[Ch8] Jao Sao Chapor Kit (Choke Dee Mee Suk)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think it is a new lakorn. Lol. They just supposedly used the same concept like how Nang Thongsoi can pass as Ka Neung Ha too.  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So they kept the names. They're using Deurnchai, but they changed the title. Hmm...this is just like Nang Sao Thongsroi.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
so ch8 is the NEW RS...they are using the older actress and remake of lakorns...Ae irissya is a director there...

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I just watched the first episode of Film and Amy's lakorn. I didn't watch Nang Sao Thongsroi, so I don't know how similar it is to Ka Neung Ha, but from what I've seen from Film and Amy's lakorn, it's quite similar to Ning and Patsons version, of course there are definitely changes. An example would be that, it shows that Poom is an actual playboy with him in a club with many girls. Maybe due to the "era or decade" that each version was made, I'd say that so far "this version" is even more comedic than Patson and Ning's version.

I like Amy so I'll continue to watch this. Film looks pretty ok in here and Puri looks great.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
The thing I don't like about this lakorn or I guess version is they make Poom so silly. I'm okay with silly pra'eks, but I fell in love Wth Pat's cool Poom. Hehe.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
phatman said:
The thing I don't like about this lakorn or I guess version is they make Poom so silly. I'm okay with silly pra'eks, but I fell in love Wth Pat's cool Poom. Hehe.
Yep I agree. I loved Pat's Poom.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Patson made Poom's character shine. I fell in love with Patson the very first time I saw him in the original version.

meenia

sarNie Adult
Hehe. I like the storyline, so i will watch this one.  I don't mind Film or Amy, i actually like them.  At least it wasn't the one with the girl from FFK.  That one the teaser was..umm... Weird...

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I'm glad that it wasn't the one with the girl from FFK either, didn't look good. This version certainly is goofier and I do wish that they did keep quite close to the original but it's not too bad either. I'm really enjoying Puri and Amy in their portrayals. Film is alright like I said earlier. Amy's portrayal reminds me a lot of Ning's portrayal of Lek.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I love how Nu Lek packed a baseball bat! That's just hilarious lol this version may be more goofy but it's still as enjoyable as the original in my opinion. I also love how Puri's Pathai is stunned by Lek's beauty. They should have let Puri play Poom