Chaiya Mitchai

L

lalalek

He is so not cute, he looks gay and his voice sounds like a girl. i kind enjoy listening to him sing in some of the movies songs. eww still think he is gay (no offense). :lol:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Nina said:
omg! i totally i agree! i think hes kinda feminine looking..i like my boran p'ek to be kinda manly
[post="6011"][/post]​
haha yeah!!! i never like him at all... :huh:

ladytrosel

sarNie Egg
Isn't he also a singer? Now that I think about it, I think I bought one of his Karaoke awhile back. His voice was pretty good. If I remember correctly, he still has that "kid" voice. B)

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Well I think he's way too girly for my taste. But this question is sorta off topic. Does anyone remember the n'ek in his movie Look Tee Tue Ruem? What happened to her and does anyone remember what other boran she was in? I know she was in something else but for the life of me I can't remember what and its driving me crazy.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
lol....Luk Toong singers tend to have the gay look because of the custom and all the makeup they put on..though he's small and have a small voice his songs bearable...don't like his acting though...

Vanida

Save World Save Life
nancyvang said:
lol....Luk Toong singers tend to have the gay look because of the custom and all the makeup they put on..though he's small and have a small voice his songs bearable...don't like his acting though...
[post="10326"][/post]​
yea u right but they hot still i like this one lhoong thoong singet he so dam hot :wub:

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
I don't think all luk toong singer have to look gay. There are some hot one like Got he's a hot looking man. But I have to say I just don't like chaiya he looks like a girl and he is not man enough to take any p-eke role in any lakorn boran or moder. :D

kitkat

sarNie Elites
roodaimai said:
I don't think all luk toong singer have to look gay. There are some hot one like Got he's a hot looking man. But I have to say I just don't like chaiya he looks like a girl and he is not man enough to take any p-eke role in any lakorn boran or moder. :D
[post="12062"][/post]​
yeah you got that right! :lol:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
They do look gay...gay as in when they are dress in the traditional outift with ALOT of makeup on...don't get me wrong...same goes to Gott and the other Luk Toong Singers...

Vanida

Save World Save Life
nancyvang said:
They do look gay...gay as in when they are dress in the traditional outift with ALOT of makeup on...don't get me wrong...same goes to Gott and the other Luk Toong Singers...
[post="13758"][/post]​
don't even go there talking about bew being gay cause his not jeeezzz just lee gay not like it's really dumb or gay it's a thai tradtional stories :lol: ok iam getting kind of bitch :lol: oh well my words doesn't sound mean but to u guys it might :p

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Vandia said:
don't even go there talking about bew being gay cause his not jeeezzz just lee gay not like it's really dumb or gay it's a thai tradtional stories :lol: ok iam getting kind of bitch :lol: oh well my words doesn't sound mean but to u guys it might :p
[post="13820"][/post]​
hahaha! :lol:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Vandia...go read my post again, I didn't say they WERE GAY...i said THEY LOOK GAY...there's a difference between those words okay...lol...I love luk toong songs so I wouldn't go bashing on their apperances...but it's okay, each person has their own opinions...

nanthao

sarNie Hatchling
he's cute....it brother me sometime when he is pre'ek....the first lakorn i saw of him was the only where he play as boy b.'s half bro....i was young...i though he look good.....hehehe...he's acting is good...he's good in drama....

Vanida

Save World Save Life
nancyvang said:
Vandia...go read my post again, I didn't say they WERE GAY...i said THEY LOOK GAY...there's a difference between those words okay...lol...I love luk toong songs so I wouldn't go bashing on their apperances...but it's okay, each person has their own opinions...
[post="13883"][/post]​
:lol: sorry my bad too much reading i got all confused :p

ntelligent_mind

sarNie Hatchling
tangmoe said:
lmao i hate his voice also.. its freaking annoying... my sister hates it to.. she refuse to watch his boran lakorns.. and she said he messed up kaew nah mah and pikultong tha remake.. because of his girly face and his girly voice <_<
[post="6485"][/post]​

I didnt finish watching either of those lakorn because I felt like he had ruined it.