[CH8] Jai Luang (A Plus) : Fluke Jira / Kewalin Sriwanna / Puri / Fang Pitchaya

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
What a bummer!!! I'm so upset episode 15 will not be airing this week! I was so excited and has been rewatching a few of my favorite scenes from the past few episodes. I'm on maternity leave so I need to finish this lakorn before I return to work and will no longer have "me" time. haha *disappointed* :sad6:

Btw, it is so dumb how ch8 is doing reruns. Did they forget that they've uploaded 14 episodes on their YT channel and people can catch up if they want to watch or rewatch the whole drama? :facepalm:

Last edited:

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
Did I destroy your hope or Ch8 did? Lol.

Cit cit cit... when JL is giving me hope to look forward to Ch8 lakorns, Ch8 does this $^#&&%&# thing.
No, KhoOnxNouxWanxJai with her confirm, but of course it's a lol :pancarta: it's all because ch8...I really don't understand their choice :BangHead:

I'll keep to re-watch episode 13 with eng sub till next wednesday :icon12::crybaby2:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
What a bummer!!! I'm so upset episode 15 will not be airing this week! I was so excited and has been rewatching a few of my favorite scenes from the past few episodes. I'm on maternity leave so I need to finish this lakorn before I return to work and will no longer have "me" time. haha *disappointed* :sad6:

Btw, it is so dumb how ch8 is doing reruns. Did they forget that they've uploaded 14 episodes on their YT channel and people can catch up if they want to watch or rewatch the whole drama? :facepalm:
Congratulations on your newborn baby!!!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
No, KhoOnxNouxWanxJai with her confirm, but of course it's a lol :pancarta: it's all because ch8...I really don't understand their choice :BangHead:

I'll keep to re-watch episode 13 with eng sub till next wednesday :icon12::crybaby2:
Is there any mention about why do they do reruns? Are there any queries done to them by fans? Sigh~ and we wonder why this lakorn got low rating when it's really good.

recarnie

sarNie Egg
thank God I looked it up before leaving for work. By the time get home I will feel better. I have been looking forward to today for weeks

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead: i am so frustrated :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

so how long until the next episode? next week?

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I have lost my patient with Ch8. I'll wait to watch the whole lakorn next year, when Falada has finished her classes and hopefully subbing. Adios!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Tomorrow they will air episode 14 and then next week the new episodes. Not much longer ladies. They probably re-air all the episodes because they were trying to figure out what to air in the next slot for the other days of their week.

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
O H M Y G O D!!! :aaaaa: Come on girls, we waited for 2 months, it's just 5 days...we can do it :love:

Falada released episode 14 english subbed yesterday! *-* I loved Ravi when she slapped him and after that she decreased temperature air conditioner, he deserved it
And later he run to her and said her he was worried about her and he didn't care about work and business :love:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Will next week's new episode be on Monday or Wednesday?
Tuesday. According to their facebook, they are airing it on Tuesday. They just said the scene that I posted pictures of, so maybe it will be Monday but the kiss scene isn't until Tuesday. However, anticipate Tuesday so you won't be disappointed if it isn't Monday lol.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Tuesday. According to their facebook, they are airing it on Tuesday. They just said the scene that I posted pictures of, so maybe it will be Monday but the kiss scene isn't until Tuesday. However, anticipate Tuesday so you won't be disappointed if it isn't Monday lol.
Wait. So, the lakorn is 4 days a week originally? I thought it's on Wednesday and Thursday only and they only show Monday-Thursday for the reruns.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Wait. So, the lakorn is 4 days a week originally? I thought it's on Wednesday and Thursday only and they only show Monday-Thursday for the reruns.
Channel 8 sometimes deviate from schedule. Like, if one of their lakorns end, and they don't know what else to air yet, they will play the other one on air everyday. This has happened once or twice from what I recall, but we shall see.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Channel 8 sometimes deviate from schedule. Like, if one of their lakorns end, and they don't know what else to air yet, they will play the other one on air everyday. This has happened once or twice from what I recall, but we shall see.
Lol. So the viewers have to stay alert if they wanna watch the lakorn? I guess Ch8 is still a very new channel. But, on the brighter side, I am thrill IF it will air on Monday. But like you said earlier, keep the expectation low.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol. So the viewers have to stay alert if they wanna watch the lakorn? I guess Ch8 is still a very new channel. But, on the brighter side, I am thrill IF it will air on Monday. But like you said earlier, keep the expectation low.
Lol, it isn't all the time, it is just in certain cases. I don't even remember if there was anything else airing while this was airing.