Chakrit is Overly Jealous and Possessive of Woonsen

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Translated interview from Sanook
Chakrit is Overly Jealous and Possessive of Woonsen

Speculations arose after p'ek Chakrit and his beautiful wife Woonsen Virithipa have stopped displaying the same amount of sweetness towards one another as before. This generated news about Chakrit being extremely jealous and possessive over Woonsen to the point of calling her many times throughout the day to check up on her. This caused the two to argue frequently. Recently, we had the opportunity to see Woonsen at the opening of Claire's Beauty Supplement event to ask her about this matter. Woonsen admitted that they argue often, but it is normal for every couple to do so. They would reconcile within a couple days. As for Chakrit being overly jealous and possessive to the point of calling her many times throughout the day, that was before. However, presently he is different because they have more trust in one another. There definitely aren't any problems going on in their marriage for sure.

How is your relationship with Chakrit?
It's the same as before. We don't see each other often because he has to work. He is preparing to film a new lakorn while I am filming one as well.

Chakrit admitted to the two of you arguing a little bit.
We argue every single day.

There's news that he likes to constantly call you many times throughout the day.
P'Krit likes to call and check up on me. Sometimes, I'd turn off my phone and miss his calls. He'd sometimes get upset. 

How often does he call?
It depends on his mood. When he's busy working the whole day, he doesn't call as much. On the days that he is free, he'd call three times every hour.  I do ask him why does he call so much when he doesn't help pay the telephone bill? Sometimes, he'd call for little things. He just wants to know where I'm at or what I'm doing. That's all.

Does he make you upset?
(Laughs) At first, I wasn't used to it. I am the the type of person who doesn't like to call anyone or have anyone call me this much. However, this was an adjustment I had to make ever since we started dating. At first, we did quarrel about it. As of right now, I am used to it because this is how he is.  We argue over everything, but we don't stay mad at each other for more than a day. We'd reconcile by then. People who still love each other won't be able to stay apart from one another.

Is it because he's worried about you?
I don't know. He misses me. Honestly, I miss him too. However, we have different ways of expressing it. For me, I'd buy food and bring them home for him while he doesn't have the time but still finds time to call constantly.

Many people see Chakrit as an overly jealous person.
Not to that extent. At first, he was a very jealous person. Sometimes, even when I breathe I'm wrong. (laughs) After a while, he got to know me better and was able to trust me. However, I always say that I should be the one to be jealous over him. He is always meeting different stars and we all know of his past history. I should be worried as well. But when I decided to date him, I had to trust him 100%. I taught him that there's no point in staying together if there's no trust between one another. After that, he was no longer jealous.

Can you say that you were able to conquer this out of control p'ek?
Oiii, I did not conquer anyone. I don't know. I wouldn't say it that way. Let's just say that when he's with me, he's happy and when I'm with him, I love him.  

Can you ensure that your marriage is still strong?
Yes, I can assure you. What news did P'Krit stir up again?

People see that you two haven't been going anywhere together as much.
Yes. We rarely see each other as well. However, we talk to each other as before. When we return, we're sweet to each other the same. We are okay. If not, I'll definitely tell you. I won't allow myself to stay single.

Are you planning a sweet trip?
I just returned from New York. We already agreed that it will probably be the last trip of the year because we both will start filming lakorns.  

Haha. Some people think that Woonsen did voodoo and cast black magic on Chakrit for him to be so crazy over her. Chakrit said that he's willing to be cast under her spell if she did do such thing. 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
He was a player, so he distrust her and had to check up on her often because he probably comparing her to himself. HAHA :whahuh: :loool: Sorry Krit, serves you right! :yahoo: :coverlaf:  j/k

Glad to know they're still happy together, hate to see couple distrust each other to the point of breaking up. Marriage is not easy, stay strong peoples! :thumbsup:

misschristie

sarNie Egg
Chakrit is such a good looking and handsome guy, he shouldn't get so worried and jealous about Woonsen. There is a difference between healthy and unhealthy jealousy. But from the sounds of it, seems like Chakrit might just somewhat be insecure which I don't understand why he would be I mean they have been married for bout 3 years.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Maya_Fantasy said:
He was a player, so he distrust her and had to check up on her often because he probably comparing her to himself. HAHA :whahuh: :loool: Sorry Krit, serves your right! :yahoo: :coverlaf:  j/k

Glad to know they're still happy together, hate to see couple distrust each other to the point of breaking up. Marriage is not easy, stay strong peoples! :thumbsup:

LOL. true true.

Seeing this side of Krit.. it's a bit possessive.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'll take possessiveness over a cheater any day. Kris seems to have changed, I wish them all the best.