[Ch8] Jao Sao Chapor Kit (Choke Dee Mee Suk)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I was wondering the same thing, but I think they aired Dork Sonchu today instead of this :( I was all waiting cause normally DOOTV posts it late night Tuesday 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh OK, I guess they CH8 don't keep it as scheduled if they don't want to. lolz.

Thank you.  I'll keep on waiting then. :yes:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
HOLD UP WTF! There is possibly an R-Scene in this version??! 

NVM possible a willing >.<, 

EITHER ONE SUCKS. It would mean that Nou Lek betrayed Duen Chai in a sense. 

I cracked and read the summary, this is a description of the scene per manager

That night Poom embraced Raam Naree by the shoulders and brought her to sit on the bed. The two looked into one another's eyes. 

Poom: Thank you for making me feel alot better
Nou Lek: What else can I do? We're in the same boat now.
Poom: Is that really all you think of me?
Raam Naree (Nou Lek broke eye contact)
Poom: Answer me, how do you really feel about me? Or do you still not believe me? 
Raam Naree's heart shook and slowly started to soften as she didn't know how to respond. Poom grabbed her by the chin and turn her to face him. 
Poom: Believe me finally will you? Everything has changed.
Nou Lek: How have they changed?
Poom grabbed Nou Lek's hand and kissed it
Poom: I really like you.

Poom made eye contact with Nou Lek with eyes telling of his real and genuine feelings. Nou Lek's heart swayed as Poom slowly leaned in towards her. Both of their faces draw nearer and the two gently laid down on the bed happily

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
OH NO they better not go that route, is bad enough that she married him without Duen Chai knowing or in with the deals. :facepalm:

What the heck is Poom doing, what happens to all those love confession he said he had for DC? MEN!!!! :shutup:

I want the secret to be out first before any hanky panky going on with them two. :bhehe:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
seems like some stuff will be reveal on the next episode. 

gosh, the 3 mother, father daughter are so annoying along with Poom's mom ugh.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Maya_Fantasy said:
OH NO they better not go that route, is bad enough that she married him without Duen Chai knowing or in with the deals. :facepalm:

What the heck is Poom doing, what happens to all those love confession he said he had for DC? MEN!!!! :shutup:

I want the secret to be out first before any hanky panky going on with them two. :bhehe:
That scene will be in the next episode unfortunately :(, even judging by the preview it will happen next episode sighhhhhhhhhhh! 

saobomp said:
seems like some stuff will be reveal on the next episode. 

gosh, the 3 mother, father daughter are so annoying along with Poom's mom ugh.
Unfortunately it probably won't :( I read the summaries and this lakorn seems to have at least 10 more episodes if not more. They won't even have the engagement for Sajie and P'Yai until another 3 or so episode. 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
GOSH the story is moving too slow and now they added this crappy stuffs. :rant:  I haven't got a chance to watch the past few episodes, but it seems like I haven't miss much, because the story is going nowhere, still same old problem different days. :yuck:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:bhehe:  Actually they didn't really jipped us with an episode, because in both episodes they were longer than it was normally, but they jipped us with stupid same old storyline in almost every episode. :wink: LOLz.

Since they're going to have another lakorn, which mean they probably will just have two episodes per week and make it longer per episode. 

None the less, it still sucks, because they could have left it at three per week but longer, so it can finally end faster, then they can add new lakorn.  Either way is getting boring and repulsive with the mother in law's problem and her cliche and money hunger friends. :thumbdown:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i'm still enjoying it....it's an "OK" lakorn...I lmao during the scene they went karoke and when the mom caught them...I feel DC don't fully have confident in Poom that is why she rejected the marriage and went and did her own thing...if she was so sure of him she wouldn't do it..

I found it funny when Puri yelled at Poom when he was saying he was unsure of DC and it scared the shit out of him...Oh and when poom say he will learn to cook and cook for him...Puri expression and how he's like HELL NO!

Looks like nxt ep is willing or something scene...cuz she was crying and saying he ruin it or something...i ffw the annoying Rai ppl 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
spanky said:
i'm still enjoying it....it's an "OK" lakorn...I lmao during the scene they went karoke and when the mom caught them...I feel DC don't fully have confident in Poom that is why she rejected the marriage and went and did her own thing...if she was so sure of him she wouldn't do it..

I found it funny when Puri yelled at Poom when he was saying he was unsure of DC and it scared the shit out of him...Oh and when poom say he will learn to cook and cook for him...Puri expression and how he's like HELL NO!

Looks like nxt ep is willing or something scene...cuz she was crying and saying he ruin it or something...i ffw the annoying Rai ppl 
There will be a willing scene lol 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Wow.. as much as I don't like Fah, she did not deserve what that Sia did to her what the serious eff grrr this is supposed to be a good feel good romance and what the crap did they turn it into?! 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I fast forward almost every part, so I'm lost lolz. What did he do to her? :coverlaf:

The part that Poom let out that him and Ya has something together was so hilarious, especially when he ran out of Tai's office HAHAHA  :loool:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Ah yeah Maya that was from yesterday episode, they have the next episode out already and in today's episode that Sia "R-ed" Fah :(

Oh OK I just saw today or rather yesterday episode on YT so I thought I missed something with my FFing hand lolz.  I'll check out the new ep. later as soon as they upload them. :) Thank you for the explanation Tina.

WTH, she was just being crazy along with her parent... he should have "R" the mother instead of her.  I know "R" is wrong but if they going that route, then the mother should be the one that takes the fall. CRAZY! is bad enough that Poom and Ya slept together, now this too?  :facepalm: