❤️[CH8] Raan Dok Ngiew (Goodboy Entertainment): Yui Chiranan / Oil Thana / Nonny Nutcha / Toyy Pathompong

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
LOL I love that 4/5 of the cast is from ch7. Arnus really should have left ch7 years ago. They made him supporting way too early when he was still young and handsome.

Yui leaving ch7 at age 40 is a good call, I'm sure if she stayed they would have given her insignificant roles.

I'm surprised Go left ch3 though.

Ch7's future seems bleak. Seems like everyone I like is gone. I'm not too big of a fan of GMM25 and PPTV lakorns though and I haven't stumbled on anything I like, so when people I like leave and become freelance, I don't follow their career whomp whomp :sad6:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL I love that 4/5 of the cast is from ch7. Arnus really should have left ch7 years ago. They made him supporting way too early when he was still young and handsome.

Yui leaving ch7 at age 40 is a good call, I'm sure if she stayed they would have given her insignificant roles.

Ch7's future seems bleak. Seems like everyone I like is gone. I'm not too big of a fan of GMM25 and PPTV lakorns though and I haven't stumbled on anything I like, so when people I like leave and become freelance, I don't follow their career whomp whomp :sad6:
Right! I was like wow it’s all Ch7’s people lol. Yui is older now but she still looks so pretty!

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
GMM25 must have a list of all actors from Channel 7 (and perhaps Channel 3) that have expiring contracts and sign them up right away on a per project basis haha. Look at their upcoming dramas - they have Grace and Amy (though she's been freelance for awhile now), Yardthip, possibly Bow.

GMM25 hopes to get a share of the audience from these ex-Channel 7 stars. In turn, the new transferees are given a fresh start to get out of their usual comfort zone and hope to earn new audience - especially the international and young adult base that GMM25 has. For instance, I can see the Tay stans already buzzing on Twitter about his new project.

CPY

GotomySin

Well Arnus is a Muslim so he might have some restriction on script. Idk but I am happy he got business with friends when he stay out from the limelight. I wonder what Thun is doing there? Is he the producer or one of the actors?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Well Arnus is a Muslim so he might have some restriction on script. Idk but I am happy he got business with friends when he stay out from the limelight. I wonder what Thun is doing there? Is he the producer or one of the actors?

Thun & yui are producer....they produce a few lakorns for ch7

I wish 1hd & gmm.....break out of these type of dramas....it is tiring....

Their are plenty of lakorns/movies they can remake (from the 80s? 90s?)....or adapt from books....something

I am currently watching GMM ...who are you and that is good so far...

I liked their easy fluff drama too...turn off the brain and watch

CPY

GotomySin
Thun & yui are producer....they produce a few lakorns for ch7

I wish 1hd & gmm.....break out of these type of dramas....it is tiring....

Their are plenty of lakorns/movies they can remake (from the 80s? 90s?)....or adapt from books....something

I am currently watching GMM ...who are you and that is good so far...

I liked their easy fluff drama too...turn off the brain and watch
This lakorn is also a remake and the original lakorn poster, omg the bed scenes...I was like ohhh....

GMMTV is more on youth and I watched some of them. It's good too.

Well, Thai loves nam nao 5555555

spanky

sarNie OldFart
This lakorn is also a remake and the original lakorn poster, omg the bed scenes...I was like ohhh....

GMMTV is more on youth and I watched some of them. It's good too.

Well, Thai loves nam nao 5555555

It just sounds like every other lakorn they've made....

They need to pick more different and variety of genre....

Johnny Afone had a lots of different and fun drama. I remember watching it with my mom when I was little....some fun comedy...

I enjoy some youth drama....

I liked beifern & dan lakorn...light and easy watch

But in general....i barely watch any Thai drama anymore....they rarely keep my interest

CPY

GotomySin
Johnny is an all-rounder 55555555 I still remember his lakorns especially Nangfah Gub Satan. Well I still can't part away with lakorns. Guess I like nam nao 555

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Mew Laknara from Channel 3 is also joining the cast.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
More speculations about this possibly moving to Channel 8

I wonder if Tay (and Punpun though she's not under GMMTV) will remain in the cast if this moves to Channel 8. Not farfetched though considering Singto and Namtan are shooting a drama for Channel 8 to.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Looks like this is gonna be airing on Channel 8 instead.