Cha Her & his wife

mrshejunxiang

sarNie Hatchling
So last week I went to the flee market and saw that Cha and his wife are back from Thailand. Her baby bump is showing, but he doesn't come much to the flee market so no one ever really see him there beside his wife and his mother -in-law. I think they came back so that she can give birth here in the states...
They're thinking of doing his papers and having him stay... but last time I heard Cha's mother (in thailand) dont want him to stay. I'm guessing he's going to stay because he is marry to her.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
So last week I went to the flee market and saw that Cha and his wife are back from Thailand. Her baby bump is showing, but he doesn't come much to the flee market so no one ever really see him there beside his wife and his mother -in-law. I think they came back so that she can give birth here in the states...
They're thinking of doing his papers and having him stay... but last time I heard Cha's mother (in thailand) dont want him to stay. I'm guessing he's going to stay because he is marry to her.
Who's Cha Her? Or do you mean Txhaj Hawj?

mrshejunxiang

sarNie Hatchling
Ahh, okay. Who's his wife?
I'm not sure of her name, but other thread of them would say her name.
and she was in pageant on year in MN a year or two ago, but I don't think she got third, second or third (not that it matters).
She's Hmoob Yaj though.

mrshejunxiang

sarNie Hatchling
wow plab sim siv sus lawm :r-scene-pop-corn:
Yes, she has a baby bump now. She must of gotten pregnant right away cause they just got married in December before the fresno new year.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
this couple? Cha Her and Mai cib yaj (ran for MISS HMONG MN 2010)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WzmfWQXzbE

if so, she's pregnant already? congrats to them. haha

kulyia

RUK
is that his wife? She is very pretty. And why are majority of the guys from oversea hair always so.. everywhere?

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
its suppose to be hot looking. i called it the korean style lol
I wouldn't really call it the "korean style"... I've seen hmong "korean style" and its way better then that.
it's just plain "got up late and mess it up and pray it look good for the people" look... hahaha...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
I wouldn't really call it the "korean style"... I've seen hmong "korean style" and its way better then that.
it's just plain "got up late and mess it up and pray it look good for the people" look... hahaha...
That's what I called it and of course there are hmong with hair up in their face and all.
all you got to do is watch movie and you learn how to style your hair. haha really. its still the style over there and will always be lol

mrshejunxiang

sarNie Hatchling
so my mom loves to go hang out at the hmong flee market on como and this week my mom went and saw Cha Her and asked him how come they only see his wife here at the flee market and how come he never come to the flee market.

before my mom asked him, we were joking around that maybe he was hiding because he had new movies that might come out soon and doesn't want people to see him until his movie comes.

and guess what his answer his... hehehe... i thought it was funny.
he said that he doesnt want to come because he have another movie that is going to be out and he thinks that if people see a lot of him than when his movie comes out no one would care that much, because it'll be like...
"oh, we saw him already..."
(hope you all get what I'm saying...)
tsam neeg pom pom nws lawm es lawv ho dua dua lawm ces thaum txog hnub nws daim movie ntawm ces tsis muaj leej twg xav pom nws lawm...
hehehe... I was like, hahaha...
i guess so, but it was funny to me :)

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
so my mom loves to go hang out at the hmong flee market on como and this week my mom went and saw Cha Her and asked him how come they only see his wife here at the flee market and how come he never come to the flee market.

before my mom asked him, we were joking around that maybe he was hiding because he had new movies that might come out soon and doesn't want people to see him until his movie comes.

and guess what his answer his... hehehe... i thought it was funny.
he said that he doesnt want to come because he have another movie that is going to be out and he thinks that if people see a lot of him than when his movie comes out no one would care that much, because it'll be like...
"oh, we saw him already..."
(hope you all get what I'm saying...)
tsam neeg pom pom nws lawm es lawv ho dua dua lawm ces thaum txog hnub nws daim movie ntawm ces tsis muaj leej twg xav pom nws lawm...
hehehe... I was like, hahaha...
i guess so, but it was funny to me :)
haha i agreed with him.

pualuv

sarNie Egg
Hhahah love the "korean style" hair! lol soo funny that we call it like that :)

Can't believed he got married! I thought he was a really good actor! I liked him in the movie Thov Qiv Hlub Koj (?) :/ well, hmong guy actors keep getting married.. the cute ones.. hehehe

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Saw them when they came down for the new year in my town. I heard my mom talking about his supposed marriage at the time and that's when i figured the lady who was with him selling the whole time was probably his to be bride. 

She's absolutely beautiful and in person he's very charming and friendly :)