Chakrit 's Girlfriends

ChuanpitrK

sarNie Hatchling
OMG, u r so funny. :lol: :lol: :lol: ....dream on. Oops..sorry,,,,,what did I just say? Oh actually I meant to say it's all right to dream hahaha...Were I Chakrit, I'd be so happy to have a #1 fan like you becoz you're so fond of him that you can help defend him in every matter and in every possible way hahaha...For me, I prefer to just admire him from a long distance like watching his good works (prolific) on TV and that's enough....I spend my life 50% in China these days, and overthere so many handsome and cutie stars to be crazy about also....Gong Li, Zhang Ziyi, Wang Li Hom (Taiwanese), Jay Chow (Taiwanese)...to name a few..55555. Too many to pay attention to all, man.. :lol: :lol:

All right, dear Nong PJK, good luck with your acting class now, and when you're free, write a few words to P'Krit na. Whether he'll have time to reply to you or not, that's not so important. In my point of view, the important thing is P'Krit reads your message, reads every single line and knows how you appreciate him. He must be overwhelmed with joy to learn that he has some fans from overseas who like him dearly. The address provided should be correct (house or condo, no problem, girl) becoz I took it from Thairath newspaper (a million copies sold daily).... :clap: :clap: :clap:

dhan9

sarNie Adult
I wonder who won't love Chakrit. Hahaha...dhan9, why don't you write to Krit since you're a big fan? Let him know how much you appreciate him. :D I'm sure he'll be pleased to read your message. When you're in this entertainment industry, naturally you need kind support from fans plus sincere feedback. And in addition, since you have good command of English, you can easily write to him in English, and since Krit is more comfortable reading English than Thai, he'll sure read your mail with pleasure. Who knows the luckiest girl in the final round may be you dhan9.
hehe, you're funny ChuanpitrK, yeah i wish too that i would be the luckiest girl to have him, but i knew myselft that this dream is too far beyond my reach lol, he is too far for me to even think about it. i only wish him to have someone that is as talented and as prettied as up to his standards, someone like noon worounauch or kob, that's all i would be very satified indeed and as long as he happy, i'll he happy with him too.

Yeah i would love to write to him too if i know his email, but thanks for his address, i will check it out when i pay a visit to thailand probably at the end of this year during my school holidays, and i will definately take a picture of his house there and will share with you guys at sarnworld, oh now the thought of me going to check him out at his house make me all excited, who knows may be i might see him at that house or even somewhere else in thailand lol...to excited....i don't know how i will react if i really see him in person, may be i'll rush to hug him and give him a kiss?hehe...i definately willl take a picture with him if i have the chance to see him in real lol.....

Now back to his ex-girlfriends, i felt sorry for Note, you know they'd been together for 6 yrs and that is a long time lol, they must had loved each other very much to have last that long and was about to get marriage, plus chakrit had put all his saving into that house, so i think he must also love her and want to marry her, but it is true that he would be too younge to marry at that time (wouldn't he be just like around 20-22 at that time?), also he had a bright entertainment carreer waiting for him ahead plus he still want to take care his mum? so it must be hard for him to make this decision to cancel that wedding, which mean that he really loved his carreer and want to do his best for his success which is what he gets now. For the third hand Joy. R i don't know, is it true or just a rumour? because they were staring together at that time? anyway like i said before, no matter what his reputation is, i always support and love him as my no. 1 actor and the man in my dream......

ChuanpitrK, you seem to know alot info about him, please do share with us more if you know any other info such as his family(like does he has any brothers or sisters? and is his parents living with him in thailand because i heard that his parents got thai restaurant in US?), personal info...etc...anything about him. i'm really interested please....

ChuanpitrK

sarNie Hatchling
Oh hi Dhan9, I like your attitude haha :p Couldn't agree more with what you said. Joy R was the third hand, it's not a rumour...it's true. The lakorn "Sampao Thong" was a stocked one. I mean they shot it long time before it was on air. Note got to know Joy from there becoz she accompanied Chakrit to the shooting scenes whenever she was free. Note and Krit still lived together at that time. I read this from one of Note's pocket books and got to know how Krit and Joy cheated on her. But once again it's a one sided info from Note.

Hihihi...no, I don't know much about Krit. But sometimes you can't avoid hearing about him. Krit's in the loop of the media's attention. Recently Krit complained that he's kind of frustrated. Nobody wants to stay close to him. Even his female relatives refuse to be with him in the same car for fear of being misunderstood as his girlfriends.

Apart from this, I know that his present girlfriend is a hi-so lady named "King"--Nopmanee Krairiksh (OMG it's difficult to write her last name in English). They once broke up before Krit's being in love with Jakjan. But now King's back. As for Noon Sinittha (Ploy's elder sis), she'd been spotted a lot at a point with Krit but she explained that they'd been close friends for 13 years already, that it's normal for her to visit Krit at home from time to time and that King Nopmanee understood this very well. Regarding his parents, I know that just a week before Krit was born, his Dad abandoned his Mom and he was brought up by her only. I never heard he has brothers or sisters.

What else do I know? Oh it's said that one major reason Jakjan cancelled the wedding was becoz she received interesting pix of her fiancé Krit with King Nopmanee on her mobile phone (showing that they were still in close contact, something like this) supposedly sent from King's friend (s) while Jakjan was in the U.S. (Jakjan went to the U.S. after the success of "Poo Pitak Rak Ter"). I watched this from entertainment news, one reporter interviewed Jakjan and when asked if it's true (about the pix), Jakjan all of a sudden burst out crying, she didn't say yes or no, though.

By the way, did you succeed with megaupload? Did you check with other friends in Melbourne?.... :lol: :rolleyes:

Wow, it's getting longer and longer. I gotta go now. Whatever you do in life, I wish you gals the best.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Wait! is he reallie seeing King...watever her name is..i thought it wuz only a rumor?? had it been confirm by either end of the relationship yet??

Whaaww!! u're makin' me fall deeper and deeper in luv w/ Chakrit...damn you chuanpitrk...

but it's true wat you said..we only know the story from her side...same thing with Jakjan...she was alwaise the one giving interviews and reports..Chakrit neva said anything..the only thing tat I remember him saying about they're relationship was when the press asked him what he has to say about ppl calling his relationship w/ Jakjan "Thunder Love, Sudden Love"..and replied "I love her, so what?"...eheehe..at the time i thought it wuz funnie and cute..but wen i reallie tink about it...shouldn't he have more to say?? but Jakjan..i didn't like her at all..and on hearing tat Aom Phiyada might be her brides maid...i wuz so mad cuz Aom is my fav. thai actress...helpin' tis girl i dun like to marry my fav. thai actor...it wuz like HECK NO!!! eheehe...but after their break up...i thought Jakjan's interviews were reallie fake...she wuz alwaise contradicting herself in her interviews...i remember clearly...this interview where she said Chakrit wuz the one who stopped the relationship...then she said she only asked to wait a lilo longer b4 getting married...but at the same time she gave him back the ring..so it wuz like you asked to wait a lilo longer but u gave the ring back? wat?! and then she went on to say she got all her clothes and ting back from his house..but later on in the interview denied they lived together?? i thought they're relationship wuz absolutely abnormal..maybe chakrit wuz juz looking foe someone to be with him...**poor boy**

LOL wen she went off to the United States soo many ppl thought she wuz pregnant and flew over-seas to hide it...LOL..lotx of ppl thought they only got together becuz they probably got caught doing someting...eheeheeehee fans..fans!

but chakrit seems like such a sad guy...and tat's so sad..his dad abandoned his mom..snaps! he regret it now..juz look at P'Krit...liked i said i tink he juz need someone that'll stand by him even wen he do something stupid..and i can't seem to see a better qualification than myself...LOL..i dunno...he's such a mysterious guy...

thank u foe the encouraging words...tat's all i'm hoping for..to know tat a gal by the name Kash loves and adore him w/ all of her Hua Jai...eheehee

dhan9 yeah! i wuz gonna come tell u to go stalk him wen u go to thailand..and if u run to P'Krit tell him how much Kash luvs him okies...and bring back lotx of pichas and autographs **wink**wink**

dhan9

sarNie Adult
ok sure, kashie, it i am lucky to see him, i will tell him how much you apprecialte and love him and other of his oversea fans as well...

yeah i feel sorry for him to hear that his father left him right after he just born...must be hard for him and for his mother to bring him up, so he must have love his mum very much because she is the only one that take care of him. Now his mum must be very proud of him to have a son that is borned with talented and charming and is one of the top thai famous actor.....

Well with all those scandals....it is true that chakrit never come out and defend himself in the news... we only hear from one side of the relationship, so not everythting that those girls said is true, you know what i mean..like the saying" it take two hands to clap" and that makes me love him even deeper ....becasue at least he gave respect to the ladies by not come out to talk about them. and i think he knew that if his fans love and support him, no matter what happen, we still love him right?

by the way, chuanpitrk...do you know did chakrit went to study oversea in US since he was very young? because i heard that he studied aboard with Kat English , but i'm not sure whether they studied in ThaiLand in the international school or oversea? and also heard that before he couldn't write in thai? So isn't mean that he never study thai? please inform us if you know because i'm so curious...thanks in advance....

ChuanpitrK

sarNie Hatchling
Chakrit was sent to an international school in BKK until the age of 14, then he went to further his studies in New Zealand for 3 more years. Then he returned to Thailand but at this point, he began to have lots of work (couldn't help, the guy's handsome haha). In the meantime, he also took courses in marketing via correspondence from International Correspondence School (ICS), USA, but I really dunno if he had achieved any degree from that US school.

From what I read, Krit's present girlfriend is King Nopmanee. But they're quite discreet.

Goooooooooooooooood luck, girls. May your dream come true!!! :clap: B)

dhan9

sarNie Adult
thanks ChuanpitrK for those infos, well it doesn't matter whether chakrit really did achieved any degree or not, because his career right now is the best lol...

But don't you feel that it's very weid that chakrit gets back with his ex-girlfriend, King? wasn't that they broke up before and now they back together again? hmm...it's just that i think something is not right between them, but anyway as long chakrit is happy and continue to have lakorns for me to at him, i'm fine lol.

once again, thanks Chuanpitrk and yeah i hope my dreams will come true. i also wish that whatever your dreams will come true too and goodluck with everything you do.............all the best!

Pai

sarNie Egg
thanks ChuanpitrK for those infos, well it doesn't matter whether chakrit really did achieved any degree or not, because his career right now is the best lol...

But don't you feel that it's very weid that chakrit gets back with his ex-girlfriend, King? wasn't that they broke up before and now they back together again? hmm...it's just that i think something is not right between them, but anyway as long chakrit is happy and continue to have lakorns for me to at him, i'm fine lol.

once again, thanks Chuanpitrk and yeah i hope my dreams will come true. i also wish that whatever your dreams will come true too and goodluck with everything you do.............all the best!
Hi,

According to Krit's recent interview, he has no girlfriend at the moment. However, I'm not sure if he is still dating King. It will be in his big favour if he's not involved with anybody right now because it hurts his career.

Seems that Mafia Tee ruk is gaining popularity for Krit. I just hope that this will be a huge step for his coming back after the incident last year.

The lesson with JJ last year will make him not rush to another wedding so soon. The problem is that he is the kind of guy who wants to settle down since he was just a teenager. And now, he is already 29.

Pai

sarNie Egg
Who's Tat? There was rumor that afte he broke up with Jakajarn....he was seeing Noon (Ploy's older sister...yeap...Ploy Cherman's sister). I guess the rumor was not true if he's seeing Tat.
From what I heard, they are very close friends, but now Noon has met a new guy.

Even Krit said that it was normal for friends to drop by and cooked some dishes at his place. They knew each other since they were 15 - 16 years old. I had to admit that I never knew that before.

There was a rumour that King (ex) and Noon engaged in a fight in front of Krit's house. (I couldn't say much, but one thing was that so many times that rumours are not rumours.)

Krit is a type of guy who doen't know how to court a girl, and Joy (Rinlanee) was the 1st one that he courted. He gave an interview to TV Pool that it took him so much effort before he dared to call her the first time.

His 1st girlfriend was his friend since childhood. He always develops friendship first. That's why I feel that Noon and him had something going on, but it made him look worse since that incident. As a result, they had no choice, but breaking up.

I believe that King will still be around. According to Khun Tim from TV Pool, King is one of his fans and she will always be.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
Hi,

According to Krit's recent interview, he has no girlfriend at the moment. However, I'm not sure if he is still dating King. It will be in his big favour if he's not involved with anybody right now because it hurts his career.

Seems that Mafia Tee ruk is gaining popularity for Krit. I just hope that this will be a huge step for his coming back after the incident last year.

The lesson with JJ last year will make him not rush to another wedding so soon. The problem is that he is the kind of guy who wants to settle down since he was just a teenager. And now, he is already 29.
Hi, Pai thanks for the link to chakrit's thai forum, it's a pity that i cannot read thai, otherwise i would get to know him more but anyway thanks for the link again and now i'm learning thai so hopefully one day i can join them. Hmm how come there's no english forum for him? don't you think we should make one for his oversea fans?

i agree with everything you said there, i hope that right now he won't be dating anyone except me hehehe :loool: j/k because i don't want him to have those scandol again which will effect his career, and yeah definately Mafia tee ruk will make his coming back again.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i agree with you Pai i'm soo glad Mafia Tee Ruk ish getting more ppl interested in P'Krit...he needs to be better recognized for his amazing acting abilities...like last year he wasn't even nominated for Best Actor..i was very mad...and i think it was a shame that Ruen Rak Ruen Tard went on not noticed...becuz of the recent break of w/ Jakjan...i thought that lakorn was very enjoyable..and heartbreaking at some points...

goshers! P'krit looks soo confident and secure...but i bet he is very confuse about life and love...and deep down he's soo insecure...eheehe..one gust a wind and he's down...then Kashie can come, swoop down and bandage and heal him up...eheehehe

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
if anyone is interested in old news....hunted down the interesting news of P'Krit & Jakjan..

-to start off..here are some pictures of Chakrit & Jakjan..this article was talked about how they're sweet in front of cameras..but bitter in private...even more bitter than black cofee <---wow!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid

-anyone feels sorrie for Jakjan..i dunno to me her interviews sounded fake..maybe she did get hurt..but eekk...but i thought i wuz funnie how they pulled Joy Rinalee into this...she has noting to do w/ this..and i'm sad to hear there zero chance of them getting back together...they're soo hot together...

All Credits: T-Intermedia

dhan9

sarNie Adult
thanks kashie for sharing! wow interesting and no i don't feel sorry for jakaujan, because i think she had used him to promote herself and in somehow she had made chakrit suffered and his fame went down during that time.