Ch8 Mint C Vs Kimberly- Mint is most down to earth in ganglom

who is the most down to earth ganglom girl?

• Total voters

lovestar

sarNie Adult
lol what a stupid news title. media have nothing to gossip about sometimes so they use news from forever ago to rekindle controversial debates.
for celebrities, whether they eat from street vendors, buy brand name bags or anything else does not determine what type of person they are because it is only an aspect of life they are showcasing at that moment.
both kim and mint will do whatever they deem comfortable their life. fans go out of hand so quickly, but they never learn
also, mint's support greatly comes from the way she holds herself in the public eye.
either case, both parties will have anti's no matter what....they seem to be the two people in the thai ent who has some sort of magnetic attraction towards antis hahah

saki

sarNie Adult
If ch3 has given many projects to Mint with superstars likeMario, JMa, Boy after that scandal, even in future they continue to give her projects.
For ch3 events, they choose who has huge fan base and popularity.
Yeah I'm glad she still gets lakorn even after what happened. I just feel bad for her a little since the other stars like Preem, Bella, Mew etc are there, but not her. But if it's her choice not to be in the event because she will be uncomfortable, then I guess it's better for her and everyone. I hear about the fight all the time but not what really happened- something about the fight between Mint's mom and Mark or something. With Mint and Kim in the middle. I don't know what Mint's mom did or why she did it. The gossip just likes to remind us of it over again even if it's old news but I have to admit I'm still a little curious what really happened it must have been a big thing.

saki

sarNie Adult
Also, it's wrong of the article to always bring up Kim and her bags lol It's really not wrong to have nice things it's not like she's hurting anyone- even the picture is obvious they're trying to make trouble again they have a picture of Mint and Kim side by side with Kim wearing shades and holding a bag.