puca

sarNie Juvenile
^ maybe i'm late, but i never understood why she suddenly disappeared from the ET Business...
what happened???

D~D

sarNie Adult
@D-D, I love ur post;Go Vill/Son team;

@---Sarna3... ThanX so much for posting the picture with Vill greeting Son in the morning. It made me so happy.
now... I don't have to think about Mark might be dating Vill b/c Vill called Son "LOVE". ^•^

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
@D-D, I'm not sure what's happening, I guess from Vill and Son interview - they said that they still young so they want to give each other opportunity to meet other people and don't want to date incase when thing don't work out they might loose their friendship.

puca

sarNie Juvenile
^ i wouldn't worry too much about son and vill
mark and vill don't look like they're much into each other, i heard vill changed her manager to mark's and i'm somehow convinced that this is their managers doing, he likes to promote his "children" together as couples and cause unnecessary news.

D~D

sarNie Adult
@D-D, I'm not sure what's happening, I guess from Vill and Son interview - they said that they still young so they want to give each other opportunity to meet other people and don't want to date incase when thing don't work out they might loose their friendship.
Bummer !!! I can totally understand about their friendship. It must be "very" important. but would they not be SAD when one or the other start seeing other people???? (T^T) but I'm pretty sure they would wish each other the BEST.

D~D

sarNie Adult
^ i wouldn't worry too much about son and vill
mark and vill don't look like they're much into each other, i heard vill changed her manager to mark's and i'm somehow convinced that this is their managers doing, he likes to promote his "children" together as couples and cause unnecessary news.
thank goodness that you said that. It gives me so much MORE hope 4 Vill and Son. ^•^

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
they want to keep their friendship more and learn each other as friend but still keep that bonding going until both of them are mature, as Vill and Son said they not in a hurry to rush into love but learn each other as friend...

adoraxFTW

sarNie Hatchling
^ maybe i'm late, but i never understood why she suddenly disappeared from the ET Business...
what happened???
The reason has never really been confirmed or revealed. Many people assume she was banned from the industry after some leaked photos of her kissing her boyfriend. For all we know, Peung could've decided to withdraw her contract herself, because I did hear her mention once in her Twitter that she feels that her privacy is being invaded. But I guess we will never truly know if she got banned or withdrew from the industry herself.
I do know that regardless of her not being in the industry for so long now, she's still managing to gain and keep many Thai and international fans. So imagine if she were to come back to lakorns and improve herself; she'd be big. On her Instagram, I always see a lot of new Chinese fans contacting her.
This might also be interesting and surprising to Peung fans out there, but she mentioned on her Instagram to one of her Chinese fans that she knows how to speak a little Chinese, because her father is of Chinese descent, which makes Peung then, half Thai and half Chinese.
Anyway, I think someone should contact Exact or Ch.3's manager to bring Peung back. I have a strong desire to see her in dramas again. Everytime I see a new drama from Exact or Ch.3 or even Ch.7, I tend to imagine Peung in the nang'ek role.

somp9

sarNie Adult
is this lakorn end yet? i'll wait to watch it on DVD.

D~D

sarNie Adult
tonite it will end
really ????
That's fast !!! Kinda SAD that we won't get 2 see Son and Vill.
---- Off topic here but... um... I guess the only lakorn I'm looking 4ward to see is Chompoo and Rome lakorn. Also waiting 4 MORE news on Ban Sai Thong. :)