[CH8] Jai Luang (A Plus) : Fluke Jira / Kewalin Sriwanna / Puri / Fang Pitchaya

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Oh my... it seems happy moments only last for an episode. Evil Pring is moving into happyland to create chaos. Or... is it Pring is already the chaos so she's just there to spread chaos? Either way, that Pring kissing Tewa is around the corner.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
After seeing yesterday's episode, one thing struck my head. Is the show really PG? Coz in the beginning, I don't see the number 18. The scenes are very brave eh? By brave I mean, you don't see this kinda bravery in Ch3's lakorns. I know Ch7 is kinda brave as well but though I don't watch much Ch7's lakorn, I think Ch8's by far is the bravest at showing such real, upclose scenes.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
After seeing yesterday's episode, one thing struck my head. Is the show really PG? Coz in the beginning, I don't see the number 18. The scenes are very brave eh? By brave I mean, you don't see this kinda bravery in Ch3's lakorns. I know Ch7 is kinda brave as well but though I don't watch much Ch7's lakorn, I think Ch8's by far is the bravest at showing such real, upclose scenes.
I think there is a warning and most channel 8 lakorns air like late, I think? Lol their lakorn has been racy from the beginning lol. I mean they even had a lakorn where the nang'ek was a prostitute lol.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Is ch8 a cable channel? How do they get away with all these mature content?

Snowrain

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone!, i am new here, nice to meet you all!
I found this lakorn through yt as usual and i find it pretty good, i can't wait to see the next episode!

Btw i wanna ask do ch 8 and ch 3 actors actually act better than ch 7 or i wached the wrong lakorn from ch 7? . I have to say so far i prefer ch 8 lakorns, because their lakorns seems more "real" i watched 'game paybath' before and i think that lakorn was pretty good. As for ch 3, i only watched "kluen cheewit" and that was really good lakorn, my first lakorn honestly but the kiss was too fake in my opinion ,as for ch 7 i watched "paragit ruk" series but only for weir and mik's part.

I am really new to lakorn world, so i am pretty much excited now.

Last edited:

recarnie

sarNie Egg
Did you guys see Taewa confessed to Ravi, that nothing happened in the condo but I did not catch the explanation he gave her when she asked why. Did anybody get that part? And also did you guys see Tawan as their cute cheerleader cheering them to kiss each other while they where getting photographed. She is really the sunshine of this show and my favorite character. I really wonder how many episodes this show has...

Last edited:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Hi everyone!, i am new here, nice to meet you all!
I found this lakorn through yt as usual and i find it pretty good, i can't wait to see the next episode!

Btw i wanna ask do ch 8 and ch 3 actors actually act better than ch 7 or i wached the wrong lakorn from ch 7? . I have to say so far i prefer ch 8 lakorns, because their lakorns seems more "real" i watched 'game paybath' before and i think that lakorn was pretty good. As for ch 3, i only watched "kluen cheewit" and that was really good lakorn, my first lakorn honestly but the kiss was too fake in my opinion ,as for ch 7 i watched "paragit ruk" series but only for weir and mik's part.

I am really new to lakorn world, so i am pretty much excited now.
Hello hello! Welcome to the lakorn world. Once you're in, it's hard to go out. Enter with caution. Hehehe...

Actually there are pretty good Ch7 lakorns out there. But I am not a fan of Ch7 lakorns. I always gave them a try but gave up after the first episode most of the time. Errr the "Paragit..." series are to me, TO ME, are one of the bad examples. I heard the "Once upon a time in my heart" is a hit. It's Ch7's and has Mik in it. I am new to Ch8 so Jai Luang is my first Ch8 lakorn. Ch3 has a gazillion good lakorns. Start with "Sawan Biang" then "Game Ruk Game Rai" then you'll manage to find your path in the lakorn world. There are also Ch5 and OneHD. So happy researching!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Did you guys see Taewa confessed to Ravi, that nothing happened in the condo but I did not catch the explanation he gave her when she asked why. Did anybody get that part? And also did you guys see Tawan as their cute cheerleader cheering them to kiss each other while they where getting photographed. She is really the sunshine of this show and my favorite character. I really wonder how many episodes this show has...
I don' understand Thai but I am amaze that I could figure out what Tewa said correctly! Wuhooo! But is it true that he said afterwards "What happen at the condo is not true, but what happen last night is true"? (Omo, I am smiling stupidly right now)

Tawan is not only the cheerleader! She's Raveet's protector as well! Remember the part where she is protecting the seats at the dining room from Pring? I wonder if she could figure it all out herself or that she's so naive and pure and that's just how she is or Lin has brainwashed her good. Lol. She's so adorable!

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
He was basically telling Rawee that he didn't do anything to her that one night but what they did the night before meant something more to him.

Snowrain

sarNie Egg
Hello hello! Welcome to the lakorn world. Once you're in, it's hard to go out. Enter with caution. Hehehe...

Actually there are pretty good Ch7 lakorns out there. But I am not a fan of Ch7 lakorns. I always gave them a try but gave up after the first episode most of the time. Errr the "Paragit..." series are to me, TO ME, are one of the bad examples. I heard the "Once upon a time in my heart" is a hit. It's Ch7's and has Mik in it. I am new to Ch8 so Jai Luang is my first Ch8 lakorn. Ch3 has a gazillion good lakorns. Start with "Sawan Biang" then "Game Ruk Game Rai" then you'll manage to find your path in the lakorn world. There are also Ch5 and OneHD. So happy researching!
Hi!!!!!!!!
thank you so much for the warm welcome:)
you are totally right!!!!!!!, i watched KC and can not stop searching for other lakorns LOL
i watched "Leh Ratree" from OneHD too

Thank you so much for your recommendation :)

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
He was basically telling Rawee that he didn't do anything to her that one night but what they did the night before meant something more to him.
Any mention about him lying to her because he wants to marry her?

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Omg wow that willing scene. I wasn't expecting the kissing part to be so much and lip to lip ....Hahaha she was wrapped under the blanket in bed when he leans in.

Any mention about him lying to her because he wants to marry her?
Yes he said if he didn't lie she wouldn't have agree to marry him.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
She asked him why Tawan's mom left her etc but he just said don't ask about Tawan's mom. Anything but that.
Oh no! Hence the reason why she has a sad face in the last scene. Did she thinks Tewa still loves Tawan's mother since she doesn't know it's Da. She must have felt a bit sad thinking that Tawan's mother has a special place in his heart.