Ch8 Mint C Vs Kimberly- Mint is most down to earth in ganglom

who is the most down to earth ganglom girl?

• Total voters

Pueng_B

sarNie Hatchling
แฟนคลับยก"มิ้น ชาลิดา" นางเอกติดดิน แขวะ"คิมเบอร์ลี่"อวดหรู l บันเทิง 108 lช่อง8

seriously, mint post one picture of herself in IG eating from a street stall so this show concluded that Mint is the most down to earth between yaya, margie and especially kim. They said kim was not down to earth because she loves expensive bags and brand name clothes.

Mint says shes not materialistic, she thinks all those expensive things are not important to her..fair enough but each their own. She prefers to sit on the grass and eat with the lighting crew *show me an insta pic of that
Yaya greets everyone so politely and shes so well mannered I have never seen her be rude to those around her.

What does everyone else think?? I dont think this topic was fair to kim, yaya or margie but of course kim gets the worst of it. At the beginning the male host says if any kim fans come to bash him on IG for his comments he will slap everyone of them...

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Wow. This is a very controversial topic. Did something happen that's why?

Anyways, I don't have a problem with either girls. I couldn't careless, I should say. Although I'm a bigger Mint C. fan, I don't really care about her or their life(style). I think each person has good and bad in them. They're human too, so whatever.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I just want to share that Kim eat Street food as well! I find it is so rude to say that Kim is not down to earth! I've never see her do something not good to her fan!
image.jpg

saki

sarNie Adult
แฟนคลับยก"มิ้น ชาลิดา" นางเอกติดดิน แขวะ"คิมเบอร์ลี่"อวดหรู l บันเทิง 108 lช่อง8

seriously, mint post one picture of herself in IG eating from a street stall so this show concluded that Mint is the most down to earth between yaya, margie and especially kim. They said kim was not down to earth because she loves expensive bags and brand name clothes.

Mint says shes not materialistic, she thinks all those expensive things are not important to her..fair enough but each their own. She prefers to sit on the grass and eat with the lighting crew *show me an insta pic of that
Yaya greets everyone so politely and shes so well mannered I have never seen her be rude to those around her.

What does everyone else think?? I dont think this topic was fair to kim, yaya or margie but of course kim gets the worst of it. At the beginning the male host says if any kim fans come to bash him on IG for his comments he will slap everyone of them...
I must thank you for this post Pueng, it actually made me laugh. I am sure all of the girls are nice and down to earth, but the title of your post made me think of Kim and mint fighting in a boxing match or something lol

Step

Mrs James Ma
Whoever made this news in ch8 is sick. That host must be anti Kim. If he knows Kim he will know she loves street food and a simple girl. During lunch break she eats from small eatery near ch 3 building. He should watch her FB videos more.
Lol he is so funny to believe brand lovers are rude and those who sit and eat on grass are down to earth. Don't judge the book by its cover. Host should slap himself for making bad news for others lol

Gloriawongpuapan

C’est La Vie
This is ridiculous. There's nothing wrong with enjoying the finer things in life. Kimberley works hard and she deserves to wear or buy whatever she wants. (Not saying that Mint or anyone else doesn't work as hard) I don't have anything against Mint but this really isn't fair to Kim. Everyone is their own person and will have their own preferences. There's no need to compare.

Oh well. People will always have something to say. It's not easy being a celebrity.

saki

sarNie Adult
I agree there's nothing wrong with owning good things even if they are expensive- no one is getting hurt and if she works hard to buy these things it's her business not anyone else's. I just thought the title of the post was funny is all. I think when news like this come out, the writers are just trying to make gossip or something. The fight between Mint and Kim was a long time ago, I don't get why people still bring it up.

Actually, I really think the two should just make up. It was a very small thing that was fought over (if I remember correctly it was a twitter fight between Mint's mom and Mark...it wasn't even between Mint and Kim themselves)- why can't they be friends again it's not like they have to be that close anymore. But it's sad when they can't even appear in the same photo shoots. Why not just make up? They don't have to hang out just show up for work and all.

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤
Actually, I really think the two should just make up. It was a very small thing that was fought over (if I remember correctly it was a twitter fight between Mint's mom and Mark...it wasn't even between Mint and Kim themselves)- why can't they be friends again it's not like they have to be that close anymore. But it's sad when they can't even appear in the same photo shoots. Why not just make up? They don't have to hang out just show up for work and all.
It's the life... For some people, when your friendship have a crack, it can never be fixed the same as before, it's forever broke to the point you don't ever want to see their faces...

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
Well, it's not Mint or Kim's fault but the news maker's. lol
Just hope that Mint doesn't get anti because of this news , because she appeared as the good one in this news and hope people to remember that she isn't the one who making this news and compare herself to Kim.
The hosts nows a day are just so...how do I say, they are dragging down those they don't like and bring in the one that has problem with the one they want to drag down and compare them.
It really doesn't fair for Mint too when she get antied because the host compare her with someone they don't like. It make Mint look bad but I hope people use brain when they read or listen the news.

saki

sarNie Adult
It's really sad because the four of them seemed like such good friends before. I'm not entirely sure what the fight was about but it for it to end like this it must have been something serious.

saki

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I hope they don't take it out on Mint. I mean, she didn't make the news article or anything. She's going to get it worse IMHO, she doesn't even get included in a lot of ch3 events anymore if this news article makes it worse she might not even get another project. It's easy for those to write things like this since they don't get affected by it but they don't think how it will affect others.

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤
if this news article makes it worse she might not even get another project.
I'm not her fan and don't support Mint.C but don't worry about this, she's still an actress and still have a contract with CH3. She will have others projects ;)

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult

Here's the video. It was not the news reporters who said Mint was the most down to earth. It was people on the internet that said it and the two news reporters are just talking about the issue.

The guy host did say don't yell at me before I'll slap you. Then he said OMG or "ouy thigh laew" (as in I can't believe I just said that). You can tell he said it sarcastically and the girl host did say jeez you're a news reporter that likes to cause problems and laughed it off.

^^ Before he said all of this he did mentioned that it was not him saying that Mint was the most down to earth, it was people on the internet saying it. I thought he was just defending himself in a funny way. It's my opinion on this whole factor though. You ladies can watch and see for yourself. :)

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I agree there's nothing wrong with owning good things even if they are expensive- no one is getting hurt and if she works hard to buy these things it's her business not anyone else's. I just thought the title of the post was funny is all. I think when news like this come out, the writers are just trying to make gossip or something. The fight between Mint and Kim was a long time ago, I don't get why people still bring it up.

I think KiMint had problems of their own before the big Mark Mint scandal.

Step

Mrs James Ma
It was not just between Mark and Mint's mom. Kimmy was dragged into it by Mint's mom. Its a long story. Kim will forgive if it's a small thing. So many things have happened.

Step

Mrs James Ma
If ch3 has given many projects to Mint with superstars likeMario, JMa, Boy after that scandal, even in future they continue to give her projects.
For ch3 events, they choose who has huge fan base and popularity.
Yeah, I hope they don't take it out on Mint. I mean, she didn't make the news article or anything. She's going to get it worse IMHO, she doesn't even get included in a lot of ch3 events anymore if this news article makes it worse she might not even get another project. It's easy for those to write things like this since they don't get affected by it but they don't think how it will affect others.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I think more than disadvantage Mint has advantage of sympathy like always. Everytime there is news she gets people support. Lucky girl

spanky

sarNie OldFart
wow...this is just silly petty stuff....I'm her fan but I don't sympathize with her....I go by the facts...neither is better than others..."to each, their own."....People support her because she hasn't shown/proof that she did anything badly to people, I'm sure if there is solid proof..ppl saying stuff, screencap..she will be Bash on just as badly as anyone else...ying and yang, she has gotten bash like anyone else...ppl either love, hate or is neutrel...ppl are just trying to stir up ET news...as 1 of her fans and I know many of her fans, we have no problem criticizing her and her acting....but she just "click" with us and I like to follow ppl who progress which she have shown me

She star w/Jma before he was famous ...I feel each day we should just TRY to be Better than we were the day before....1

conclude they say "being down to earth has nothing to do with spending...it's just preference of how they live/like" which is nothing wrong with it

xxgreen27

sarNie Egg
More so than having sympathy from the public, I think not many can find a reason to blame Mint as I feel that she's good with image control. She handles her interviews and herself well. I don't follow their news much but the few times I stumble upon their scandal/news in the past, I feel that Mint handles her interviews appropriately. It can just be that I'm so out of tune with Thai entertainment news and I don't read it enough but yea based on my understanding of the situation, I don't think it's that she has people's sympathy but it's because she control her image well regarding this matter.