[CH8] Por Pa Lai : Film Rattapoom/Jean Gewalin

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Is it any good? Me no like Film though
If you don't like film, probably not a good lakorn to watch. It's pretty much about Film just seducing girls and then he meets nang'ek who doesn't give in so easily to his charms, so he goes on a mission to win her over and then break her heart just to prove a point.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
If you don't like film, probably not a good lakorn to watch. It's pretty much about Film just seducing girls and then he meets nang'ek who doesn't give in so easily to his charms, so he goes on a mission to win her over and then break her heart just to prove a point.
Thanks for the summary! Yeah, won’t be tuning into this.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Film is still relevant? How is he still getting pra'ek roles?

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Lol because he's producing his own lakorns now
Oh! That makes sense. :pancarta:

I liked him way back then, the lakorn with Donut. Then all the rumors/scandals with him threw me off. Haven't checked him since then, wonder if his acting improved.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
It’s so weird how everyone hates film...lol...

I actually think he is diverse, cuz he can do both drama and comedy. In this particular lakorn, he is hilarious. Film in silly comedies just go well for me cuz he’s not afraid to be an idiot. the side characters add to the comedy Too. It’s clever scripting...whoever wrote the material and lines for this series understand comedic timing and emphasis. give it a shot, people...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
It’s so weird how everyone hates film...lol...

I actually think he is diverse, cuz he can do both drama and comedy. In this particular lakorn, he is hilarious. Film in silly comedies just go well for me cuz he’s not afraid to be an idiot. the side characters add to the comedy Too. It’s clever scripting...whoever wrote the material and lines for this series understand comedic timing and emphasis. give it a shot, people...
I'm watching it, the only thing that has me real upset is that he dragged her dad down, although it takes two to tango lol.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
I'm watching it, the only thing that has me real upset is that he dragged her dad down, although it takes two to tango lol.
Omg, I thought the same thing!! I am mucho pissed and am almost hoping he doesn’t get the girl in the end just bc of that! I get that he is in denial about his feelings for amica but bc he always tried to reason with protecting his singlehood, he shouldn’t have influenced her dad bc her dad isnt single.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Omg, I thought the same thing!! I am mucho pissed and am almost hoping he doesn’t get the girl in the end just bc of that! I get that he is in denial about his feelings for amica but bc he always tried to reason with protecting his singlehood, he shouldn’t have influenced her dad bc her dad isnt single.

Yep girl, I'm so pissed with all the men in this lakorn. Even the cop because as much as he is trying to avoid everything, all he has to do is tell Mint the truth so Mint can warn Aim.

Also, I just realized, this is supposed to be a remake of Ann S and Willy's lakorn, but the storyline is WAYY different lol.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I actually watched two episodes of this lakorn, and wow, Film's character is player! Lol it's not bad so far, but I hope his mentality changes.

His acting isn't that bad, just the story line is kind of throwing me off.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Yep girl, I'm so pissed with all the men in this lakorn. Even the cop because as much as he is trying to avoid everything, all he has to do is tell Mint the truth so Mint can warn Aim.

Also, I just realized, this is supposed to be a remake of Ann S and Willy's lakorn, but the storyline is WAYY different lol.
Haha yeah, it’s like a completely different story. But it’s cool bc the old one was kind of boring anyways.