Chai and Vicky (they're so cute)

Kay

sarNie Egg
I just recently watched the episodes..the lakorn is pretty good. I'm enjoying it so far. Vicki is gorgeous! Can't wait to see her next summer. :D

naimee02

sarNie Egg
Can someone please translate this?

link: http://www.thairath.co.th/news.php?section...p;content=85184

"วิ��ี้" �ั๊�ความรั� อ้ำอึ้งเจอ "�ม่ชายไม่ปลื้ม" อี�ราย [7 เม.ย. 51 - 01:01]

เมื่อยังไม่สารภาพความจริง นัà¸?ข่าวà¸?็ยังไม่เลิà¸?ตามเค้นà¸
ามเอาà¸?ับคู่ ชาย-ชาตโยดม หิรัณยัษà¸?ิติ à¸?ับ วิà¸?à¸?ี้-สุนิสา เจทท์ ซึ่งล่าสุดà¸?็ยังมีภาพปาปาราà¸
ซี่ว่า ควงà¸?ันไปเที่ยว à¹?ละมีข่าวว่าควงà¸?ันไปเที่ยวà¸
ระเทศมาเลเซีย�ันสองต่อสอง เจอ วิ��ี้ ที่งาน The Corsica Summer Beach Fashion ที่ห้างเซ็นทรัล พลาซา พระราม 3 �็เลยได้ถาม "เรื่องภาพ�็มีคนบอ�เหมือน�
¸±à¸™ à¹?ต่ยังไม่เห็นค่ะ ส่วนเรื่องไปเที่ยวที่มาเลเà¸
ียนั้น ไม่ใช่ค่ะ พี่ชายเขาไปทำงาน à¸?ี้à¸?็ไปทำงานเหมือนà¸?ัน"à¹?ล้วความสัมพันธ์ของ วิà¸?à¸?ี้à¸?ับชายเป็นไง? "à¸?็...(อึ้งไปอึดใจ) ยังไม่อยาà¸?พูด ไม่ต้องอธิบายอะไร รูปคงเป็นอย่างที่เห็นล่ะค่à¸
"ตอนนี้สบายใจขึ้นมั้ยหลังจ
¸²à¸?ที่เจอข่าวà¹?ละภาพปา ปาราซซี่มาเยอะà¹?ยะà¹?ล้ว? "เป็นช่วงๆนะ ช่วงไหนมีข่าวน้อยà¸?็สบายใจใà¸
ระดับหนึ่ง เวลามีข่าวออà¸?มา ส่วนมาà¸?มันไม่จริง à¸?ี้จะไม่สบายใจ à¹?ต่ช่วงไหนมีข่าวเบาๆà¸?ี้จะสà¸
ายใจ ชีวิต�ี้มีความสุขอยู่�ล้ว"ทุ�วันนี้เหมือน�ับเป็น�าร
¸¢à¸­à¸¡à¸£à¸±à¸šà¸?ลายๆว่าคบหาดูใจ à¸?ันอยู่ในระยะเบื้องต้น? วิà¸?à¸?ี้ยิ้มà¸?่อนตอบ "รอดูต่อไปดีà¸?ว่าว่าจะเป็นอ
¸¢à¹ˆà¸²à¸‡à¹„ร"

à¹?ล้วเมื่อไหร่จะยอมรับซัà¸?ทีà¸
่าอยู่ใน�านะใด�ัน�น่ เพราะว่าไม่พร้อม หรือไม่�น่ใจ? "ไม่ว่า�ี้จะพูดเรื่องส่วนต
¸±à¸§à¸«à¸£à¸·à¸­à¹„ม่ มันà¸?็มีข่าวออà¸?มาว่าอยู่ดี à¸?ี้เลยคิดว่าตัวเองพูดน้อยๆà¸
ี�ว่า เพราะสบายใจ�ว่า"ตอนนี้มั่นใจในตัวพี่ชายหร
¸·à¸­à¸¢à¸±à¸‡? "ไม่บอà¸? (หัวเราะ)"ถึงจะไม่พูด หรือพูดน้อย ภาพที่ออà¸?มาà¸?็ยังยืนยันอยู่à¸
ีว่า เป็นอะไร�ัน? "คืออย่างภาพที่ออ�มาคนน่าจ
¸°à¹€à¸‚้าใจ à¸?ี้คงไม่ต้องอธิบายอะไรอีà¸?" ได้ยินข่าวว่าพี่ชายไปเà¸?้านà¸
งà¹?บบสาวออร์à¹?à¸?นด้วย? "อันนี้ต้องไปถามเขาดู à¸?ี้ไม่ได้ซีเรียสà¸?ับข่าว เพราะอยู่วงà¸?ารนี้ทุà¸?คนสามาà¸
ถมีข่าวได้ทุà¸?วันâ€? เชื่อใจพี่ชายมั้ย? "ไม่บอà¸? (หัวเราะ)" เมื่อไหร่จะยอมรับซัà¸?ที? "ขอเวลาต่อไปเรื่อยๆดีà¸?ว่า à¸?ี้เห็นตัวอย่างดาราบางคนเขà¸
เปิดเผย à¹?ล้วต้องเจออะไรบ้าง à¸?ี้ไม่ค่อยอยาà¸?เปิดเผย เรื่องส่วนตัวไม่ว่าจะà¸?ับใคà¸
"�ล้วข่าวเรื่อง�ม่ของพี่ชา
¸¢à¹„ม่ปลื้มล่ะ? "อ๋อ อันนี้คงตอบไม่ได้ ต้องไปถามพี่ชายดีà¸?ว่าค่ะ".

Credit to www.thairath.co.th.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Can someone please translate this?

link: http://www.thairath.co.th/news.php?section...p;content=85184

"วิ��ี้" �ั๊�ความรั� อ้ำอึ้งเจอ "�ม่ชายไม่ปลื้ม" อี�ราย [7 เม.ย. 51 - 01:01]

เมื่อยังไม่สารภาพความจริง นัà¸?ข่าวà¸?็ยังไม่เลิà¸?ตามเค้นï¿

ามเอาà¸?ับคู่ ชาย-ชาตโยดม หิรัณยัษà¸?ิติ à¸?ับ วิà¸?à¸?ี้-สุนิสา เจทท์ ซึ่งล่าสุดà¸?็ยังมีภาพปาปาราï¿

ซี่ว่า ควงà¸?ันไปเที่ยว à¹?ละมีข่าวว่าควงà¸?ันไปเที่ยวï¿

ระเทศมาเลเซีย�ันสองต่อสอง เจอ วิ��ี้ ที่งาน The Corsica Summer Beach Fashion ที่ห้างเซ็นทรัล พลาซา พระราม 3 �็เลยได้ถาม "เรื่องภาพ�็มีคนบอ�เหมือน�
��น à¹?ต่ยังไม่เห็นค่ะ ส่วนเรื่องไปเที่ยวที่มาเลเï¿

ียนั้น ไม่ใช่ค่ะ พี่ชายเขาไปทำงาน à¸?ี้à¸?็ไปทำงานเหมือนà¸?ัน"à¹?ล้วความสัมพันธ์ของ วิà¸?à¸?ี้à¸?ับชายเป็นไง? "à¸?็...(อึ้งไปอึดใจ) ยังไม่อยาà¸?พูด ไม่ต้องอธิบายอะไร รูปคงเป็นอย่างที่เห็นล่ะค่ï¿

"ตอนนี้สบายใจขึ้นมั้ยหลังจ
��à¸?ที่เจอข่าวà¹?ละภาพปา ปาราซซี่มาเยอะà¹?ยะà¹?ล้ว? "เป็นช่วงๆนะ ช่วงไหนมีข่าวน้อยà¸?็สบายใจใï¿

ระดับหนึ่ง เวลามีข่าวออà¸?มา ส่วนมาà¸?มันไม่จริง à¸?ี้จะไม่สบายใจ à¹?ต่ช่วงไหนมีข่าวเบาๆà¸?ี้จะสï¿

ายใจ ชีวิต�ี้มีความสุขอยู่�ล้ว"ทุ�วันนี้เหมือน�ับเป็น�าร
��อมรับ�ลายๆว่าคบหาดูใจ �ันอยู่ในระยะเบื้องต้น? วิ��ี้ยิ้ม�่อนตอบ "รอดูต่อไปดี�ว่าว่าจะเป็นอ
��่างไร"

à¹?ล้วเมื่อไหร่จะยอมรับซัà¸?ทีï¿

่าอยู่ใน�านะใด�ัน�น่ เพราะว่าไม่พร้อม หรือไม่�น่ใจ? "ไม่ว่า�ี้จะพูดเรื่องส่วนต
��วหรือไม่ มันà¸?็มีข่าวออà¸?มาว่าอยู่ดี à¸?ี้เลยคิดว่าตัวเองพูดน้อยๆï¿

ี�ว่า เพราะสบายใจ�ว่า"ตอนนี้มั่นใจในตัวพี่ชายหร
��อยัง? "ไม่บอà¸? (หัวเราะ)"ถึงจะไม่พูด หรือพูดน้อย ภาพที่ออà¸?มาà¸?็ยังยืนยันอยู่ï¿

ีว่า เป็นอะไร�ัน? "คืออย่างภาพที่ออ�มาคนน่าจ
��เข้าใจ à¸?ี้คงไม่ต้องอธิบายอะไรอีà¸?" ได้ยินข่าวว่าพี่ชายไปเà¸?้านï¿

งà¹?บบสาวออร์à¹?à¸?นด้วย? "อันนี้ต้องไปถามเขาดู à¸?ี้ไม่ได้ซีเรียสà¸?ับข่าว เพราะอยู่วงà¸?ารนี้ทุà¸?คนสามาï¿

ถมีข่าวได้ทุà¸?วันâ€? เชื่อใจพี่ชายมั้ย? "ไม่บอà¸? (หัวเราะ)" เมื่อไหร่จะยอมรับซัà¸?ที? "ขอเวลาต่อไปเรื่อยๆดีà¸?ว่า à¸?ี้เห็นตัวอย่างดาราบางคนเขï¿

เปิดเผย à¹?ล้วต้องเจออะไรบ้าง à¸?ี้ไม่ค่อยอยาà¸?เปิดเผย เรื่องส่วนตัวไม่ว่าจะà¸?ับใคï¿

"�ล้วข่าวเรื่อง�ม่ของพี่ชา
��ไม่ปลื้มล่ะ? "อ๋อ อันนี้คงตอบไม่ได้ ต้องไปถามพี่ชายดี�ว่าค่ะ".

Credit to www.thairath.co.th.

Since there hasn't been anyone to admit the truth reporters are still following and trying to figure out the truth of the couple Chai and Vicky. Also there are the latest pictures of the two going out together.

And there is also news of going together to malaysia. We saw vicky at The Corsica Summer Beach Fashion so we were able to ask about the photos. Her response, "About the photos someone has told me about them also, but I haven't seen them yet ja."
What is the relationship with you and chai?
"gor... don't want to say yet, don't have to explain anything the pictures should already tell what is what."
"Are you feeling better now ever since the news of many photos"
"At anytime when there is little news then of course I feel ok in the sense that most news that comes out aren't true. I only get worried when there is news thats bad? (not sure about this one) LOL; my life is happy already."
Now a days it's like admitting that you two are seeing each other as the beginning of the relationship? (Vicky Smiles before answering)
"Wait and see later to see what will happen."
"And when will there be a confirmation of what you guys are? Is it because your not ready or because you're not sure?"
"No matter if I don't talk about my personal life or not there is going to be news that come out either way so I rather speak as less as possible"
"Are you sure in p'Chai right yet?"
"I won't tell you" (laughs)
"Even though you don't say the pictures that are out should already confirm what you two are?"
"Like the pictures that came out people should understand and I shouldn't have to explaina anything."
"We hear that chai also goes and wait for the young model Ohrgaern? (I think thats her name)"
"This you have to go ask him because I don't take this stuff serious with them because in this business everyone has the possibility to have news everyday."
"Do you trust p'chai?"
"I won't say." (Vicky laughs)
"When will you admit?"
"I rather ask for more time continuously because I see examples from other stars who disclose and reveal their stories and what happens to them. I never really thought about revealing my personal life regardless of who it is."
"And the news that p'chai's mother isn't fond?"
"Oh this I can't answer it's best to go ask p'chai."

Correct me please if I got anything wrong & lol i did my best but i suck at this i wanted to gib a try LOL

diana507

sarNie Juvenile
they are soo cute together! i use to think chai wasnt very cute, but all of a sudden hes been really cute lately!

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
I've always thought Chai is cute, not that hot and handsome, but one that I would definitely date if I could LOL He has this great upper body... *wheeeew* :drool: Anywho...if they are dating, they sure make a great cute looking couple.

naimee02

sarNie Egg
Hi KhoOnxNouxWanxJai,

Can you please translate this for us?? It was yesterday's news I believed. I hope it's nothing bad because I saw some comments on the link that has sad and crying faces icon on it =( this doesn't make me feel so good...Please translate this when you get a chance okie =) thanks =)

Link: http://www.siamha.com/issue/data/2/00001283-1.html

“วิ��ี้� เมิน �ม่“ชาย� ปลื้ม “ออม�

ได้ชื่อว่าเป็นสุดยอดคู่รัà¸?à¸
าราปาà¸?à¹?ข็งà¹?ห่งปีไปà¹?ล้ว “วิà¸?à¸?ี้ – สุนิสา เจทท์â€? à¹?ละ “ชาย – ชาตโยดม หิรัà¸?ยัษà¸?ิติâ€? เพราะถูà¸?ถามเรื่องความสัมพัà¸
ธ์�ี่ครั้ง

ได้ชื่อว่าเป็นสุดยอดคู่รัà¸?à¸
าราปาà¸?à¹?ข็งà¹?ห่งปีไปà¹?ล้ว “วิà¸?à¸?ี้ – สุนิสา เจทท์â€? à¹?ละ “ชาย – ชาตโยดม หิรัà¸?ยัษà¸?ิติâ€? เพราะถูà¸?ถามเรื่องความสัมพัà¸
ธ์à¸?ี่ครั้ง à¸?็ปิดปาà¸?เงียบ ไม่บอà¸?ไม่พูดอะไรสัà¸?อย่าง เหล่าบรรดาปาปารัสซี่จึงจัดà¸
ารฟ้องด้วยภาพ à¹?ชะภาพของทั้งคู่ออà¸?มาโชว์ หลายต่อหลายครั้ง à¹?ต่พอเอาภาพหลัà¸?à¸?านความหวานà¸
องทั้งคู่ไปโชว์ à¸?็ยังปาà¸?à¹?ข็งไม่พูดอะไรอยู่à¹
หมือนเดิม

ส่วนสาเหตุที่ไม่ยอมปริปาà¸?เà¸
ื่องความรัà¸? หรือภาพสวีทต่างๆ นั้น มีผู้สันนิษà¸?านว่า อาจจะเป็นเพราะà¸?ารคบหาในà¸?านà¸
à¹?ฟนของทั้งคู่เพิ่งจะเริ่มตà¹
นได้ไม่นาน

à¹?ต่บางà¸?ระà¹?สà¸?็บอà¸?ว่า เป็นเพราะคุณà¹?ม่ของà¸?่ายชายไà¸
่ค่อยปลื้มà¹?ฟนดาราสาวคนใหม่à¸
นนี้ซะเท่าไหร่ เพราะไม่ว่าจะเป็นเรื่องของà¸
าติตระà¸?ูล à¸?ิริยามารยาทของà¹?ฟนใหม่ของลà¸
à¸?ชาย à¹?ละอดีตà¹?ฟนเà¸?่าของลูà¸?ชายนั้à¸
ช่าง�ต�ต่าง�ันซะเหลือเ�ิน

จึงได้มีà¸?ระà¹?สข่าวปล่อยออà¸?มà¸
อีà¸?ระลอà¸?ว่า คุณà¹?ม่à¸?่ายชายยังอยาà¸?ให้ “ชายâ€? à¹?ละ “ออม-นวดีâ€? à¸?ลับมาคบà¸?ันเหมือนเดิม à¹?ล้วตอนนี้ออมยังคุยติดต่อà¸?à¸
บทางคุณà¹?ม่ของà¸?่ายชายอยู่ อาจจะมีà¹?ววว่า “ชายâ€? อาจจะà¸?ลับมารีเทิร์นรัà¸? “ออมâ€? à¸?็เป็นได้ เพราะคุณà¹?ม่à¸?่ายชายเชียร์ซะà¸
นาดนั้น ทำให้ “วิ��ี้� �ับ “ชาย� ต้องมีปา�เสียง�ัน

ซึ่งพอมีโอà¸?าสได้เจอà¸?ับสาววà¸
��ี้ จึงได้ถามถึงเรื่องที่ “ชาย� จะรีเทิร์น�ับ “ออม� จริงๆ สาววิ��ี้จะว่ายังไง?

“เรื่องข่าวต่างๆ ของพี่เค้าà¸?ับคนอื่นๆ à¸?ี้ไม่คิดมาà¸?คะ เพราะมันไม่เà¸?ี่ยวà¸?ับà¸?ี้อยูà¹
�ล้ว�

ต้องคุยเคลียร์à¸?ันมั้ย เà¸?ี่ยวà¸?ับเรื่องข่าวที่ “ชายâ€? ยังคุยติดต่อà¸?ับ “ออมâ€? อยู่? ... “อ๋อไม่มีคะ มันไม่เà¸?ี่ยวà¸?ับà¸?ี้อยู่à¹?ล้วâ€

เป็นเพราะเชื่อใจà¸?ันรึเปล่า จึงไม่ต้องเคลียร์? ... “มันไม่เà¸?ี่ยวà¸?ับà¸?ี้อยู่à¹?ล้à¸
�

ข่าวลือที่บอà¸?ว่าà¹?ม่ของชายไà¸
่ปลื้มวิ��ี้ ความจริงเป็นยังไงบ้าง? … “อ๋ออันนี้�ี้คงตอบไม่ได้คะ ต้องไปถามพี่ชายดี�ว่า�

ปà¸?ติได้เจอà¹?ม่ของชายบ้างมั้à¸
?... อันนี้à¸?ี้ขอไม่พูดถึงละà¸?ันคà¹
ะ�

�ล้วที่มีข่าวว่า “วิ��ี้� �ับ “ชาย� ทะเลาะ�ันจริงรึเปล่า?... “ ไม่จริงคะไม่ได้ทะเลาะ�ัน�

ตอนนี้มั่นใจในตัวพี่ชายมาà¸?à¹
ค่ไหน?... “ไม่บอ�ค่ะ�

มีข่าวออà¸?มาà¹?บบนี้ มันà¸?ระทบà¸?ระเทือนความสัมพันà¸
์รึเปล่า? ... “อ๋อ �็ไม่รู้เหมือน�ัน �ี้ไม่เคยได้ยินข่าวนี้�

อึดอัดมั้ยที่คบà¸?ันà¹?ล้วต้องà¸
ำให้ความสัมพันธ์มันราบรื่น เพราะทุà¸?คนคอยจับตามองอยู่?... “คือà¸?ี้ว่าà¸?ารที่เราอยู่ในวà¸
à¸?ารตรงนี้มันมีหลายเรื่องทีà¹
ทำให้อึดอัดอยู่à¹?ล้ว à¹?ต่ว่าเราà¸?็ต้องผ่านพ้นไปใหà¹
ได้ เพราะมันมาà¸?ับงานอยู่à¹?ล้ว เพราะฉะนั้นคนที่ไปอยู่ในวงà¸
ารมันà¸?็จะต้องเจอข่าวอะไรไมà¹
รู้ทุà¸?วันอยู่à¹?ล้ว เพราะฉะนั้นเราจะต้องไม่คิดà¸
า��ับเรื่องพว�นี้ค่ะ� วิ��ี้�ล่าว

ข้อมูลจา�

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
no it's a different story, but I have to translate for vicky forum also; but here it is
translation sucks so please spare me lol and correct me if I'm wrong in anything

Vicky ignores that Chai mother is pleased with Aom

Named as the most tight-lipped and stubborn couple of the year goes to Vicky Sunisa Jet and Chai Chaiyadom Hiranyart because no matter how many times the question of their relationship is asked they continue to keeps their lips sealed; don't speak or say anything at all. Us papparazzi therefore manage with confronting the two with pictures exposing the couple many times. Even after confronting the two with the pictures they continue to keep their lips sealed and choose not to respond.

And for the reason why they don't open their mouths about the love or variety of sweet sweet pictures someone predicted that it's because the relationship in the sense of boyfriends and girlfriends just started up not to long ago.

But there is a news wave and stream that tells us that it's because the mother of the male side isn't to pleased with the new young actress girlfriend. Because when it comes to her family's name, fame, or etiquette of this new girlfriend and the ex girlfriend of her son are so different that is why a spark of news being released.

Also Initiating that the mother of the male side also wants "Chai" and "Aom Nawadee" to get back together like they were. Also even now Aom still keeps in contact with the mother of the male side. Also there is a small hope that Chai may return to Aom possibility. Because the mother of the male side is Cheering her a lot causing Chai and Vicky to have arguments.

Since we had the chance to see Vicky we asked,"If Chai Returns to Aom What will you say?"

Vicky Response: " Regarding his news with other people I don't think much about it because it doesn't have any thing to do with me In the first place."

"We have to clear it it doesn't have anything to do with Chai still in contact with Aom? or "It doesn't have anything to do with me in the first place."

Is it because you trust each other that's why you don't have to clear and discuss it? ... "It doesn't have anything to do with me in the first place."

The news that Chai's mother isn't pleased with you whats the story behind that?

"Oh this I can't answer it's better to ask P' Chai."

"On regular occasions do you get to see Chai's mother?"

"This I also ask not to talk about."

"And the news about how you and Chai argued is it true?"

"Not true we didn't argue."

"Right now how sure are you about Chai?"

"I won't tell you."

"Since theres news like this coming out does it affect and harm your relationship?"

"Oh I don't know either cause I never heard of this news either."

"Is it uncomfortable since you guys are dating and have to make sure the relationship is doing well because everyone has their eyes on you?"

"I think that being in this business there is always something that will make you uncomfortable it's up to us and getting past it because it comes with the job. Also everyone that is in the business has to deal with all kinds of news everyday. We have to not think about it much about these things." -Vicky Said.

naimee02

sarNie Egg
awe...thank you so much for the translation. I misunderstood you earlier about the other comment. I had went back into the forum and didn't see the translation perhaps you were working on it =) Thanks a lot.

Awe..I feel so bad for P'Vicki. She suits P'Chai more than Aom. I hope this won't affect their relationship. =(

Thanks for the news KhoOnxNouxWanxJai =)

naimee02

sarNie Egg
awe...thank you so much for the translation. I misunderstood you earlier about the other comment. I had went back into the forum and didn't see the translation perhaps you were working on it =) Thanks a lot.

Awe..I feel so bad for P'Vicki. She suits P'Chai more than Aom. I hope this won't affect their relationship. =(

naimee02

sarNie Egg

naimee02

sarNie Egg