Chakrit & Jet Li

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
LOL.. kinda BUT **COUGHCOUGH** THEY DEF R NOT BROS XP LOL.. KEKEKE.. LMAO.. KEKEKE..

marley

sarNie Hatchling
They kinda look similar in the picture, but Chakrit is HOT!! I don't know about Jet Li :)

dhan9

sarNie Adult
oh yes how could you think of that?
i agreed that they both do look kinda similiar in an angle but of course chakrit looks hotter lol, chakrit has sexy lip, sharper nose, better eyebrows, lighter skin...etc. But as acting wise they both are two great asian actors. Jet Li is best at action/kung fu whereas Chakrit is best in a more romantice/charming, agressive, comedy role.

cecilia

Staff member
weird but Jet Li use to be good looking when he was young too nah.
so if Krit do ever get old .. let's hope he age nicely.

i guess each ethic group will have similar looking ppl to other ethic group. that's what i've been noticing ..

Like i think sometime Aom Phiyada kinda look like Shu Qi and Shu Qi kinda look like Kim Ah Joong, funny right? lol

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL...my sister refers to Chakrit as "that Jet Li Guy"
-i do see the similarities..lol

I actually use to alwaise get Ken and Chakrit messed up..and it was not just me alone..it was a lot of my friends as well..

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ken and chakrit did look a lot alike. i knew who chakrit was first though i had no idea who ken was LOL erm not until maybe 3-4 yrs ago

kry*star

sarNie Adult
i see the similarities between these two as well. i also like them both. the look will have to go to chakrit but when jet li was younger, he is quite charming as well... however, jet li is much much more famous-known, to all people worldwide :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
weird but Jet Li use to be good looking when he was young too nah.
so if Krit do ever get old .. let's hope he age nicely.

i guess each ethic group will have similar looking ppl to other ethic group. that's what i've been noticing ..

Like i think sometime Aom Phiyada kinda look like Shu Qi and Shu Qi kinda look like Kim Ah Joong, funny right? lol
lol.. omg i think so too.. kekeke.. watchin the eye 2 im like wow aom n shu qi r lukky to work with tik .. xp..

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Chakrit lewks waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay bettter lmfao
buh here and there are some similarities... buh yew wont mix the two up :p
well for me dat is.. i sure wont mix mah CHAKRIT fo anyone lol.. :D