Chaiya Mitchai

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
I luv chaiya since i saw him in his old old boran lakorns, he's a really sweet guy i just love him he's so cute! ^_^

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Muddie MuRda said:
No pictures? lol I don't know names of the boran lakorn peoples!
[post="5458"][/post]​
LMAO!! muddie! u dont know him.. hes the liygee dude... he plays in pikuntong with bee.. and he plays in theprabut koon tah gorn with that dutchi girl Oh

sarN

sarNie Granny
he short lol ! the last boran lkaonr i seen him in is the remake of dat "Keo Na Ma" the n'k dat look like a horse lol .. o man the outfit he wear in dat lakorn was so big on him lol like two ballon

Rakniran

i dont really like him as p'ak..he is not that handsome like man..hahahhaha..i dont know..he is just not ...i dont know..........too much make-up..he need to stop wearing so much make-up..lol

Nina

sarNie Egg
Rakniran said:
i dont really like him as p'ak..he is not that handsome like man..hahahhaha..i dont know..he is just not ...i dont know..........too much make-up..he need to stop wearing so much make-up..lol
[post="5895"][/post]​
omg! i totally i agree! i think hes kinda feminine looking..i like my boran p'ek to be kinda manly

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
yeah, i don't think chaiya is cute at all. sorrry. ;) i almost couldn't watch pikuntong because he was so girly (to me)...looks, voice, everything.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yup i totally agree with you thookatha...i don't like femaniam pra ek's either..i like them to be built and strong. And yes i hate his voice...ewwww...I hate it when he plays pra ek foe boran..i mean he's an aiight pra ek...but it's just that he's too girly like. And yeah i gotta agree he could sing...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
BaBeeLaiLai said:
Yup i totally agree with you thookatha...i don't like femaniam pra ek's either..i like them to be built and strong. And yes i hate his voice...ewwww...I hate it when he plays pra ek foe boran..i mean he's an aiight pra ek...but it's just that he's too girly like. And yeah i gotta agree he could sing...
[post="6386"][/post]​
very annoying, isn't it? hahaha

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Correcto...yes very annoying...i don't mind if he plays side character though. The he be all good...hehehe...but he's koo though...

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
lmao i hate his voice also.. its freaking annoying... my sister hates it to.. she refuse to watch his boran lakorns.. and she said he messed up kaew nah mah and pikultong tha remake.. because of his girly face and his girly voice

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
tangmoe said:
lmao i hate his voice also.. its freaking annoying... my sister hates it to.. she refuse to watch his boran lakorns.. and she said he messed up kaew nah mah and pikultong tha remake.. because of his girly face and his girly voice <_<
[post="6485"][/post]​

hahhahahaha....he's a girrrrly man (as arnold schwartzeneggar would say)! lol

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Thookatha said:
hahhahahaha....he's a girrrrly man (as arnold schwartzeneggar would say)! lol
[post="6495"][/post]​
lmao!! yea.. hehe. girrrrrrrrrrly man man!! ahahaha :lol:

mokka

sarNie Adult
no comment on how he look, but yeah i like to watch his boran...just that i cannot stand his voice