[Ch8] Mia Tuean (Deemak)

sarN

sarNie Granny
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
My dad used to have roosters and chickens that did this. I used to always wonder why he would just let them roam around and wondered even more why they always were in their area on their own at the end of the day. 

I have question like that almost everyday while living oversea because I didn't stay in the city I live with the village ppl. I was like a dumb city girl haha. When i first saw a naked chicken running around I scream because I thought the chicken escaped from a cooking pot ! I never knew there are type of chicken that loose their feather in teen-hood LMAO I thought all chicken are fully feather ! I was the topic of ridicule and prejudice a lot because of my american status  :scratchhead2: . I endure so much .

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
wow, im pass all points of possible forgiveness for 'kade' already. just about EVERYTHING is as obvious as it can be with what kind of a person fah is. like, itz not AT ALL unclear. fah cooks and clean like a pro (u cant fake that shiet...and for that long, in fact); she acts humble with every damn person...EVEN bled her damn virginity on the bed for his dumbass to see (and over looking for a damn chicken!!!). in fact, he has even seen her get mistreated by those two mother/daughter bitches...on NUMEROUS occasions...separately, together, in EVERY way!! what is not clear about her character??? yeah, shez a weakass, but damn, even that is not clear to him??? and thatz not even talking how OBVIOUS those two biatch mother/daughter duos are!!! seriously, just...damnit to hell!! the scripting is soooooo beyond reasoning now...just so overdone beyond even fakeland belief!

Fujia

sarNie Hatchling
Thookatha said:
wow, im pass all points of possible forgiveness for 'kade' already. just about EVERYTHING is as obvious as it can be with what kind of a person fah is. like, itz not AT ALL unclear. fah cooks and clean like a pro (u cant fake that shiet...and for that long, in fact); she acts humble with every damn person...EVEN bled her damn virginity on the bed for his dumbass to see (and over looking for a damn chicken!!!). in fact, he has even seen her get mistreated by those two mother/daughter bitches...on NUMEROUS occasions...separately, together, in EVERY way!! what is not clear about her character??? yeah, shez a weakass, but damn, even that is not clear to him??? and thatz not even talking how OBVIOUS those two biatch mother/daughter duos are!!! seriously, just...damnit to hell!! the scripting is soooooo beyond reasoning now...just so overdone beyond even fakeland belief!
In reality I'm a very good person, they can walk at me every time and I can forgive all, but if one attempt the life of one of my child, you'll know that the Devil has one unknown little sister... I can't endure see someone harm my child, never! This way I can't understand this Fah character. Sorry, but this is beyond my understanding...

sarN

sarNie Granny
Kade is an a$$ , it just squeeze your heart out when Fai get abuse and crying all the time with nobody to share her pain or even protect her . The mother/daughter are horrible lol crazy ppl ! Im not surprise if Fai lose the baby w/ the amount of abuse she receive it bound to happen plus w/ the evil mother/daughter trying to get rid of her . Most of the time w/ doormat N'ek it will be the last 5 minute of the lakorn that everything is reveal and then we have a beach ending lol.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Fujia said:
In reality I'm a very good person, they can walk at me every time and I can forgive all, but if one attempt the life of one of my child, you'll know that the Devil has one unknown little sister... I can't endure see someone harm my child, never! This way I can't understand this Fah character. Sorry, but this is beyond my understanding...

Omg, ExACTLY, right??? u hit it right on the nose. it is like, helloooo??? wake up, weakass. lol. i need to see a teeny bit of devil for the protection of your baby....like seriously!! lol

sarN said:
Kade is an a$$ , it just squeeze your heart out when Fai get abuse and crying all the time with nobody to share her pain or even protect her . The mother/daughter are horrible lol crazy ppl ! Im not surprise if Fai lose the baby w/ the amount of abuse she receive it bound to happen plus w/ the evil mother/daughter trying to get rid of her . Most of the time w/ doormat N'ek it will be the last 5 minute of the lakorn that everything is reveal and then we have a beach ending lol.
lmao, hell, even kade manhandles the shiet out of fah!! HE might actually be the reason she loses her baby!! geez!

sarn, baby, u know u are the mother of lakorn predictions. u ALWAYS hit it exactly on the nose!!! but at this point, i dont even know if ass deserves to be on a damn beach. hahaha!

sarN

sarNie Granny
we all agreed Kade is horrible and waiting for his.grove scene to happen. how i see it , there none lol like most lakorn there going be some kind of action toward the.end , Kade might get shot and in a life/death everything is forgiven , feeling is reveal and then we see back hug in the front lawn ending instead of beach lol

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
sarN said:
we all agreed Kade is horrible and waiting for his.grove scene to happen. how i see it , there none lol like most lakorn there going be some kind of action toward the.end , Kade might get shot and in a life/death everything is forgiven , feeling is reveal and then we see back hug in the front lawn ending instead of beach lol
wow, ur pulling out all the big lakorn stoppers for this one, sarn. lol i dont think ive ever been this annoyed by a praek and nangek pair. well, thatz not true, ive been annoyed to the max with a lakorn before...but not really for a slap/kiss!! i mean, im usually very forgiving for lakorns with lead couple bed action n stuff. but i think this one might have tipped it. even someone like me, as perverted and obsessed as i am with slap/kiss (and ahem "more") action...i never thought i would ever be like ok im kind of ready for the ending now. i mean, come on, therez just no progression. i dont mind the pra ek and nang ek torturing each other in different ways...but if u think about it, there was never really any true emotional or feelings development between them. only like two or three very short 'glare into each other's eyes' moments, and some sex. um, we are on eps 24 or whatever now. what part of this lakorn has shown or proven to me that they "are falling in love"?? lmao

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
What I don't understand is, Kade see's Mesa and her symptoms of pregnancy and Fah exhibits the same symptoms. Did he forget that he had sex with Fah more times than can count? I mean sure he thinks he slept with Mesa once. Once and she's pregnant, what about Fah and the countless of times? -.- Goodness. If I were Fah, I would run for the hills from this guy. I mean how can a bipolar jerkface possibly be a good father for your child???

Fujia

sarNie Hatchling
Thookatha said:
wow, ur pulling out all the big lakorn stoppers for this one, sarn. lol i dont think ive ever been this annoyed by a praek and nangek pair. well, thatz not true, ive been annoyed to the max with a lakorn before...but not really for a slap/kiss!! i mean, im usually very forgiving for lakorns with lead couple bed action n stuff. but i think this one might have tipped it. even someone like me, as perverted and obsessed as i am with slap/kiss (and ahem "more") action...i never thought i would ever be like ok im kind of ready for the ending now. i mean, come on, therez just no progression. i dont mind the pra ek and nang ek torturing each other in different ways...but if u think about it, there was never really any true emotional or feelings development between them. only like two or three very short 'glare into each other's eyes' moments, and some sex. um, we are on eps 24 or whatever now. what part of this lakorn has shown or proven to me that they "are falling in love"?? lmao
You're right! I don't see this spark that make someone fall in love. If the writer think to fool us for it, we can understand why Kade is so dumb.

Fujia

sarNie Hatchling
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
What I don't understand is, Kade see's Mesa and her symptoms of pregnancy and Fah exhibits the same symptoms. Did he forget that he had sex with Fah more times than can count? I mean sure he thinks he slept with Mesa once. Once and she's pregnant, what about Fah and the countless of times? -.- Goodness. If I were Fah, I would run for the hills from this guy. I mean how can a bipolar jerkface possibly be a good father for your child???
Right! Fah, if you're not that dumb, run for your, and your baby life. Don't let someone like this be a father to your child!  :thumbdown:  :nono1:  :nono1:  :nono1:

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
OMG...This lakorn is becoming unbeareable& painful to watch....the writers have put everything in this lakorn including the proverbial sink LOL...Oh wells, I think we all know it should have ended 10 episodes ago...any clue to the HEA/Ending?  Namfon K produced this?  She was a n'ek once, how can she drag "Fah" through all this? hahaha

Fujia

sarNie Hatchling
My dear Ladies, this kill me!!!!
How can I be so happy???
I must be crazy!!! What you think?

Fujia

sarNie Hatchling
sarN said:
You're right sarN, they find a new ending not of the beach...

sarN

sarNie Granny
it not a beach ending but by the water fall LMAO . Isn't that the place where he took Fai too? The wood house by the river/water fall where their love nest started HAHA.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh my gosh! They would!!! LOL This lakorn is a disaster. Haha! When is he going to regain his memories, and when is Fah going to stand up for herself? lol

Fujia

sarNie Hatchling
sarN said:
it not a beach ending but by the water fall LMAO . Isn't that the place where he took Fai too? The wood house by the river/water fall where their love nest started HAHA.
Yes, is it! You are one more time right!!!

Fujia

sarNie Hatchling
roselovesice said:
Oh my gosh! They would!!! LOL This lakorn is a disaster. Haha! When is he going to regain his memories, and when is Fah going to stand up for herself? lol
I think they are only other two episode, and this disaster will end!!!  :yuck: