Chae Rim, Hee Sun, or Jang Nara

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i know this is not the korean topic, but these three beautiful actress have been working the chinese film, so just want to know your opinion who looks more beautiful in chinese fashion or fits more in chinese fashion?

Chae Rim- Warriors of the Yang Clan
Hee Sun- The Myth
Jang Nara- Diao Man Gong Zhu

EDIT>>>>>>>i can't find any good pics of them.....hope this help.

Chae Rim

Jang Nara

Hee Sun

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
i like chae rim with alec in warrior of the yang clan.....i think she looks very beautiful in those chinese dress.....especially the yellow outfit with that feather on her hair...

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
any pictures of them in those outfits before i decide? i have never seen any of their movies, besides the myth..don't wanna be biased ^_^

Mae

sarNie Adult
Chae Rim...she's really pretty, based on her hair styles...she was really pretty in Four Sisters....i like her Korean dramas...she's a great actress...although Jang Dara is cute and pretty too....and I'm not really a fan of Hee Sun...

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
hm...all of them look really nice, but i would say chae rim because she matches it more. jang nara is cute but i don't like her outfits and kim hee sun is okay too...i never realize her hair was that long for the movie..

mokka

sarNie Adult
i would say hee sun... she's pretty in chinese clothing or korean clothing or modern clothing

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I like all of the actresses becasue they're all beautiful in their own way and I think that their all very pretty

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Hee Sun........her eyes its like whoasssssssssssss.............shes pureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee super duper pretty........Jang Nara <--------shes not pretty at all........hehehe..

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
i think all three of them were very beautiful in traditional chinese clothing, but i'm a fan of Chae Rim... and I like Jang Nara... i think she's cute. Not a huge fan of Hee Sun, but she was pretty in the myth too... I havent seen Jang Nara's movie... which one is it?

Ana

sarNie Adult
I say Chae Rim look best out of all 3 K-actress in chinese costumes. Jang Nara is sometime cute, and weird also :mellow: She just doesn't seem pretty more on the cute side I guess :p .

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
Hee sun because iono but Jang Nara and Chae Rim they look more korean like then chinese but i think their all beautiful

hill

sarNie Egg
they are all very beautiful in there own kind of way in these pictures so I have to say that they are all equally match.