Chakrit & Jakajan

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Has this been posted?

PRESS CONFERENCE ~ CHAKRIT & JAKAJAN.. :wub:.

The Entertainment industry is shocked, so what happened? You guys clicked with each other and you want to get engage?

CHAKRIT: Are you really shocked? But on this day I?m more shocked and I don?t know, I guess she?s right maybe

Don?t you think it?s a bit too fast?

CHAKRIT: It?s not about how many months, it doesn?t necessarily have to take a long time, and sometimes for some people who?s known each other for years, it still doesn?t mean it?s going to be right.

Before the lakorn, did you know her?

CHAKRIT: I knew her because she works at Exact and we?ve done a commercial together and we talk to each other

Jakajan, what do you like about Chakrit?

JAKAJAN: I like him because he?s a unique person? [ Pen tua khong tua eng ] he loves his family, he loves his mother and we have the same thoughts

CHAKRIT: It?s hard to explain and this is the time where not many people understand me, but what she?s done for me regardless of what she?s been through I feel, err..let?s get married

People might think Jakajan is a 3rd hand because you only just broke up with Ging

JAKAJAN: This I know but it?s nothing, P?Krit already told me he cleared everything with her already, I think he should be the one to answer this question

CHAKRIT: This is my business and Ging, the last person I was involved with but in the end, we?re just friends and it?s all over but we?re still good friends. This is not something that I need to explain, this is about two people and I don?t feel that I need to tell the whole country who I?ve broken up with and who I?m seeing, because in the end people will see it anyway. When they ask I can answer then. I prefer to just clear one thing at a time, I don?t want to mix things up.

How long did it took you to make the decision about the engagement?

CHAKRIT: Not even one month, about 3 weeks? And right now we?re thinking about what day we should have our engagement, maybe in a month or two, but it will be a small engagement, as for the wedding, probably end of this year

The parents, what?s their opinion?

JAKAJAN: My mother is ok with it

So she didn?t mind that you?ve only just met him and you?re getting engaged?

JAKAJAN: At first my mother was a little worried, but after she met him she understands, it?s like..

CHAKRIT: It might be because of luck that our parents understand. And time doesn?t necessary prove that a relationship will last. With my family, they were shocked too, like what happened? Are you sure, they?ve never seen me like this but I?ve made them feel more confident that I?ve made a decision already.

What made you so confident about this?

CHAKRIT: It?s hard to explain, but it?s some kind of happiness

You?ve always been rumored with people you co-star with

CHAKRIT: That?s true, but like I said before I am not so handsome that everyone will fall in love with me.

In your opinion, what do you think of Chakrit? People say he?s a player

JAKAJAN: I think he?s more friendly, and I think all guys, not just P?Krit, but all guys are players, it?s only normal

How did he propose?

CHAKRIT: With her mother? Well we went for lunch like normal, just getting to know each other and it?s nothing exciting, I just made a decision that I want to be with this person and I will take care of her and everything should be okay. On that day there was me, her mother, her sibling, and Jakajan, as for my mother, she met up with us 2 days later

When did you say I love you?

CHAKRIT: It?s a beautiful thing and I didn?t sit down and remember every detail. It happened naturally and we were happy

Jakajan, were you shocked?

JAKAJAN: Not shocked, just a little startled. Did I accept him straightaway, well yes I was confident because we were being ourselves with each other and we try to be good with each other and we trust each other

have you organized the engagement yet?

CHAKRIT: We?re still discussing and right now we?re working and looking at it.

Are you planning children straight away?

CHAKRIT: gosh?

JAKAJAN: Not yet

Jakajan, do you feel you?re still young and you?re getting into it too quickly?

JAKAJAN: Honestly I don?t feel that way, I think it?s only normal and I?m 24 and he?s about to turn 28

Do you think the age gap is okay?

CHAKRIT: I think it?s ok, if she?s not ok now then there?s trouble (laughs)

Because it?s such a sudden engagement, people think it might be because of pregnancy, is it?

CHAKRIT: We?re in the process of naming the baby

JAKAJAN: I?m normal, there?s nothing wrong with me and I think everyone will see that there?s nothing like that. But it?s only normal for people to think that, everyone has the right to think, but everybody around me and everyone on the set knows that everything is normal.

CHAKRIT: 100 people, 100 thoughts but in the end the only people who can answer this question is us, and happiness and sadness is with us, not with them

JAKAJAN: Honestly, I?ve known him for 4-5 years, and I?ve been impressed with him because he?s the same person on screen and off-screen.

Some people think it?s a promotion for your lakorn

JAKKAJAN: I don?t think we?d be promoting this way.

CHAKRIT: If this was our way of promotion, P?Boy would kill us and we?ve discussed this with P?Boy and he?s happy for us

The fans? How are they feeling?

CHAKRIT: I don?t feel that I?ve passed the test as a celebrity. I love acting and I think they probably more interested in watching my lakorns

JAKAJAN: They?re okay, they understand

Have your EX?s called to congratulate you?

CHAKRIT: Some of them have

JAKJAJAN: Not yet, but he should be okay because I?m still friends with him

What do you like about Jakajan

CHAKRIT: Like I said, it?s from little things and she takes care of me in everything and there?s no fuss about it, we don?t need to book a table for dinner or anything like that. From now on I think I will have to spend less money because I have to save for my house and many other things. From now on we will build everything with each other, happiness and sadness

JAKAJAN: Everyone who?s in love will want to do the best they can for the person they love, I don?t want to have a bad love life, so we try to understand each other.

Have you asked him to party less?

JAKAJAN: No I just ask him to take care of himself

CHAKRIT: I?m already a good person (laughs)

Are you each other?s ideal partner?

CHAKRIT: We would have to be at this point (laughs) I?ve never had a specific type, just someone who can make me love her and want to take care of her

JAKAJAN: I?ve never had one either

Are you afraid that history might repeat itself since Chakrit once cancelled a wedding with Kanokrot

CHAKRIT: If that happens again, then we can?t help it, but in the end we will do the best that we can

JAKAJAN: It depends on us and no one knows what going to happen, but right now I have faith in him....

CREDIT TO INTELOVE :)

Mae

sarNie Adult
Chakrit and Jakjaran do look cute together...they look really good compared to other women Chakrit's been with...well, i only wish them the best and hope Chakrit will settle down for good with her.....anyways, they look really happy together...it's gotta be love....

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
OMG....this press conference is funny :huh: ....if I wasn't a Chakrit fan and he wasn't like one of my top actor I would definitely tear it apart cuz there's somethings in here and what he says that is like WTH...

anyways I hope this doesn't have an effect on his lakorn with Kob...bad press seeping into KRG...cuz that would suck

Thanks for posting :)

Mae

sarNie Adult
BlueMoon said:
OMG....this press conference is funny :huh: ....if I wasn't a Chakrit fan and he wasn't like one of my top actor I would definitely tear it apart cuz there's somethings in here and what he says that is like WTH...

anyways I hope this doesn't have an effect on his lakorn with Kob...bad press seeping into KRG...cuz that would suck

Thanks for posting :)
[post="118053"][/post]​
I know..i know..hope it doesn't affect KRG....can't wait for KRG to air either....but yeah, it would suck if it does affect KRG....and hehehe, if i wasn't such a Chakrit fanatic, i too would be tearing this apart..i'm sure non-CHakrit fans have many speculations already...

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
Is she a actress? What lakorn did she play in? I don't know her. She and Chakrit look cute together.

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
sphek said:
Is she a actress? What lakorn did she play in? I don't know her. She and Chakrit look cute together.
[post="118101"][/post]​
She played in Proong Nee Mai Sai Tee Jah Ruk Gun with Oh Anuchit (?) and she was in Fun Feung with Puri.

I was shocked when I read this over at Interlove. I didn't even know that they knew eachother like that. I was just all of a sudden. We'll I wish them the best of luck, they're a cute couple (although I would love to see Chakrit with Aom WINK*WINK* ^_^ ).

aznpride111

sarNie Egg
Oh mY GOSH...I saw this on the Thai Satellite today....I still cant believe it..I am SHOCKED!!!..but I think they do make a cute couple...best of luck to them

July

sarNie Egg
i am so shock too... what i havent been online for a juss 2 day... that big news...

kry*star

sarNie Adult
yes puppylov i kinda felt like you too- there seems to be something mysterious about this when i read it- like to me, their reponses were incomplete??? don't know the word right now... i am happy for them and i like both of them but they sure did made a quick decision.

anjos

the will make a really cute couple.... but I just wish they could take sometime to know each other better...... 5 or 6 months... is a little to short... you never know the real person inside... but if he happy.... I'm happy for them too.... but just hope it last forever.....

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
Does anyone know where I can watch the full press conference on IPTV? Which program was it on? Or is there an article in thai of this online? I saw a brief part of it on IPTV entertainment news and I have to say Jakajun look so much more mature and she's gotten a lot prettier..since it had to happen THANK GOD he chose her rather than the Hi-So chick..but uhmm seriously tho there is something a bit awkward about this whole thing..I don't want to say too much cause I would rather watch or read the entire press conference myself before I fully judge but based on the translations and from watching bits of it..it all seems kinda unnatural..I saw the part where he said it's more like a feeling you get..like..OH let's get married..that answer seemed kinda weird to me..but then again I'm not really sure what he said before that since I only saw bits and pieces of it. Also, it doesn't look like it'll be a long engagement this time around since they plan to wed by the end of this year..hmm so let me get this straight..they started dating about a month ago..will get engaged in about 1-2 month..and plan to marry in another 5-6 months..hmmmmmmmm..Wellz..they do look good together I'll admit that..but I'm still alittle skeptic. :unsure:

SunStar

sarNie Elites
hmm.... i feel there is something supicious going on... something doesn't seem right...

their answers are not as if they are really in love or really wanting to get married...