[Ch8] Mia Tuean (Deemak)

Fujia

sarNie Hatchling
Raiya2 said:
I stumbled upon this lakorn by accident but I haven't followed anything this closely in a long time...I guess I'm a sucker for a silly slap/kiss lakorn LOL

Kade is really the dumbest p'ek I've seen in a long time...I really don't care what happens to him anymore...I like Fah but I wish she could learn some karate and make him suffer for once! Kade is a jerk!!

But I totally marathon'd this in one day :bhehe:

Does anyone know how many more episodes it will have?
I don't think will end this week, maybe 23-24 episodes. Who know? :lmao:
I wish to, Fah could do a little Taekwondo or judo and give him a good lesson. :smack:  Or Kendo, with a good stick to open his big empty head!!!  :yes:
Maybe he will recall again what he does and who is his wife. :bhehe:  :pervie:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yeah, Kade is an a$$ HAHA . I shouldn't be liking this lakorn because P'ek in here is horrible/dumb/bipolar/judgmental/abusive/possessive/childish/hot-temper/bullly ect. I honestly don't understand how Fai can fall in love w/him LMAO , it's like a cold case ,  the mystery remain unsolved . I'm a sucker for slap/kiss/ lakorn i shouldn't complain because the humor of it all is so entertaining , like what lead up to the rscene , the girl was looking for a chicken for crying out loud HAHAHA

Raiya2

sarNie Egg
Fujia said:

I don't think will end this week, maybe 23-24 episodes. Who know? :lmao:
I wish to, Fah could do a little Taekwondo or judo and give him a good lesson. :smack:  Or Kendo, with a good stick to open his big empty head!!!  :yes:
Maybe he will recall again what he does and who is his wife. :bhehe:  :pervie:

More than just a big stick! Like a truck should just run him over and then maybe he can remember?!?

I was hoping it would end this week because I feel Kade is just doing the same things over and over again...jeez it's deja vu 
How many attempts did he have before he sealed the deal? The boy is seriously D-U-M-B ...He can't do anything right!

sarN said:
Yeah, Kade is an a$$ HAHA . I shouldn't be liking this lakorn because P'ek in here is horrible/dumb/bipolar/judgmental/abusive/possessive/childish/hot-temper/bullly ect. I honestly don't understand how Fai can fall in love w/him LMAO , it's like a cold case ,  the mystery remain unsolved . I'm a sucker for slap/kiss/ lakorn i shouldn't complain because the humor of it all is so entertaining , like what lead up to the rscene , the girl was looking for a chicken for crying out loud HAHAHA
I feel the same! Why I am amused by this I do not know...I guess I'm a girl from the 80's growing up watching the old time stuff that had R attempts all over the place in almost every single one of those lakorns...But still I will never get over Kade...

Why in the name of (BLEEP%*&@!/) would Fah ever fall for such a stupid man I will never know...I guess only in lakorn-land will be have these types of relationships!

little22

sarNie Juvenile
N,ek is too dumb to believe her step sis n mom. That she's pregnant with kade,s child when she has other men. P,ek is not dumb after all. He didn't fall for the evil plan raping her. He said if I did something I guess rape he would remember. He got mad at maysa. This is the first time i see p,ek say it straight out like that to the bad girl.not taking resposiblity. Next ep is gonna be more juicy. They going to have sax and he's paying her with money. Its gonna make fa sad mad n will probably leave.

sarN

sarNie Granny
You can have $ex while pregnant :whahuh: and another thing why is everyone getting pregnant so fast as if they fishes or somehting it only been 2 epsiode ago HAHA . I don't think Fah is dumb to believe Maysa because Kade does the same thing  to her  the first day she came to work at his house HAHAHA , molesting her every episode until the deed was finally done...over a chicken HAHA.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
When fah take that sleepy soup doesn't it harm her baby. Ur not suppose to take any medication while pregnant unless prescribe by a doctor.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
sarN said:
sarN said:
You can have $ex while pregnant :whahuh: and another thing why is everyone getting pregnant so fast as if they fishes or somehting it only been 2 epsiode ago HAHA . I don't think Fah is dumb to believe Maysa because Kade does the same thing  to her  the first day she came to work at his house HAHAHA , molesting her every episode until the deed was finally done...over a chicken HAHA.
damn, iz like EVERYTHING u say are my thoughts and my words EXACTLY....no matter what thread or what insight. are u sure we arent long lost twins???

Fujia

sarNie Hatchling
:scratchhead2: Oh really!!! :numchuck: They add so much in the soup (Lakorn), that i can't really acknowledge the savor!  :yuck:
I feel like they don't know who are going!!!  :cry: Can I maybe help you writer??? :dance3: Give to Kade a brain, to Fah a Katana and let end it soon!  :dance1:
But maybe I'm brainless too, I like it...  :woot2:  :woot:
Sarn, Thookatha, our may be a disease that has not cure!!!  :dance2:  :highfive:
Happy New Year Ladies.  :thumbsup:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Thookatha said:
damn, iz like EVERYTHING u say are my thoughts and my words EXACTLY....no matter what thread or what insight. are u sure we arent long lost twins???
haha , you thought of the chicken too ?

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Reading, Laughing so hard and loving all the constructive and negative comments to this lakorn...it's a love/hate relationship much like this slap/kiss lakorn of Kade/Koy's.  5555

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
This is one lakorn that that is like so eck. Kade has done nothing for Fah to fall in love with him. It doesn't even make sense. At least in other lakorns the pra'ek has some qualities that can be understandable, but Kade has so far done nothing but insult her, abuse her, rape her, and belittle her. I was so effing pissed at the money part for her "services." It's like even if he is pissed off at her what the serious fck? 

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
sarN said:
haha , you thought of the chicken too ?
especially the chicken part! lmao! i was like, wow, it happened...and all bc she went out to find a damn chicken...and we dont even know if the chicken was ever found. hahaha!!!

minankumo

sarNie Adult
I gave up on this lakorn like 2 weeks ago.   :cry:  From the summary nang ek is going to be weak thru the whole damn lakorn. I'm tired of everyone bossed her around and her crying.  :rant:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Thookatha said:
especially the chicken part! lmao! i was like, wow, it happened...and all bc she went out to find a damn chicken...and we dont even know if the chicken was ever found. hahaha!!!
You see , I learn something while living oversea . I was raise in the United State and was never expose to a farmer life or had I ever been around living stock but while staying in the country side all that change haha. I learn that roster/chicken are not cage in by the village residence and I alway wonder what if the chicken never return to the right house? How do the vaillage ppl know which chicken is their since no name tag was on them? Why are the chicken is free to roam everywhere but nobody to catch them? The answer is this , the chicken will always return back to its nest after the sun down haha . They know and when the chicken return that when you close the cage on them for the night. So dont worry the chicken eventually found its way home lol

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
sarN said:
You see , I learn something while living oversea . I was raise in the United State and was never expose to a farmer life or had I ever been around living stock but while staying in the country side all that change haha. I learn that roster/chicken are not cage in by the village residence and I alway wonder what if the chicken never return to the right house? How do the vaillage ppl know which chicken is their since no name tag was on them? Why are the chicken is free to roam everywhere but nobody to catch them? The answer is this , the chicken will always return back to its nest after the sun down haha . They know and when the chicken return that when you close the cage on them for the night. So dont worry the chicken eventually found its way home lol
hahahaha. no freakin way....thatz so funny...i learned something new...

sarN

sarNie Granny
sarN said:
Well, her house deed is w/ him when the step mom got the loan and she working there really is interest on the loan lolll unless she have another part-time she will never pay him off. I doubt the step mom plan on paying back the money. Of all the slap/kiss lakorn I seen , the only way to pay him off

1) he offer a settlement payment , if she offer her body
2) she accept money from someone and pay him off ( could lead to rscene lol)
3) she was offer a job somewhere and leave ,promise to send money to pay him (could lead to kidnap )
4) her father conditions worst and left . He follow found out she a good daughter & dissolve the debt.

Ok , my prediction #1 was the closest  :wink:

Fujia

sarNie Hatchling
:cry: Hi, don't feel good today.All this attempt to kill the baby make me sick. :sick:   I'm come back when I feel better. :gungirl: To tired to see ever the same scene!!!  :shock2:  :cry1: I need romance, sweetness, love!!!  :teary:  :weep:   give me five minute pure cuteness.... :lmao: after 15 minute hate, :nono1: coldness toward Kade and 1 Episode revenge toward Kade and all the N'Rai. :ninja:  :ninja:  :ninja:   

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
sarN said:
My dad used to have roosters and chickens that did this. I used to always wonder why he would just let them roam around and wondered even more why they always were in their area on their own at the end of the day.