[CH8] Jai Luang (A Plus) : Fluke Jira / Kewalin Sriwanna / Puri / Fang Pitchaya

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
After re-watching episode 12, this time with english subtitles...

I seriously have good feeling toward Davika and Pring's brother. I pity Da for what happened to her life. She has problem and she really needs someone beside her. I hope she'll find a big support in Pring's brother. Are we sure he is her brother? He's so cute!
I love when he said he'll call her every hour and if she doesn't reply, he'll run to her condo

Finally Ravi and Thaywa got married! :angel10: This is where the fun begins! :cheer: I want to see the jealousy, the frustration, the sweetness :naughty2: :love:

Ch8 come on with new episodes! Why did it re-run the lakorn instead to air episode 15 and 16? :crybaby2: Other channels didn't do that :BangHead:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I know right? I was looking towards 1st of November with full of excitement and expectations and they did that... sigh.

Anyhow, let's hope nothing will happen on the 22nd coz at this pace, episode 15 will be on that day.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult

Finally Ravi and Thaywa got married! :angel10: This is where the fun begins! :cheer: I want to see the jealousy, the frustration, the sweetness :naughty2: :love:
Eeeyuuuppp! The build up to the climax is always the best part. I wonder how Tewa and Da will react when they found out that they have been wrong, very wrong about Raveet. How Raveet will elegantly leave those two siblings after knowing she was betrayed and wrongly accused.

I hope someone will be kind enough to share spoilers.

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
This is my cup of tea :love: I'm so excited for what comes after this! From 13th episode they're closing, but there will be misunderstandings too.

He likes her, but he needs to revenge and Pring continually diverts him :BangHead:
She likes him, but she doesn't trust him and no wonder

In 14th episode he shows his concern for her and he said it too!
and in the preview of 15th episode they'll be seriously close!

But there will be other misunderstanding because he'll see her hugging her ex bf, and from trailers and ending song we see Pring will try to approach him and seduce him and since he thinks Ravi is in fault...it will be a big problem, because he'll hurt Ravi who's seriously falling for him :crybaby2:

God, I hate this waiting

I'm dreaming about the boat scene :love:

and I'm dying to see this emotional scene :sad6::icon12:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
This is my cup of tea :love: I'm so excited for what comes after this! From 13th episode they're closing, but there will be misunderstandings too.

He likes her, but he needs to revenge and Pring continually diverts him :BangHead:
She likes him, but she doesn't trust him and no wonder

In 14th episode he shows his concern for her and he said it too!
and in the preview of 15th episode they'll be seriously close!

But there will be other misunderstanding because he'll see her hugging her ex bf, and from trailers and ending song we see Pring will try to approach him and seduce him and since he thinks Ravi is in fault...it will be a big problem, because he'll hurt Ravi who's seriously falling for him :crybaby2:

God, I hate this waiting

I'm dreaming about the boat scene :love:

and I'm dying to see this emotional scene :sad6::icon12:

SPOILERSSSSSSS....
The boat scene will happen soon when they're at her mother house. Because they thought she betrayed them and Tewa follow hers cause he thought she was meeting up with her ex
The back hug is after she finds out everything. Davika tells her what why her brother married and he doesnt love her only married and got close to get revenge.

Last edited:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I am waiting for this scene to happen too! The revealation of all! It must hurt so utterly bad to know her husband marries her not because of love, it's for revenge. All the sweetness and kindness are just act. ...and to be played twice by two men that she has opened her heart too? Oooo... can't wait to see how she'll handle it like a strong woman.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
SPOILERSSSSSSS....
The boat scene will happen soon when they're at her mother house. Because they thought she betrayed them and Tewa follow hers cause he thought she was meeting up with her ex
The back hug is after she finds out everything. Davika tells her what why her brother married and he doesnt love her only married and got close to get revenge.
Wuhoo! Thanks so much for this spoiler!!! What causes Tewa to kiss Pring though? Is it real or just Raveet's imagination?

alissaax

Wuhoo! Thanks so much for this spoiler!!! What causes Tewa to kiss Pring though? Is it real or just Raveet's imagination?
Lol it might not be correct cause I dont really remember.. I remember only little bits here and there. It's been over 2 months since I read listen to the summary so my info might be all over the place
I'm not sure about the kiss...there a scene Rawi sees Pring kissing Tewa he didnt kiss pring. Pring left her husband and come to Tewa and Rawi who lets her stay. and another scene Rawi sees them in bed togther i forgot why.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Lol it might not be correct cause I dont really remember.. I remember only little bits here and there. It's been over 2 months since I read listen to the summary so my info might be all over the place
I'm not sure about the kiss...there a scene Rawi sees Pring kissing Tewa he didnt kiss pring. Pring left her husband and come to Tewa and Rawi who lets her stay. and another scene Rawi sees them in bed togther i forgot why.
Gosh this is her mom all over again! Thanks dear for this.

alissaax

Gosh this is her mom all over again! Thanks dear for this.
Lol she keeps saying she's doing and did everything for her kids but she's just selfish....when her dead husband was the one that up nd left the family business and started his own but everything failed so they have nothing left. Still thinks she and her kids are entitled to half of everything that Rawi's father created. Theres most things about her past......

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Lol she keeps saying she's doing and did everything for her kids but she's just selfish....when her dead husband was the one that up nd left the family business and started his own but everything failed so they have nothing left. Still thinks she and her kids are entitled to half of everything that Rawi's father created. Theres most things about her past......
That's not selfish. That's more like... shameless! Did Raveet's parents get divorce? I hope Raveet is not like her mom. Her mom is the nang'ek with soft hearted version so I hope Raveet is the opposite. Remember when Raveet was so upset that the two evil mom-daughter went to her mom's house and create chaos? She was all up to teach those two but her mom said not to. She's all accepting and let them be... WT?!?!!? ...and how hypocrite her mom is when she gets all cold with her husband. I just hope Raveet is cleverer than her mom in handling the two Bs, Tewa and Da.

recarnie

sarNie Egg
That's not selfish. That's more like... shameless! Did Raveet's parents get divorced? I hope Raveet is not like her mom. Her mom is the nang'ek with soft hearted version so I hope Raveet is the opposite. Remember when Raveet was so upset that the two evil mom-daughter went to her mom's house and create chaos? She was all up to teach those two but her mom said not to. She's all accepting and let them be... WT?!?!!? ...and how hypocrite her mom is when she gets all cold with her husband. I just hope Raveet is cleverer than her mom in handling the two Bs, Tewa and Da.
Rawi's parents are not divorced. just separated. if you remember, when the parents were talking dad was begging mom to move back in with him

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
A week and a half to go till episode 15. I hope someone really nice could share some spoiler to spoil us while waiting for the new episode. Wink.

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
this lakorn is so good!!! i'm only watched episode 12 so far and now no new episodes will be out for some time? may i know why? is it because of the king's cremation ceremony?
when will they air new episode?

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
this lakorn is so good!!! i'm only watched episode 12 so far and now no new episodes will be out for some time? may i know why? is it because of the king's cremation ceremony?
when will they air new episode?
I think (and I hope) 15th episode will go on air on 22th of november, next week. Ch8 stopped it during october because of king's cremation ceremony and on 1st of november they decided to re-run it :BangHead: for now you can only watch episode 13th and 14th without english subbed on youtube :thumbup:

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
I think (and I hope) 15th episode will go on air on 22th of november, next week. Ch8 stopped it during october because of king's cremation ceremony and on 1st of november they decided to re-run it :BangHead: for now you can only watch episode 13th and 14th without english subbed on youtube :thumbup:
November 22nd? aww, thats like more than a week! :sad6:how many episodes left before it end?

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
i hope i can :thumbup:
in the mean time, maybe i will just watch ep13&14. where can i find it cuz i cant it on youtube n subbing team has only sub up until ep 12
I have the same problem like you, probably. Coz I can't watch episode 10 onwards in my country from youtube. So this link will direct you to episode 13 and on the same link you can find episode 14.

However, they are raw. But no fret, the body language is understandable. Wink.

Falada is having problem with her laptop. So... we just have to double or triple our patient level.

Edit: If the above link is not working you can Google "ใจลวง 13". Find the video by dailymotion.