Chai-Vicky Sunisa

tinah

sarNie Coma
whats this news regarding? they have been dating for awhile now. vicky is soo pretty in the pic

http://www.thairath.co.th/content/ent/91172

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
Ch3 couple love, Chai Chartayodom and Vicky Sunisa Showed sweet; going out the event together. Blushed Chai gave an interview with Vicky denying immediate wedding. Vicky denied preparation for getting married. Chai said her cooking was good.

Knowing that the ch3 couple, Chai Chartayodom Hiranyattithi and Vicky Sunisa Jett finally presented to the public together, reporters then gathered to get their interview in a press conference of “Arrow Robinson bringing elephant home” at Robinson Rashada where they both modeled for. During the interview, Chai was so shy but when asking about the rumour that they will immediately marry next year, they both quickly refused.

Normally you two don’t present or give interview together?
Chai: Normally we go together and give interview together too. It’s never been a secret.
Vicky: We once gave interview together in an event. This event is an event for charity. We want to make a merit together.

It seems like P’ Chai is so shy?
Chai: I’m always like this anyway.

Is your love doing well?
Chai then change the topic: Oh Saisok? Have you seen it?
Vicky is like him: The lakorn is doing well. The rating is good. If you ask if I'm into it or not, I’m in to it. I love Bai (laugh). (Bai is character Chai plays in Saisok)

So do you love P’Chai?
Vicky beats around the bush: Bai is acting well. I love him (laugh)He’s so pitying.
There’s a rumour you two are going to get married next yerar?
Vicky: Where is it from?
Chai: No, there’s no immediate wedding like that. If we do something, we’ll need to plan first.
So you guys are preparing?
Chai immediately denied: Not yet. We haven’t planed anything about it.

Have you guys ever talked about it?
Vicky: Let it be the future issue (smile)
I heard you went to learn cooking?
Vicky: Oh it’s not learning (laugh) Actually, I’m not good at cooking. I just got the menu from my mom sometimes and sometimes I try making my own menu but it’s not so good.

Has Chai ever tasted them?
Chai: Yes, it’s good.

You’re preparing to be a housewife?
Vicky: It’s not like that. Sometimes I want eat a certain menu but no one’s in the house, I need to do it myself. It’s just a survival instinct. It’s like when you’re too lazy to go out buying some food, you need to cook.
Chai: It’s a survival instinct otherwise she’ll starve to death.

You are working more outside that’s why you rarely cook?
Vicky: Oh I rarely cook anyway but I like eating. But these days I want to cook so I can survive.

Are you presenting together next time?
Vicky: We accept if there’re offered works.
Chai: I have to wait for Rita’s call (laugh)

I like translating things but English is my second language so please understand. And I really have no idea why he mentions Rita at the end.

Cecilia, Thank you

Edit: I found this news at Lyn's blog too.

cecilia

Staff member
^hm -- maybe they're talking about them showing up together at some event since the title leads that way.

Thanks for the translation na -- they're so funny, brushing things aside and promoting saisok instead .. and bai, we know that vicky LOVES you ^^

btw, your translation is Great !!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahaha thanks for the translation Rasa..

they're such a cute and funny couple.. i think they match perfectly ^_^
i love how they keep switching the topics..

but im curious too why he mentioned rita.. hmmm..

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanks rasa! i also read at lynns blog too

lol chai-vicky is funny how they kept trying to ignore the questions. i like how they dont try to show off their love too much unlike other couples. it gets annoying

lom

sarNie Egg
I dunno but I feel Vicky is too pretty for Chai.. Nothing against Chai...but seems like Chai is the quiet player type... ahhh who knows.. but that's just my opinion..

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
omg, i love vicky! i've been watching some of her old lakorns where she played lead roles...she's absolutely beautiful lol. just finished her old lakorn with Chakrit. i wish she'd play more lead roles in lakorns than be the second role, sometimes she's even more beautiful than the leading actresses lol. <3 vicky sunisa.