[Ch8] Sood Tae Jai Ja Kwai Kwar (Kiatrapee)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
This just starting airing..replaced Dork Sorn Chu
Has it really been that long? Seems like just yesterday I was watching the Alex R, Taew, and Mint version. 

Teaser: 
https://youtu.be/mn6yo4OyWR8

I looked but didn't find an existing topic, if there is one please merge! 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Awwwe, Iang is in the remake~~  He has always been my favorite from Rookie BB lol.  Is Knomjean playing Mint's role?

And man has a decade really passed by already?  CH8 sure are doing remakes.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I remember hating Woot for a very long time after seeing this lakorn even though he was just acting a role, but what he did to mint grrr lol. 

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
aikoden said:
Awwwe, Iang is in the remake~~  He has always been my favorite from Rookie BB lol.  Is Knomjean playing Mint's role?

And man has a decade really passed by already?  CH8 sure are doing remakes.

I think Knomjean is playing Taew's role which is the nangek role right? lol

I watched like a little bit of Alex's and Taew's version because the lakorn itself was too stressful hhahaha but I do want to give this version a try since I want to see how Knomjean does in acting since I love her as a singer. Iang, he looks cute in motion than in pictures lol

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Dang! I went to watch the opening ost on YouTube and everyone was sooooo young!!! Mint was in there too! So many recognizable actors and actresses were in there! I didn't know them then.

But I never finished the older version though cause I was young and didn't understand and it was too serious and deep for me lols.

What's the story line? I just remember everyone being mean to the pr'nangs