[CH8] Suphap Burud Satan (A Plus)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
YASSS!! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SCENE!! Can't wait to see it! Thanks for sharing dancy! :D

roselovesice

Aside from the fact that San didn't want anyone to take his Lilly, wasn't San mad at Mor Kong because he found out that he got his sister pregnant that's why he didn't want them to get married? Whatever the case is, this is where we see it all goes down for Lilly and San, if you get what I mean. LOL 

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
aiya! lol. anyone seen today's episode yet?

todays episode had a lot of San & Lily scenes! Thank goodness, I thought we would get another episode of Dao and Mor Kong. Love the steal-in-kiss from San hahahah

roselovesice

Ahh! We're so close to the wedding scene between Mor Kong and Lilly...and Nai San kidnapping her. I'm so excited, but we have to wait another whole week or maybe even 2 weeks! Ughhh. Seems like Lilly broke it off with San for a bit, as in he doesn't need to come back, because he went with Tha when she told him not to. On the somewhat bright side, we saw a jealous San! I can't wait to see more jealousy from him. Heheh.

TubbyTinker

ooooooh tmr is the episode where San kidnaps Lily!!!!! :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2: Dont even watch todays episode bc it was basically nothing, setting the intro for tmr's episode lol

roselovesice

Ahhh!!! I can't wait for next weekend's episode!! I'm so excited. Ughh. I hate it when they make us wait a whole week for the best episodes. Seems like it's going to end soon though.
San is such a nerd. Making her clean the house as her punishment. I miss my smiley San, not the angry one. Can't wait to see his smiley face again. Hehe. In the preview, does San confess to Lilly before you know what goes down? lol Our dear Mungkorn is always sweating. Hahha. 

I can't wait to see how Lilly's going to take her pregnancy later on
after she finds out that Nai San is Tha's son in the next episode. And it is a willing, not R. Hehhe.

TubbyTinker

WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!! SHE GETS PREGNANT TOO?!!!!  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  I hope he confesses before the deed hahahah

I know what you mean about having to wait. Argh!

roselovesice

In Aof and Pinky's version, she was pregnant at the end. We just never saw it happen because Aof got hurt during filming. Ugh. I hope she does get preggo in this version. lol

TubbyTinker

ok after finishing today's episode, I really hope Lily finds out that San is Mootthita's son after they you know, because in that scene, it seem like both were crying, maybe bc she confronted him about being Moothita's son? I hope so. How did it go last version?

and I'm sick of Dao blaming everything on Lily...sighs...she's annoying

roselovesice

We never really found out how Lilly took the truth and her pregnancy, because Aof got hurt right before the wedding took place in the 2009 version. The ending was really choppy. I remember being so pissed, because we didn't get to see the good parts, scenes we waited months and weeks for. Hahha. I'm trying to go back to find spoilers that were shared on the 2009 thread. 

roselovesice

Wow. That was a boring "willing" scene for a Ch8 lakorn. LOL I mean, it was nice that they confessed to each other but their moments together was short lived. So Lilly found out that San is Muthita's son. The way she found out the truth is probably one of the worst way ever. Haha She literally just slept with the son of the woman she hates the most who is also her step mother. 
Mutitha's real face is finally being revealed...and Lilly's father passed away. I feel so bad for the father. He loved Muthita and was convinced that San and Lilly loves each other. He didn't deserve any of this! How low of Muthita to ask Khun Ram for a divorce so that she can get with Korn's father?! Disgusting. 
Well, at least she's getting back what she deserve. Lilly's out to get revenge for her father's death. The next episode looks interesting. Lilly expose the truth to Muthita that San is her son and she dies. That moment when the pra'nang becomes parentless. How sad. :( 

roselovesice

I'm sure that Mutitha loved and missed her children but was too money hungry. I actually felt bad for her when she went crying and apologized to San. I know what she did is no excuse for her previous actions but like said, I believe she still loves her children. She did give birth to them and raised them for a few years before leaving them for Lilly's father. 
So yeah...Tha died. I feel like it was too easy, rushed and sudden. Hmm. Maybe that's just me but at least we finally got her out of the way. lol And what?! That slap though!! They totally cut it!! HAHAH. AND AHHH!! LILLY FINDS OUT SHE'S PREGNANT IN TOMORROW'S EPISODE!! That's the only way the two will reconcile. 

roselovesice

Where did everybody go? lol

Anyways, ugh. I thought today's episode was going to be the end but I guess not. I'm assuming it's going to end this upcoming weekend? 
Just when I thought the drama has finally come to an end. I guess Korn coming back into the picture is the only way Lilly will forgive Nai San. By what I mean is that with Korn shooting Nai San, San will gain a brownie point, aka her forgiveness, by saving her and Korn will finally be finished off. Well, at least I hope so. lol But gosh. These two are so stubborn. Neither of them are willing to give up and give in first. 

But really, this is the first innocent ch8 lakorn I have ever seen! I mean, not that I watch ch8 lakorns to begin with but the ones that I've come across before were pretty raeng. lol 

roselovesice

So it's ending today. Like, I just can't even anymore. Hahah! It's too cheesy! I like Mungkorn but oh my gosh. The acting and lakorn is just so bad! Well, it's not entirely bad but it definitely had potential. The part where he gets shot by Korn and then he goes into a coma. I was just like, what? Okay. lol On the bright side, Kaew and Mungkorn are pretty darn cute together. :D

I wish they at least gave us a baby at the end! Like, how long has it been since she's been pregnant yet she's still so dang skinny. lol At least try to make it look more realistic, ch8!