[Ch8] Mia Tuean (Deemak)

Fujia

sarNie Hatchling
[SIZE=10.5pt]Monday[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] 26, [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]we'll[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]have[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]the[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] last [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]episode[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]. [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Thanks[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]God[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]![/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]I [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]like[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]very[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]much[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] Film. [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]He’s[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] a good [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]actor[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] and I [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]hope, [/SIZE]and pray, to show how good he is,
[SIZE=10.5pt]he will [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]have[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]another[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Slap&Kiss[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Lakorn [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]with[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] a [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]better[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]plot[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt], [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]a [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]better[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]film [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Director,[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]a [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]better[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] and [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]wonderful[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] Story.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Let's pray! [/SIZE]

saki

sarNie Adult
If there's one good thing about Kade it's that he's also nasty to the n'rai. That's one* good thing :D
Just couldn't help but notice that lakorns with 'Mia' in the title tend to have dumb p'eks. Mia Luang, Mia Taeng and now this one. Hmm...just saying.

cecilia

Staff member
So many loopholes and cliche but yet still entertaining lol I did not watch this from the start because it drags for me. I caught half way and yes, p'ek is not clever at all. She's way too nice to be that submissive too. She should have pull her moving out of his place earlier than that ...

Anyway, is this lakorn produce by Namfon K?

sarN

sarNie Granny
i agreed. one thing i like about Kade , is that he nasty to Everyone lollll nang 'rai , cousin , villan , uncle , sevant ect. 

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
cecilia said:
So many loopholes and cliche but yet still entertaining lol I did not watch this from the start because it drags for me. I caught half way and yes, p'ek is not clever at all. She's way too nice to be that submissive too. She should have pull her moving out of his place earlier than that ...

Anyway, is this lakorn produce by Namfon K?
yep, Namfon K...lol...

saki

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
i agreed. one thing i like about Kade , is that he nasty to Everyone lollll nang 'rai , cousin , villan , uncle , sevant ect. 

Yeah at least he's fair when it comes to being mean lol.

Fujia

sarNie Hatchling
Mia Tuean ended today! I'm happy now. I hope someone write a really awesome story and take Film as P'Ek.
I'll see something good! Or at last a p'ek with a brain!!! 
Su su Film, I'm with you!!!  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
It's over...mine own hair-pulling experience, face to palm marathon....hahaha.  That is all.