i am really angry to Pring, Da and Taewha

@HyeSoo OMG, i really hope that just the dream of Raveet TT TT

i think this lakorn wil be longer that i expected

Last edited:

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
you're welcome!

Guys, I merely understood lakorn won't end tomorrow :pancarta:

What did Ravi and Thaywa tell each other? They fought so badly, my poor Ravi :crybaby2:

And what's going on in the preview? :facepalm: is it Ravi's dream or will it really happen? So upset with Thaiwa in this moment:BangHead: I don't know what to say
I'm glad in the next episode Pring's brother will come back too.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Only got to watch the last 5 minutes hehe. I did see the preview and wow, Da is a mess. She needs mental help and Pring, goodness what is wrong with this girl...

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Da and Pring collaboration!
I guess the revealation as to who Da is to Tawan and the reason Tewa marries Raveet will be exposed next week.
Da is already in the fourth gear of craziness. If she enters the fifth, I bet she'll even kill Raveet. Pring is truly dispicable! This girl... does she not learn moral or manners at all in her entire life to know the meaning of self-esteem, dignity or even the word sin?!?! Lol. It's lakorn. Hahaha.

I skipped many parts for this episode. It's not a good episode (if you want more Tewa - Raveet interaction) but it's an important episode to build up the story. I skipped most of the parts coz there's too much Nimarn and his dad, BLOODY STUPID IDIOT Risa and that yucky yucky yucky scenes between disgraceful Pring and yet another STUPID IDIOT Mekla (though he's 1% likeable because he is reliable to Tewa). I hate this episode because of their adultery scene and probably will hate tomorrow's as well because I'm positive there'll be a lot of Da the Da-rth Vader and Pring and if there's Risa and more Nimarn... it will be hands down the worst episode ever! ...and what's up with adding Pring's mom's problem in tomoz episode?!?!?! Arrrggghhh!!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh my freakin goodness. I'm so done with this lakorn. Tewa has a lotttttt to make up for after the next episode. I hope Raveet makes it hard for him when he comes back begging for her forgiveness. She's always softhearted with him and being the first to make it up to him even though he's the one at fault. Ugh, he's so dumb. Da and Pring working together is like the worst combo ever. I can't wait until Da finds out that it was Pring and not Raveet this whole time. They're so dumb, I can't even. Nimarn and his father too. There's bad people left and right that just won't stop showing up. When will we finally see the light at the end of the tunnel?! All I gotta say is there better be a baby at the end and at least some sweet scenes in the midst of all this chaos, but I still want Raveet to play hard. lol

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
Omg, episode 21 just gave me big headache. Thaywa wouldn't have suspected it was Rawee if she would just be honest who she was with but then he doesn't like those people so I understand why she didn't tell the truth. I like that the good sister is always backing her sil up. Da, on the other hand...I just want to punch this dumbass in the face. She's so stupid and blinded by her one sided grudge that she can't see clear around her. It's really none of her business to get involved whether it was her late baby daddy life or with her brother's life. She's spoiled and selfish. Who told her to be so "easygoing" and gave herself to him then if she doesn't get the response she want then she blames the other woman. I hate people like that. Lol She does all these stupid assumptions then what about when she finds out the truth? She's just going to cry sympathy and say "oops, I thought wrong all this time, forgive me!?" UGH - can I just punch you now?!! I don't know if I can ever mend that broken relationship if I was Rawee and Da becomes nice. I'd still hate her for being stupid. Haha

With all the drama today, they better give us a good BAM closing episode tomorrow until next week's last two episodes.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Lol. Wait until Da finds out that Pring is the cause of her bday daddy’s death. She’ll have a heart attack.

Snowrain

sarNie Egg
So guys, next week is the last airing week?, i am confuse coz there are still soo many misunderstanding and none of them being resolved

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Let's not forget about the business stuff too. It's a mess. They better not rush the last few episodes. Imma be piss.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I can't wait until Da finds out that it was Pring and not Raveet this whole time.
The ever so kind Falada et al. has uploaded episode 17 for all of us hungry to understand the sweet sweet talk between our pranang'ek.

So according to that episode, I don't think Pranit died because of Pring. Even Raveet and her bff knows that Pranit loves Raveet and he died due to broken heart. Raveet's bff even said it. So, it's true that Raveet has indirectly something to do with Pranit's suicide as Da thinks. (Disclaimer: Pranit himself decided to kill himself. So it's not Raveet's fault at all.)
So... we're still not sure what's the truth about Pranit. Even Raveet herself don't know the truth! Imagine what will happen to Raveet when Da reveals to her about the cause of her "wrongdoings" -Da become crazy and poor little Tawan. The devastation!

This is why we should all thank Falada et al. for helping us to understand better so that we can be a better Sherlock Holmes that can solve this problem. (I am making no sense here.)

So all together now... THANK YOU FALADA ET AL.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Omg, episode 21 just gave me big headache. Thaywa wouldn't have suspected it was Rawee if she would just be honest who she was with but then he doesn't like those people so I understand why she didn't tell the truth.
What you said here reminds me of PCKNMCPooWised where Wat told Nuth that when the story is half lie, the story is a lie completely and if one has something bad to do behind another's back, it's better not to do it.

I like that the good sister is always backing her sil up. Da, on the other hand...I just want to punch this dumbass in the face. She's so stupid and blinded by her one sided grudge that she can't see clear around her. It's really none of her business to get involved whether it was her late baby daddy life or with her brother's life. She's spoiled and selfish. Who told her to be so "easygoing" and gave herself to him then if she doesn't get the response she want then she blames the other woman. I hate people like that. Lol She does all these stupid assumptions then what about when she finds out the truth? She's just going to cry sympathy and say "oops, I thought wrong all this time, forgive me!?" UGH - can I just punch you now?!! I don't know if I can ever mend that broken relationship if I was Rawee and Da becomes nice. I'd still hate her for being stupid. Haha

With all the drama today, they better give us a good BAM closing episode tomorrow until next week's last two episodes.
Yup. Da is a spoil brat! Pranit didn't pay much attention to her at all. She's the one who was so clingy and offered herself to Pranit. Though yes, Pranit is an idiot himself who is the root to all of this problem! You're right. When things don't go the Da way... or when Da doesn't get what Da wants... then Da goes cuckoo cause her brother is there to tend to what Da wants. Then when Da realizes it's not what Da thinks, Da makes "Dacision" and "Dacides" to join Pranit -suicide. (This is Da language - it's Dagusting!)

Poor Tawan to have two morons' genetics in her blood. I hope the good radiation from Tewa, Rin, grandad, maids and Raveet penetrates her cells and change or remove that moron sequence off her DNA.

recarnie

sarNie Egg
Is it bad that I want Da to die or at least not take Tawan back so, Tawan can have 2 loving and stable parents?

Also, to everyone praying for a baby. There has to be one, otherwise, why would Raveet forgive Taewa at the end

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
So guys, next week is the last airing week?, i am confuse coz there are still soo many misunderstanding and none of them being resolved
...and more problems are being add up now and don't forget about Pring's mom sudden appearance in the teaser. Sigh. Can't she just have a disease and die already? Are they planning to solve everyone's problem? Raveet's parents', Risa-Nimarn, Rin-Nimarn's brother, Pring-Mekla, Da-Raveet, Raveet-Tewa, BR Construction etc etc... true. Problems up down left right.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Let's not forget about the business stuff too. It's a mess. They better not rush the last few episodes. Imma be piss.
Me too. They better not rush the reconcilliation part. Raveet needs to be tough to Tewa. He's like rose petals! Love her, hate her, love her, hate her... why on earth would Raveet go back to him if he's not steadfast with his feeling? Raveet will not be secure with man like this. Tewa is a weak character.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Is it bad that I want Da to die or at least not take Tawan back so, Tawan can have 2 loving and stable parents?

Also, to everyone praying for a baby. There has to be one, otherwise, why would Raveet forgive Taewa at the end
Lol. We're so annoyed by her that eliminating her is the best way huh? Hehehe... Da is unstable and a spoil rich girl. She needs someone to correct her and let Raveet's brother do the job. But I agree, Tawan better off staying with Tewa and Raveet. But little Tawan needs to know too who Da is to her, but maybe later.

Baby Tewa and Raveet needs to happen. ASAP.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Its probably ending around 26 depend on how long each thing drags on.....
These are what I remember from the summary....
- they find out that Rawee didn't take the files.
- Da tells Rawee about her brother. Ravee runs off to her mother house. After she finds out about Tewa
- Risa/Nimarn he dumps her of course
- Da finds out Pring caused Pasin to kill himself
- Pring and Pasins past. Explains their relationship... Pring tells Da everything leading up to his death that day
- Pring's mothers' past
- Nimarn kidnaps Rawee.....She get kidnap before, Cause prings mothers plan but Tewa saves her in time.

Will add more laterrrr... Maybe.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Its probably ending around 26 depend on how long each thing drags on.....
These are what I remember from the summary....
- they find out that Rawee didn't take the files.
- Da tells Rawee about her brother. Ravee runs off to her mother house. After she finds out about Tewa
- Risa/Nimarn he dumps her of course
- Da finds out Pring caused Pasin to kill himself
- Pring and Pasins past. Explains their relationship... Pring tells Da everything leading up to his death that day
- Pring's mothers' past
- Nimarn kidnaps Rawee.....She get kidnap before, Cause prings mothers plan but Tewa saves her in time.

Will add more laterrrr... Maybe.
Awww thanks for the spoiler... but what?!?!? Twice? Rrrr!!! They better not rush it!