Chakrit Yagnam & ?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
wow its not only in lakorns...EVEN just magazines he has great chemistry with the gal

*smile* i miss chakrit magazines lol...tis one is real sexxie to look at..boy am I jealous of wat?? BELLEFIRE where are u dear i want u to do
a manipulation of these picture for me please...put my face on hers :wub:

She's been gone for so long but I do remember her too. She was a nang'ek for ch3. She had a lakorn with Chatchai called 'Prajun See Dang'. I think Chatchai turns into a bear or a wolf(can't really remember that part) when the moons turns red and Run does look different. She had curly hair in that lakorn but I thought she was cute and now she is way more prettier and sexier. Chakrit and her look really cute together. This looks like a bf and gf magazine. I didn't know, I would have thought that this girl is Chakrit's gf by the way they pose or perhaps this is really Chakrit's gf?
I agree tis is a very intimate photoshoot...i wonder if it is her as well..although he said tat his gf is not in the industry maybe he meant "not in the industry at the moment" lol but if it is her..i'm approving.. -_-

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
The photoshoot looks really hott and so close to each other!!! Krit, what can I say, he's one heck of a hottttie! :wub: :drool:

Run, is very pretty. Never saw her in a lakorn. Not that I can recall but she looks like the n'ek from this one mv that I saw.

MV

Is that her as the n'ek in the MV? Correct me if I'm wrong.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
wow its not only in lakorns...EVEN just magazines he has great chemistry with the gal

*smile* i miss chakrit magazines lol...tis one is real sexxie to look at..boy am I jealous of wat?? BELLEFIRE where are u dear i want u to do
a manipulation of these picture for me please...put my face on hers :wub:

I agree tis is a very intimate photoshoot...i wonder if it is her as well..although he said tat his gf is not in the industry maybe he meant "not in the industry at the moment" lol but if it is her..i'm approving.. -_-
Oh kashie, you not the only one, i'm so jealous looking at chakrit so closed with her, i wish i could be the one standing next to him like this, i want someone to put my face on hers too

Maytha

sarNie Hatchling
wish it was me...hehehe Chakrit always hot looking and the girl I remember her now, she used to play in a lakorn with Willy. Yeah she's pretty than and now even prettier....Chakrit always has good taste in girl.

minankumo

sarNie Adult
She's been gone for so long but I do remember her too. She was a nang'ek for ch3. She had a lakorn with Chatchai called 'Prajun See Dang'. I think Chatchai turns into a bear or a wolf(can't really remember that part) when the moons turns red and Run does look different. She had curly hair in that lakorn but I thought she was cute and now she is way more prettier and sexier. Chakrit and her look really cute together. This looks like a bf and gf magazine. I didn't know, I would have thought that this girl is Chakrit's gf by the way they pose or perhaps this is really Chakrit's gf?

i remembr it was sam not chatchai

PoWeR3FeVeR

sarNie Juvenile
i agree. they are a very cute couple.

would not mind if Krit courts her.