its weirdness but yeah because of the prosthetic he has on his face and his right ear... i was thinking about alienation something... XD plus the hair... its more like futuristic to be added with the style of the clothes.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I don't Krits shoot either. So not appealing, ekkk! But he's still HOTT :p

Her name is SINITRA not Sinnitta. I thought?? I haven't seen her in a shoot for soooooo long, many years now. I really love her still. She was my first nang'ek along with Kwang and Namfon Kulltomi. (However you spell her name.)

She looks drop dead gorgeous here. And she's still looks in shape. Sexyy and young looking. I know Ploy and Noon do look alot alike, of course. But many people say Noon is more prettier but I think both are. I'm a fan of both sisters :D I miss Noon so much!!

shengvg

sarNie Hatchling

Yes... she's alot prettier than Ploy but Ploy also prettier too.