[Ch8] Mia Tuean (Deemak)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
sarN said:
She doesn't take the money because she said her father raise her to only take money that you earn yourself  :dance3: . I don't think she too prideful just naive because she willing to do any kind of work w/ no complain .  When she meet Kade there was sparkle in their eye lol & he save her from the bad guy too and when they meet up again   he suddenly became the bad guy, which confuse the poor girl !!! When Kade said he not going marry her in front of ppl , it's hurtful because in Asian culture a respectable girl doesn't stay w/ a man that's not going marry her , that's mean she nothing to him, it very degrading to be a woman in that's position. 

.... Well said, hahaha .

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I watched the MV for this and my gosh, am I scarred like for life lol....not literally, but the forced scenes looks so REAL!!! It actually made me scared, because of how Film drags Koy. 

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Heidi said:
I watched the MV for this and my gosh, am I scarred like for life lol....not literally, but the forced scenes looks so REAL!!! It actually made me scared, because of how Film drags Koy. 

Just watched the MV and I have to say I love it!!!! I wouldn't have known that there was a MV of this Lakorn without your post.

Hatshepsut

sarNie Egg
it seems Kate asked why Fa, why she did not bring him dinner - her name just said, and I heard from Sis: khun ying and poo chai (girl|guy), apparently she lied that some guy came to the Fa, so she did not come out)))  like the way this time warped Keith)) as much a piece of the throat is not useful, something picked at the plate smeared)) and to eat and did not

sarN

sarNie Granny
im sorry girl but i don't understand what you mean about " piece of throat.." i got lost there lollllll

Hatshepsut

sarNie Egg
I'm not very good in speaking English))) I'm sorry,
 I meant that Kade lost his appetite

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
I would post up the YouTube video on here but I don't know how to do it on here. I've never done it before too...

sarN

sarNie Granny
is this the one ?

http://youtu.be/sWiru-NDjlc

i was flipping chair and table in youtube looking for it lol . I been talking about Kade bad behavior and the humor of it all that i forgot to mention the force kisss . the mv just wake me up haha ! those kisses was real what make it cute is she had her eye close hahaha as if she expecting it .its a force/surprise kiss your eye should be open like those korean drama 

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
There is no privacy in that house whatsoever. 555 Did Kade think that he can harass her anywhere in his house without getting walked in? He even got walked in in his own room! 555 Fah is just sad and crying most of the time is because she's hurt, wishes he can treat her just as good as he treats other people mainly women, and the fact that she liked him when she first met him. She's such a pity. :( 

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yeahhhh, save the best for last lmaoooo!!! Wish the lakorn is longer each week!! Fah is getting bitc* slap every 5 sec , molested each night lol, no privacy once so ever at the house ppl just walk in on kisses scene haha and Kade doesn't care who the audiences is!!! I love the height difference , he such an ass, control freak , abusive and good lord he seen proud of it that she in debt to him , just be rubbing salt to open wound! All these crazy shi* is so amusing loll I love it that she slap him a couple time . I just don't understand why Ploy want to marry him , the dude have a girl sleeping in his room every night hellooooo and he doesn't bother to explain to her why other than Fah is in debt to him. What about the step mom/sister? They didn't sleep in his room loll.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Hahhaha! I noticed it too, SokLaHote! I laughed so hard when he did that! I'm like, "OH MY GOSH! DID THAT JUST REALLY HAPPEN?!" I may sound like a perv but I watched that scene at least 10 times. LOL This lakorn is so raw. Haha! 
Kade is a crazy dude. Almost everyone in this lakorn has no brain to question Kade and his craziness. Let's be real. Hahah! 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I find Koy cute in here. I always think she looks older than her age. They actually match. I like me a good kiss/slap but I can't stand it when the n'ek is a doormat.

The part where he was trying to R her..how he pulled her legs opened lol....He seemed to go for the legs a couple of times. P'ek is such an ass and he doesn't care to hide any of it. The real.kisses made it better though.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
roselovesice I replayed the scene many times myself. Can't wait to download the episodes & replay & pause & slo mo repeatedly.

sarN

sarNie Granny
:lmao3: he does goes bwt her legs and  grab/jerk them at the ankle , it got to hurt . o' buddha , i hope her parent not watching it , i be too embarrass to act those scene out. Kade over heard and saw the step-mom abuse Fai and then threaten her for money , why doesn't he add two and two together? He believe EVERYONE but doesn't listen to Fai , perhaps his judgement is clouded by the rai' folk lol . Poor girl , tear & abuse! Gosh, the only one that's on her side is the nice servant but i find it funny how the nice servant said ( while Fai was ill ) if Fai need anything at all just shout she come running lollll and when Kade was trying to rape Fai , all the shouting she did in the room i didn't see the servant came lol .

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Watching this lakorn reminds me of the lakorn with Janie & Dome as in you can't put logic into the plot. :) Just go along for the ride & enjoy the slaps/kiss.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Lmaoooo Jaine/Dome was eye candy and the side character are hilarious , the plot doest matter becuz its slap/kiss lakorn! I think it take an rscene for kade to ffinally listen to her !