Chai and Vicky (they're so cute)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
They are very cute together.
...Hmmmmm @ some angles Chai looks super mean..and he looks like a wife beater....
LOL...But he's still a good actor..
Gosh and he can speak 100% English...hahahaha

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Hello everyone,

Can someone please translate the article? You can also here the audio too. I am a fan of these two, but I'm not able to read in Thai. Can someone please do it for the international fans? Thanks.

Here is the link:

http://gossipstar.mthai.com/view_topic.php...mp;newsid=12245
Credit to Gossipstar.

It's nothing special. Chai is being interrogated by reporters on whether he took vicky to the beach or have they gone on vacation together.

They are rumored to be together but they have not confirm their relationship.

naimee02

sarNie Egg
Awe..thanks Lynda. I really appreciated. Thanks again, muah =)

I do hope they will confirm their relationship, so the press can stop bothering them. But I do hope they will last.

naimee02

sarNie Egg
Gosh and he can speak 100% English...hahahaha
For reals, in that lakorn with Pitta...I was amazed by his English language too. He sounds very good. Muah =)

NiteStarrz

sarNie Egg
I got a clip for you guys to see. It will melt you away =) aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwww =)

the link:

http://gossipstar.mthai.com/view_clip.php?clipid=241

thanks to gossipstar.com =) muah =)

I just love them....
the clip is kinda old it's all the way back from november 2007 ;p right in the mist of the whole chai-aom-vicki dramarama hahaha

i hate to be the odd one out but i really hope that they are NOT dating b/c i feel that vicki is a GREAT girl n she deserves some1 who will back her up n stand up for her instead of bein' a wishywashy player that makes her look bad in the media - i mean chai's a nice guy n all but i hate the way he handled the whole love triangle crap that went down plus i feel uber bad for aom - NEwho don't bite my head off...jus my opinion ;p

naimee02

sarNie Egg
Yeah, this is actually back in Sept. of 2007. Plus, you're entitle to your opinion because we're in a discussion blog. I put it up there to share it with the ones who haven't seen it. I'm actually trying to look for more informations on these two actors. Whatever I can get (very limited to info.), I will post it up here to share it with the rest of the fans. Being that I'm a fan of theirs.

NiteStarrz

sarNie Egg
Yeah, this is actually back in Sept. of 2007. Plus, you're entitle to your opinion because we're in a discussion blog. I put it up there to share it with the ones who haven't seen it. I'm actually trying to look for more informations on these two actors. Whatever I can get (very limited to info.), I will post it up here to share it with the rest of the fans. Being that I'm a fan of theirs.
i dunno where to find more info on chai but vicki has her fan site sunisajett.com u should try there :)

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
haha! thanks for the clips! thats funnny how they get caught in public =) they shouldn't deny if they actually go out in public & hold hands. ahahah vicky can do better but chai is fine i guess =S

EDIT: HAHAHA! they got videoed hugging in the parking lot basement! LMAO. it would be sooo big if they actually made out right there O.O hahaha! deng i'm late. so this clip was during teh triangle between chai vicky & aom. thats messed up to aom then. he prolly did cheat on aom when they were together >:[ THAT IS THE PREFECT SONG! HAHAHAHA so cool

naimee02

sarNie Egg
I've just watched the "Twilight Show" on obizgo.com for the Oct. 22, 2007 episode where Vicky and Jui (friends) appeared on the show. It's confirmed that they're together. The host really like P'Chai and he's really grateful to hear that they're doing well. This makes me EXTREMELY happy to see and hear it from P'Vicky =)

Here is a picture of them together at P'Vicky's lil' sister's birthday party March 18 2008. Credit to SunisaJett.com =)

max

sarNie Elites
YAY! Thanks for the news! I would like to watch that... I am definitely one of their fans!

naimee02

sarNie Egg

Name: Chatayodom Hiranyatithi
Nickname: Chai
Profession: Actor/Model
Date of birth: 3 August 1976
Birthplace:
Height: 185 cm
Star sign:
Marital Status: In a relationship with Vicky Sunisa Jett
Hobbies: Car Racing

Dramas:

Mue Dok Rak Ban with Aff Taksaorn, Ploy Cherman, Mart Krisada (Ch. 3, 2007)
Pu Chai Mur Song with Aff Taksaorn, Khem Rujira, (Ch. 3)
Ar Ya Rak with Jintara, Nok Chatchai (Ch. 3)
Pan Rak Pan Rai with Jeab Sopitnapa (Ch. 3, 2006)
Sa Wad Dee Khun Kru with ? (Ch. 3, 2007)
Tang Luang Tang Rak with Vicky Sunisa Jett (Ch. 3, 2006)
Rid Sa Ya with ? (Ch.3, 2001)
Sue See Foon with Ann Thongprasom (2002)
Tae Pang Kon with Ann Thongprasom, Num Sornram (June 2004)
Bau Prim Nam with Pitta, Por Tridsadee, Khem Rujira, Nok Jariya (Ch. 3, 2006-2007)
Jum-Lei Rak with Joy Rinlanee, Aff Taksaorn, Aum Atichart, Ryan Jett (Ch. 3, 2008)
Sroy Sang Jan with Joy Rinlanee Sripen, Rome Patchata, Sririta Jensen (Ch. 3, 2007)
Plik Tai Kub Bai Kao (Quiz & Quest) with Vicky Sunisa Jett (Ch. 3, 2008)
Jai Rao(Makers Group) with Vicky Sunisa, Ken T., Aff, Nott, Pitta (Ch. 3, in production)
Cheevit Ran Thod (Exact) with Aom S., Tang S., Bee N., Chakrit (Ch. 5, future project)
Baan Garn Mayom (Makers Group) with Jariya, Numfon, Nat Morris (Ch. 3, future project)
Lady Yaowarat with Janie, Aum Athichat (Ch. 3, 2005)

Movies:

Awards:

Nominated for Best Supporting Actor in "Lady Yaowarat" (2006)
Won Best Supporting Actor in "Mue Dok Rak Ban" (2008)

Commercial:

1. Nescafe (2008)

Credit to naimee02 =)