teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope pinky will pair with Aof for the second lakorn in the future. Their first lakorn kind of screwed up toward the end when Aof got sick.

they were gonna pair up in neua manoot but then Pinky rejected it cause has to go film movie in india. i want to see Pinky&Aof reunite again too but seem like will be hard. cause with her scandalous news and she's not in ch7 anymore. but who knows anything can happen.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Is Prik Thai singing the ost? Sounds nice. This role kind of reflects on Pinky's scandal. The lakorn looks interesting.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Of all the guys, I think she looks best with Oil & Bank. And this is her 2nd lakorn w/Oil so she's prbbly comfortable w/him & no longer nervous whn around him like the 1st time around! Lol...brings bac so much memories from their 1st lakorn whn she blushes or gets shy around P'Oil <3

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
the teaser looks good. can't wait to see. agree i think Pinky look best with Oil. they were cute in their first lakorn together. it was funny she was super shy that time. hehe.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
I'm so scary that I will hate her in this lakorn,look like she has alot scene with guy in here. Poor oil I hope pinky will did like oil told her to do for oil :nailbiter:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Is Prik Thai singing the ost? Sounds nice. This role kind of reflects on Pinky's scandal. The lakorn looks interesting.
Yeah the song is sung by Benz of Prik Thai "Kwarm Ruk Ha Ngaai, Khon Ruk Ha Yark" (It's easy to find love, but hard to find a lover) - Something along those lines >.<

Does anyone know where I can watch Channel 8 lakorns? I am interested in seeing this one just because it's so scandalous LOL

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Pinky is so stunning! But too bad this lakorn is a skip for me. I wish she was still accepted to Ch7, none of her lakorns for Ch8 sounds good or interesting. She looks so cute with OIL.

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the pics. I really want to watch Pinky in this drama because her character is going to be a total biach.

Pretty Nana

sarNie Juvenile
Just watch the behind the screen on this lakorn can't wait to go home and watch it, it air today. In a interview they did say that pinky and oil have the most chemistry.