dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think Exact is downgrade Vill to n'rai if she were to play n'rai in here...I think Exact is giving her a different role to challenge her acting if she n'rai in here......she being playing n'ke in all of her lakorn so it be nice to see her in a different role to see if she can surpass that..just like how Bee, Pang, Aom, Pim they can play n'ke and n'rai role...Vill isn't like their other actress like Fang, Best Grand...Vill will still be n'ke after this lakorn no matter if she n'rai in here or not...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
So Vill and Son get to be in another lakorn but not paired. Gosh, this is their third lakorn together and only 1 out of the 3 is them as pra'nang. Egg isn't n'ek material.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh gosh. How can i forget about Gilly! I was thinking too much about Son and Vill. lol
Anyways, if Son and Vill don't end up together then i want a reunion of Gilly. :p
But it's most likely not going to happen in here....at least i think so. );

Asy

sarNie Immature
So Vill and Son get to be in another lakorn but not paired. Gosh, this is their third lakorn together and only 1 out of the 3 is them as pra'nang. Egg isn't n'ek material.
I so agree. I know I'm mean, but gosh. She's not so beautiful to be a nang ek. Sorry Egg's fan, I think she only suits to be the nang ek's friend, it would be better.

I don't think that if Vill is the nang rai, it means XACT downgrade her. I think XACT is giving everyone the chance to be nang ek, nang rai and also pra ek, poo rai (is there any?).

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Wow, I was just stating an observation about the lack of Vill and Son's pictures and the possibility of Egg being the nang'ek rather than Vill, and that garners quite a lot of responses. :D Gals, don't worry, we'll get to know in time who's pairing up with whom. :)

I can't believe Exact would make Vill a n'rai that's not rai n'ek cause she seems to be the favored one over there and this one doesn't have that. It's just a n'rai. But maybe they changed the story.

If this is the remake of Por/Sai's lakorn then I didn't like it and it was really boring. N'ek was extremely weak for a big part of the story. Basically p'ek is this rich guy that loses his memory and ends up at the island where n'ek is, she's poor. They fall in love and get married but p'ek's family goes looking for him and takes him back to the city. Somehow he gets his old memory back but forgets the the time he spent on n'ek's island so he doesn't remember n'ek at all. The n'rai is p'ek's old fiance, and n'ek ends up as a servant in her house and she gets picked on all the time and doesn't fight back. Then n'ek becomes a famous actress and that's how n'ek/p'ek meet up again and I think p'ek finally remembers his wife towards the end cause of a painting he drew of her, he's a painter.
Vill has portrayed two supporting roles before, so it's understandable for me if she's offered the nang'rai role hehehe. It's always nice to have the opportunity to try out different roles, and that's how an actress improves her acting. Oh, but yep, it is shocking that she could be the nang'rai in this lakorn, since she's currently the "favored" actress of Exact. xD

Thanks for the summary of Por and Sai's lakorn, Jeanie! Perhaps Vill really is the nang'ek after all, because she commented in one of her Instagram photos that she's a "a Diva actress and singer." Since there are pictures of Vill with a microphone, then it's safe to assume she's really the nang'ek. Then...that would make Egg nang'rai, if those photos of Egg and Son meant that they are engaged with each other. :scratchhead2: My guess is that the third woman in the pictures with Vill and Egg is either a competition for Vill's career (she seems' nang'rai from the pics) or a supporting friend. Most likely, Guy is just someone Vill met during her carrer (if she's the nang'ek)... :cry: Great, that would mean that Son and Vill really are paired up with each other... I think this is more even likely since Vill did state that she's having another lakorn with Son... :yuck:

Guess we'll have to wait for the opening ceremony pictures. Anyway, from your summary, Jeanie, it sounds like it's going to be a long, dragging lakorn lol. Hopefully, it won't disappoint us.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
What? Vill is not the nang'ek in here? Don't tell me it's that girl Egg is the nang'ek. Sorry but she is just not nang'ek material at all.

AikOm^_^

I wouldn't watch this if View not ends up with Guy...Exact should pair them up again
Sadly, I don't think View will end up with Guy... ='( :cry: Despite that, I would still watch this lakorn, since I'm such a big fan of View's. I'm hoping that Guy will be competing for View's affections, and my mind's thinking all sorts of characters Guy's could be. Yeah, I'm hoping hard that Exact will pair them up again, too. ^_^ :wub: Exact would be too dumb if the producers don't pair up Gilly again lol. I'm sure there's a possibility of a reunion of Gilly, since like the pairings of Vill and Son, Bee and Pong, and Tik and Aom, Guy and View had a few photo shoots after their lakorn and it proved that they are popular among fans. :beer:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
my mind is corrupted right now AHHAHA
Thanks Maiko for giving us some hope !
My sister showed me the pics and I was outraged haha
gahhhhh whatttttt. Vill looks like a mother in the pics tho but she's still beautiful
aigoooooooooooo !
Vill better be the nang ek !

AikOm^_^

Credits to tieba.baidu.com for the picture. Finally a picture of Best. Looks like Pukhai and R the Star are in Sao Noi as well. They could be part of Vill's poor family. Wonder who Best is pairing up with if Nat is not in here anymore? Please, no, not Guy again...my heart is breaking for Gilly!!!! :cry: Hope that she's either pairing up with R or Pukhai...I won't accept Best and Guy pairing up twice since there hasn't been a reunion of Gilly yet lol. Ah well, I can't do anything about it though. :D

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Maiko for the update photo....

What happened to Nat? Is he not in here anymore? I don't think Best will pair up with R or Pukhai if they are her brother so that leave Guy if Vill & Son are pairing up. Or maybe Best doesn't have anyone to pair up in if Guy end up with Egg...

AikOm^_^

my mind is corrupted right now AHHAHA
Thanks Maiko for giving us some hope !
My sister showed me the pics and I was outraged haha
gahhhhh whatttttt. Vill looks like a mother in the pics tho but she's still beautiful
aigoooooooooooo !
Vill better be the nang ek !
You're welcome, Ip.smilez! xD You're too cute and funny! I love the way you described your reaction...that's what I was feeling when I first saw the pictures of Egg and Son. I actually like the pairing of Egg and Son, but the idea of Vill being nang'rai alongside Egg as nang'ek is upsetting. Lol, I don't hate Egg, but since Vill's more favored in Exact than any actress at the moment, it is shocking if that were to be true. Oh yes, Vill certainly looks mature in the pictures. I hope that if she started off as a weakling, she ends up being strong and confident during her acting/singing career (if she really is the nang'ek). Please, no more weak roles for Vill (at least, for the moment, please).

AikOm^_^

Thanks Maiko for the update photo....

What happened to Nat? Is he not in here anymore? I don't think Best will pair up with R or Pukhai if they are her brother so that leave Guy if Vill & Son are pairing up. Or maybe Best doesn't have anyone to pair up in if Guy end up with Egg...
You're welcome, Dancy! :) If Egg is the nang'rai, I don't think she and Guy will end up with each other...unless Egg changes from being a bad girl to good, reformed person. OR...unless, Guy is the p'rai. lol

How ironic and cool that Guy, Vill, and Egg will be in the same lakorn after their Lips magazine shoot (plus, this is the second lakorn of Vill and Egg acting alongside, and the thrid for Vill and Best). As much as I dislike the pairing of Best and Guy (no offense :)), they do match each other a little bit more than Egg and Guy... I'd say that the only actors who match Egg are Tono and/or Son. Period lakorns are interesting, no doubt, but they sometimes lose their charm when they become too dragging. So many characters in here! And all the wrong pairings for me! xD I'd rather have Egg as nang'ek alongside Son or Vill as nang'ek alongside Guy. But I guess it's only fit for Exact to cast Vill and Son again, since they were one of their biggest koo kwans. They just better be smart twice to cast Gilly again in a different as they did for Captain and Aom and Tik and Aom. :D

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Glad to see you Maiko again...haven't see you since Kohn Teun end...hehe

Looking at that photo again I don't think Vill is the n'rai anymore and reading the summary and watch the old version some clips of it..Vill will be n'ke...since n'ke is suppose to be poor then she became a singer and meet p'ke again... so maybe that why Vill dress up as a singer in the short hair do in the preview page.

variety

sarNie Egg
Sadly, I don't think View will end up with Guy... ='( :cry: Despite that, I would still watch this lakorn, since I'm such a big fan of View's. I'm hoping that Guy will be competing for View's affections, and my mind's thinking all sorts of characters Guy's could be. Yeah, I'm hoping hard that Exact will pair them up again, too. ^_^ :wub: Exact would be too dumb if the producers don't pair up Gilly again lol. I'm sure there's a possibility of a reunion of Gilly, since like the pairings of Vill and Son, Bee and Pong, and Tik and Aom, Guy and View had a few photo shoots after their lakorn and it proved that they are popular among fans. :beer:
I am sad that Guy is doing supporting role again in here, and I am dying to see the reunion of Gilly, but it seems quite impossible ATM :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
You're welcome, Ip.smilez! xD You're too cute and funny! I love the way you described your reaction...that's what I was feeling when I first saw the pictures of Egg and Son. I actually like the pairing of Egg and Son, but the idea of Vill being nang'rai alongside Egg as nang'ek is upsetting. Lol, I don't hate Egg, but since Vill's more favored in Exact than any actress at the moment, it is shocking if that were to be true. Oh yes, Vill certainly looks mature in the pictures. I hope that if she started off as a weakling, she ends up being strong and confident during her acting/singing career (if she really is the nang'ek). Please, no more weak roles for Vill (at least, for the moment, please).
Egg looks better Tono because of their nose structure !! (= I like Vill w/Son lol
But ima start on Kohn Teun soon when schools over. Soon --->summer lol
Yes agreeeed ! No more weak roles for her. She cried mucho in the one w/Pong too!!
After looking at the pictures more carefully now, she doesn't look like a mother lol
she's beautiful. I love the look on her actually !

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I give up on Thai lakorn! esp EXACT lakorn. I hate the fact that they always put sooo many couples in there that I can't forcus one the main couple..and most of their pairing is wrong. Sigh* I think for me as long as Guy end up with Best and Vill with Son, I'm ok...but please not Egg.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I want view and Son together but i also want Guy and Ciew together as well lol!!! But let all hope View is da n'ek i love her as da n'ek and ill never get bored of her...im a fan of her and always will be!!!