CHAKRIT YAMNAM

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
He studied at this international school thing and I think he said it was the same one as where Katreeya English studied, that's why they have known eachother for so long.

.diane.

Media Fanatic
you said her english stinks? she has a little bit of an accent. chakrit practiced a lot more with modern friends so he barely has an accent. he actually has an accent when he says certain thai words but they have been good friends since elementary i believe.

kowpun

sarNie Egg
Krit can't read Thai and I'm not sure about Katheeya at the moment if she is able to read it. I bet they will

be more comfortable chatting with each other in English than in Thai.

Yes, Diane. They were friends since grade 1 (I think). I watched the talk show on ch.3 which Willy and Krit

interviewed her and another talk show on ch.7 where Krit was invited as a guest for Katheeya. They showed

his picture at school and he was so cute. Even Kat thought that he was good- looking then. They also

teased each other to marry if they can't find anybody when reaching 30.

Here is the article about Krit's education in Thai.

ชาคริต แย้มนาม ชื่อเล่นว่า คิต เป็นหนุ่มไทยแท้ เกิด 25 มิ.ย. 2521 สูง 177 เซนติเมตร หนัก 67.5 กิโลกรัม การศึกษา เริ่ม

เรียนอนุบาลที่ปีเตอร์แพน แล้วก็มาอยู่ที่ พรีแพร์เทอร์รี่สคูลจนถึงเกรด 9 พออายุ 14 ปี ก็บินเดี๋ยวไปเรียนต่อที่นิวซีแลนด์ 3 ปี ปัจจุบันเรียนที่

International Correspondence School (ICS) ด้านการตลาด ประเทศสหรัฐอเมริกา โดยเรียนทางไปรษณีย์ แต่หยุดไว้ก่อนเพราะ

งานหนัก

kowpun

sarNie Egg
^ really? i could swear they both can read and write thai by now.
I watched the new year episode of Pen Tor which is on air on 5th Jan this year and P'Yom revealed that Krit

couldn''t read Thai. Then Krit accepted it and he said that even he couldn't read Thai but he still had better

memories than P'Yom whom, one day, only took him 17-18 takes to finish a scene. (Krit used the

words "Hen mee Bot tid tood yoo ta lod vela." เห็นมีบทติดตูดอยู่ตลอดเวลา 555++++

It's really cute to watch Sand interview the whole cast of Pen Tor and Tip and Porjai all agreed that Krit

really played himself as Pen Tor because he was " Jao Choo". Then Krit answered: "I date girls one at a

time (Pom ruk deaw jai deaw, mee fan tee la kon ผมรักเดียวใจเดียว มีแฟนทีละคน แต่ผมเปลี่ยนบ่อยหน่อย), but I

frequently change girlfriends ( Tae pom plian boy noi)" This sentence really made them and the audience

roar with laughter.

And he was so cute answering Sand when asked if he was happy to have PIM act as his sister in "Pen Tor."

He said: "I am happy that it's Pim because we've already known each other and it's easy to convey

emotions back and forth ง่ายต่อการรับส่งอารมณ์ จนกระทั่งบางครั้ง เวลามองตากัน มันไม่เหมือนพี่น้อง until sometimes when

we look at each other, it doesn't seem like brother and sister ....." Then Pim waved her hand to signal him to

stop talking and of course they all laughed.

.diane.

Media Fanatic
^ waow he can pretend typing in thai really well then. remember that episode of gon ruk game payabaht where he was msn messenger with pai? he was typing in thai and i've seen p'katreeya sign in thai too. weird! thanks lavender :)

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I think by now he should know how to read it. If you are expose to it alot you'll pick it up. Either that they did many cut of the typing scene hehehe....

summer4ever

sarNie Hatchling
wow...I didn't know that he can speak english that is so cool...makes me what to meet him...'cause the only language i can communicate with him will be englishl...

ouisme

sarNie Egg
็็He studied at Traill International School Bangkok since grade 1 - grade 9 (same room with Ray McDonald and Kathereeya English), then furthered his highschool in New Zealand. He used to study "University" level about "fine art" at Hungary before transfer to USA (his father owns Thai Restaurants in Budapest and New York). During his vacation in USA, he turned back to Bangkok and step into Entertainment Business (around 17 years old), then he started his whole new study at ABAC but dropped out later. And now he said he was studying correspondence about filming with University in USA.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
็็He studied at Traill International School Bangkok since grade 1 - grade 9 (same room with Ray McDonald and Kathereeya English), then furthered his highschool in New Zealand. He used to study "University" level about "fine art" at Hungary before transfer to USA (his father owns Thai Restaurants in Budapest and New York). During his vacation in USA, he turned back to Bangkok and step into Entertainment Business (around 17 years old), then he started his whole new study at ABAC but dropped out later. And now he said he was studying correspondence about filming with University in USA.
Omg! Does his father still owns a Thai restaurant in Budapest?? Cause I ate at one when I went there! It was the only Thai one we could find! omg! lol. It'd be cool if that was them but with my luck..I doubt it.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
International Correspondence School isnt that in US? coz there isnt one in bkk haaa Traill International School ma mom would never send me there haha so are both kat and him half british??? as they learn in british curriculum?? if they learnt in an international skool accents are really bad haha mine suckkkkz

i woulda thought they would of learnt to read & write thai in their skool coz most inter skool offer thai as well and other languages :S

buh alot of half thai and half white people who r in bkk in like singing and acting cant really read thai well :s coz if they go to tha inter skool is ENGLISH all tha time and like 3 hours a week of thai sucks really no wonder i got a B in thai haha

i hate moving about so much wonder how he did it coz i hate messing up the curriculum and stuff

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Anyone have any clip or know anywhere where I can see/ hear P'Krit talk in English..i'm just dying to hear his english....that Sexy Beast!!...LOL

yeah! i heard about at Kat & Krit tingie..i thought i wuz soo cute...but aren't they close to 30 or are alreadi 30...wat happen to their marriage...eheehee...

dhan9

sarNie Adult
Anyone have any clip or know anywhere where I can see/ hear P'Krit talk in English..i'm just dying to hear his english....that Sexy Beast!!...LOL

yeah! i heard about at Kat & Krit tingie..i thought i wuz soo cute...but aren't they close to 30 or are alreadi 30...wat happen to their marriage...eheehee...
Well chakrit speaks English in several lakorns. here some of the lists that i remembered:

Chakrit and janie, he played as a half thai and as a rearcher/teacher taking English class and he spoke very good.

Chakrit and pinky, when he spoke with someone on the phone about his script, because he is a script writer in there.

Chakrit with Kob, when he went to speak with some business man, but he spoke just a little though.

Well that's all i can remember, but i heard many people said that his English is very good, and i also would love to hear he speaks more. Anyway i can't wait to see and hear him speak English in the Hollywood movie that he's going to play in "Time to Kill'. Did he finished shooting that movie yet? Anyone know?

i'm glad to know more information about his background i can't find anywhere on the web about his life. So when did he started to study in USA. did his parents lived in USA or in Thai and how long did he study English so he didn't study Thai when he was young right?
if anyone know more info about him please share with us. I'm his fan and would love to know more about him.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
the man's english is sooo :drool: HOTT! It's very.....him. You can just totally hear the similarities. I mean..yaww...it's his voice and all so duhhh... but sometimes I think when people switch from language to language, their voice seems like a whole new one...if you know what I mean. But watev..its just hott. :D

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
yeah whens that movie coming out in the US???...i cant wait to see him with Nicholas Cage...btw nicholas cage has an asian wife, but i dont know if she's thai, im assuming japanese???

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Yea he can speak english since he starred in a Hollywood film with Steven Seagal called "Belly of the the Beast", though he only had a minor role