[CH8] Jai Luang (A Plus) : Fluke Jira / Kewalin Sriwanna / Puri / Fang Pitchaya

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I'm just going to say it, Thewa really effed up by not getting Da the mental helps that she needs. Da needed mental and medical intervention like yesterday. He didn't take it seriously enough. I mean the constant threat and attempts at suicide? If it were me, I would be doing everything I can to get her the mental help she needs. Also, asking him to get revenge against someone? To hurt them? Thewa was in love with Ravi already, and that is why he agreed to go along with her plan. I feel that deep down inside, if the girl were someone else, Thewa would have never gone along with it.
I bet their dad and Darin don't even know of Da's situation. Do they even know Tawan is Da's? No, isn't it? Tewa has this disease of wanting to protect his family so badly that he thinks he's doing it the right way. The problem is only he thinks that. Now it has backfires.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Okay, I finally gave this lakorn a chance...again and I really enjoy it. I remember checking it out awhile back but wasn't feeling it for some reason. Maybe because I only watched the first episode. lol I really like Fluke's character in here, Kewalin too. I remember checking out their first lakorn together as well but didn't make it through too. lol At least with this one it's my type of lakorn. Heheh. Fluke looks really good in here but his body? Not so much. He used to be very built and had a nice body but why does he look like he has a small belly in here? I mean, I could be mistaken so someone correct me. LOL I just can't wait for them to get over the misunderstandings and just confess already. I'm so annoyed with Fluke's character in the next episode, 19. I can't believe he even let Pring kiss him. He needs to man up and stand on his ground. He literally just gain Raveet's trust and somewhat of her love and now he gotta let Pring do that to him. I know he had no intention to let it happen to begin with but bruh, control yourself. lol But then again, I can't entirely blame him too because it was Raveet who let her stay over. Girl has a home not too far away. I don't get why she doesn't just go away or that they just send her back. So shameless. Ahhh. This lakorn is driving me more nuts now as I write this. lol I just hope we get a baby at the end of this. :p
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. She's copying her mom. Her mom is shameless herself. Mom entered brother-in-law's house with problems, she enters cousin-in-law's house with problems. Mom flirted with brother-in-law, she did the same. This is a classic case where the "criminal" had a bad role model during childhood and wrong teaching by parents.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I am afraid to watch these coming episodes guys, seems that Da is working together with Pring to hurt Raveet. No more lovely dovey scenes between Raveet and Thewa
There will still be lovey dovey scenes in episode 20. But I think it will end immediately as Da is making her way back to Thailand. (Cue Darth Vader bgm)

Snowrain

sarNie Egg
There will still be lovey dovey scenes in episode 20. But I think it will end immediately as Da is making her way back to Thailand. (Cue Darth Vader bgm)

Thank you so much for telling me this
I am so nervous right now, i want to see the ending quickly
I want to see happy family of Thewa and Raweet.
Btw any important scenes today?

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Thank you so much for telling me this
I am so nervous right now, i want to see the ending quickly
I want to see happy family of Thewa and Raweet.
Btw any important scenes today?
Base on the teaser, there will be focus on evil scheming against BR Construction with Nimarn probably persuading his brother to play and use Rin and then the most idiot character of the lakorn - desperate-for-love-that-I-am-blind-and-don't-mind-committing-adultery-->Risa, will help gives out important information of BR Construction to Nimarn. I guess craziness is a sex-linked disease in the family - lool at Da and Risa. Both are crazy.

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
Glad that someone thinks the same too. I do think it's a bit wishy washy though I have no complain about the sweet scenes...

If the scene of Tewa getting lured into Pring's temptation is real and successful, then he's not just a jerk, but he's a jerk and stupid. I think no men would fall into Pring's trap if they truly love, loyal and sincere towards their partner. But to fall into it easily like Nimarn - in his girlfriend's house! - and like Tewa - in his house with his wife near him, under on roof! - then Tewa is an even bigger jerk than Nimarn. Raveet is troubled by Tewa's feelings towards "Tawan's mom" and Tewa's feelings towards Pring. Seeing that, she would question his exact feelings towards her -was he just saying he loves her, is she just a substitute, was he just being kind to her so she would sleep with him and don't forget her mom faced that same problem as well with her dad. Trauma! ...and the bomb explodes when Da comes into picture revealing the real reason Tewa marries her which will just confirm Raveet's suspicion of Tewa not being sincere with her. Heart broken. She's a smart woman, very smart and elegant. Being played by a man like that, she would feel like a fool which is just not her!

Having said that... I would want Raveet to really be strong and let Tewa suffer a lot. But I doubt that will happen. Looking at the teaser, when Tewa backhug Raveet, her face showed that she'll easily cave in. I don't think there has ever been a lakorn with a good "reconciliation process". Most are too wishy washy.

Me and my endless complains. Sorry to bore you.
Thaywa is so focused on finding out about Rawee's past and reputation that he's getting his information from the wrong person who is happily feeding him lies just to validate his sister's selfish one sided grudge. He doesn't know anyone else from Rawee's side to give him correct info but if he was smart, I mean smarter, he'd go to her best friend who knows everything. Although he's probably thinking the bff would only take her bff side so he wants to hear it from a "family" member. He really frustrates me though. He clearly sees and knows how crazy his sister is but he's not doing anything to help. Just creating more drama. I'm pretty sure he sees how crazy Pring is too. I thought the drama was going in the right direction from episode 1-15 because he played his own games but now he's getting played by his sister and annoying Pring. At this point, I don't mind if Rawee takes her revenge on ALL of them.

I saw in a mv that they were at the same seaside dock where she dropped her phone into the water in the earlier episode and she walked passed him like she didn't give 2sec he was there, he looking at her with a sad longing face. I wonder if that's when she leaves him after finding out the truth. And they keep talking about giving Tawan a baby brother, they better follow through with that!! Lol

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Thaywa is so focused on finding out about Rawee's past and reputation that he's getting his information from the wrong person who is happily feeding him lies just to validate his sister's selfish one sided grudge. He doesn't know anyone else from Rawee's side to give him correct info but if he was smart, I mean smarter, he'd go to her best friend who knows everything. Although he's probably thinking the bff would only take her bff side so he wants to hear it from a "family" member. He really frustrates me though. He clearly sees and knows how crazy his sister is but he's not doing anything to help. Just creating more drama. I'm pretty sure he sees how crazy Pring is too. I thought the drama was going in the right direction from episode 1-15 because he played his own games but now he's getting played by his sister and annoying Pring. At this point, I don't mind if Rawee takes her revenge on ALL of them.

I saw in a mv that they were at the same seaside dock where she dropped her phone into the water in the earlier episode and she walked passed him like she didn't give 2sec he was there, he looking at her with a sad longing face. I wonder if that's when she leaves him after finding out the truth. And they keep talking about giving Tawan a baby brother, they better follow through with that!! Lol
For a CEO of his company, he is used to people feeding him information rather than go and do his own researching. Or is the matter of Raveet no important enough for an extra research? He is just like every other guy that falls for the words and temptation of a beautiful "lady". Not mentally and spiritually strong. I mean you can sense Pring has not even an atom of good intention in her words and actions so why the bloody hell would he even consider her words and actions sincere and truthful?! WeakGuy +BeautifulGirl=Chaos. If Raveet were to point out that he's weak, I bet he'll get physical with her. Idiot. Just like how he forced kiss her at the office. Idiot.

I think she'll get pregnant. They kept on repeating this many times that that itself is like a spoiler. Hahaha. Tewa for sure will chase Raveet like crazy after knowing that.

In episode 16, Raveet's mom spoke about the frustration Raveet suffered from the two important men in her life -her dad and Nimarn. Raveet and her mom must be devastated after knowing the truth about Tewa. Even Tewa felt bad.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
What's funny about Tewa is that, he believes what Pring tells him even though she's acting like the whore that she paints Raveet to be lol. Like, Ok I'm gonna listen to this girl who is trying to seduce someone else's husband while she is still married. Sorry for the strong language lol.

Also, I honestly think Ravi married Tewa because she wanted to protect him from Pring's games.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
What's funny about Tewa is that, he believes what Pring tells him even though she's acting like the whore that she paints Raveet to be lol. Like, Ok I'm gonna listen to this girl who is trying to seduce someone else's husband while she is still married. Sorry for the strong language lol.

Also, I honestly think Ravi married Tewa because she wanted to protect him from Pring's games.
Let's see whether he'll still be dumb after that incident.

I don't think Raveet marries him sincerely to protect him from Pring. It's more like she had a crush on him, then that incident at the condo, then the business join venture, Nimarn causing problem with Pring, his words that convinces her he's sincere towards her... more like it slowly builds up within her that marrying Tewa is a good thing. And this is further encouraged by her mother and her anger towars Pring and her mom. To me she's still unsure of her feelings towards Tewa. She's just holding on to what Tewa told Pring in his office believing that and thinking everything is right (though I bet she's not convinced herself). Like I have said before regarding her uncertainty to Tewa's feelings towards her raises doubt and later she might realised that her decision of marrying him is a bad choice and feeling foolish that she was played by Tewa.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Did it end today?
No it's probably ending at 24 like the summary on manager or maybe around 25-26. Its almost finishing cause Da is back. I forgot about the live stream so I only rewatch and check only for the preview for ep 21.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Tomorrow heaven will crumble into hell. Da is back. Misunderstanding happen again between our leads. Tawan cries...

Today's episode was so so. I was half expecting that Nimarn would smack Risa's head and bury her on the hill. Lol. I so hate Risa that she annoys me more than Da.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Plz tell me what happened and what will happen tomorrow
Gladly. I'll tell you a bedtime story before I go to sleep.

What happened today:
-after seeing Pring kissed Tewa, Raveet and Tewa fought, Raveet left the room, obviously not gonna sleep together with Tewa.
-Rin preach Tewa and scold Pring
-Shameless Pring. I thought Rin has given her a piece of her mind and she'll get out of the house but she didn't. Not until Raveet herself "kick" her out of the house (not literally. Our heroine is so elegant to kick people she just uses her words)
-Risa offered herself, SHE BLOODY OFFERED to give information to Nimarn.
Raveet meets her bff, bff talk some sense into her head. So Raveet realizing her feelings towards Tewa decided to make the first step to reconcile after the fight. She called him but he left his phone. So she went to his office but he was at the site. She waited until late night. (This proves to be bad move as she will be accused in the next episode for stealing the info that stupid Risa stole)
-Tewa read the texts by Raveet and bought her flowers and they reconciled. So sweet. Not only reconcile, they even confess their love towards each other!
-Rin quarrel with Nimarn's brother. Nimarn's brother tried to call Rin but Rin blocked his number.
-Nimarn sent a goodnight, sleep tight text to Raveet and Tewa saw it. Then Nimarn's brother called Raveet, she took it. Tewa tought that it was Nimarn calling, probably. His brother asked to meet Raveet.
-Mekla inform Tewa of dissaster concerning the leaked info.

What will happen tomorrow:
1. Mekla, Rin and Tewa finds out that Raveet was the one in Tewa's office until late night.
2. I am assuming Tewa knows Raveet went to meet Nimarn's brother. So he's assuming Raveet is leaking the info to him.
3. At home, Tewa confronts Raveet and they quarrel so loudly in the living room that little Tawan heard it and cries bucket.
4. Da's back. Back at home! (Cue Darth Vader bgm)

The end.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Owh I forgot. For today's episode Pring and Mekla sleeps together. Yup. Another adultery people. Scary2 world.

Moral, no matter how "intelligent" we think we are, we are never shy from tests in life -tests that will challenge your emotional, mental, spiritual strength. The guys in this lakorn have been tested by women and they fail at it. Let's see how they recover cause that's another test for them. To continue doing it or to choose a different way, a much decent way.