Chai and Vicky (they're so cute)

naimee02

sarNie Egg
I believe they are :wub: but both parties said they're good friends. I've seen and heard it from many sources that they are dating. They are just sooooooo cute together :kiss:

naimee02

sarNie Egg
I know they are :D

Can someone please listen to the audio then translated to us? I am very curious to what P'Chai said. Thanks.

max

sarNie Elites
I seriously LOVE Chai and Vicky together! I have always had! I hope that they really are dating and that the relationship will go well! If anybody has more pictures please post them up. Thanks to everyone who have posted pictures!

Eek! Watching their lakorn and seeing this makes me so happy! Haha =)

naimee02

sarNie Egg
I know me too. It just makes the current lakorn much more interesting to watch because they're together in real life. Not only they're together, but as parents as well. I can't wait for the kids to get older, so I can see how their parentings will be to their young adult daughter. They have really good chemistry. I love them...they're so cute!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Chai may not be HOTTEST guy ever but I like him and him and Vicky are the cutest things ever!
They totally have chemistry going on. I love all their lakorns. Love them in PTGBK currently right now.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
does anyone know what song was playing?
hmmmm....
they do look like they're a couple....but..kind of distant yeah?
who know....
hope everything works out for them!
for sure I thought Chai and Joy R would be seceretly dating b/c they are neighbors and they do get along super good..oh well lets wait and see what happens! :yahoo:

naimee02

sarNie Egg
Be nice. I'm sure P'Chai and P'Joy R. are good neighbors and nothing more. Plus, I'm sure he has found the right woman for him which is Vicky Sunisa Jett =)