Chakrit and Jakajan are put off engaged day

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Jakajan says the reason because they are both so busy.

What do you gals think?

anjos

I dont know..... I think...... neither things come up...... like they may be too busy..... or they both relisze that they need to take a slow.... get to know each other a little better......

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
damn the announcemenet was BIG and a schOck to everyone and now ish put off to the side....UmmmMmmMm/////sUmthing's not right...

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
Did they already shoot the lakorn together? If it is a stock lakorn that is about to air then maybe it is a publicity stunt...you know to boost the ratings up a bit...but I doubt it. Chakrit seems to fall in and out of love pretty quickly...so maybe he and Jakajan decided to take it a little slow because they did hit us out of nowhere with their engagement.

They are still engaged because he did ask her to marry him...there just hasn't been a ceremony...it's probably still on. We'll see.

TOO BUSY??? :loool:

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
i'm so shocked i'm not shocked any more...if they did to promote their lakorn, that just sucks!!! that's all i have to say to that.

kaivanne

sarNie Hatchling
hey what lakorn did she play in? Was she the nek or the nang?
i think they're both too hott to handle an engagement lol dont even know whos the girl but chakirt seen some of his movie what a hunk haha!! its typical for two hott actors too put there engagement on the side!! not surprised!

i don't think it was a lakorn promotion...i think that they realized they took it too fast; or maybe they announced that they were getting married because they THOUGHT she was pregnant, but now it turns out it was just a scare, and she really isn't, so the marriage is off...they wouldn't have lasted long anyway...i think they're on the road to breaking up right now...