[CH8] Jai Luang (A Plus) : Fluke Jira / Kewalin Sriwanna / Puri / Fang Pitchaya

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
She also questions about Tawan's mother..if he hasn't forgotten Tawan's mother and he must really love her so much why didn't he marry Tawan's mother

/edit

Risa is naive to think and believe that Nimarn was being honest to her. And betrays her own family.....allowing others to think and believe that someone else betrayed them and not confess she did until someone found out about her and Nimarn. In the end he had no use of her anymore.... So bye... He tries to go after Ravi again.

Yes in ep 13? The bar scene.. Pring says a few things and he doesn't love her only married her because of business and so Ravi says if he was interested in Pring he wouldn't have chose to marry her... She doesn't care what his reason for marrying her and she's happy with winning over Pring.
When they get home they argue and he said he's afraid she'll get pregnant so she says she isnt like his other woman and she'll be able to take care of her own child

And also she might get pregnant happens morning after the apartment incident inside the car.......she said that she feels nothing about the kind of thing she can separate the difference between sex and love. He says even if you don't think much of it.. asked if shes sure about having no feeelings for him ....he didn't use protection lastnight if they have a baby what will they do

He loves her but she's the person that hurt his sister destroys her happiness and a innocent life whom doesn't have her mother. She's a heartless person that caused someone to die, a woman that uses a man and his feeling then discards them with out a thought like Pring ssaid to him

Nimarn may have love her but his pride and money is more important
Thanks so much!!! Woah... a conversation on that "one night" and pregnancy will lead to many misunderstandings. From Ravi's point of view, it's about security and honour. Marrying Tewa will give her both BUT as a woman she wants to be loved as well and the way Tewa put it, it's more of a "responsibility thing" rather than an "I love you thing". I am glad that Ravi is a woman with pride and brain. She's composed through out the ride and doesn't lose her marbles.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Is Nimaarn the one sending people to hurt Tewa and Ravit in episode 14? Nimaarn seems to really love Raveet that you can see how he is hurt when he got married unlike his father who was overjoyed. But yeah like you said, he might just want to posses her or in lakorn they say to be the "owner" and that's that. But what made him any different than Tewa? I mean Nimaarn loves Raveet but he has work-related intention and Tewa loves Raveet but has the intention to hurt her, emotionally. Basically, both guys are already jerks. Poor Raveet.

Hohoho... I have problem with the pra'ek's sadistic character. He is just so rough that I think it's cruel to not report him to the police. I also don't really like nang'ek with Stockholm syndrome-like role. Or maybe it's just I am not a fan of rough Film (since Mia Tuean, scary!). So Fluke and this lakorn will be my first CH8 actor and lakorn that I like. Hope what you said about CH8 lakorn getting better will keep on continuing to be that way.

I guess and hope THAT misunderstanding is going to happen in episode 15. Does Raveet's mom stays at the countryside? Cause that sampan scene sure looks sweet to me. This lakorn is truly amazing! Look at all the relationships they have put in a lakorn? What about the love line? It's not forming a love triangle at all! First, it was more like a parallelogram with just Raveet, Tewa, Nimarn and Pring in it. But now with Risa? We're going to have a love polygon lakorn everyone! Can't wait!
It is Nimarn sending the people and his dad mostly. Cause there is a convo with his dad about it and his dad told him to just get over it pretty much lol

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
It is Nimarn sending the people and his dad mostly. Cause there is a convo with his dad about it and his dad told him to just get over it pretty much lol
...and thanks to Nimarn now Ravi and Tewa are going to mend their relationship. I guess we'll get to see some sweet scenes in the early part of episode 15 before Nimarn cause another problem later.

No confirmation on the number of episodes yet? At this rate isn't 20 episodes too short? Coz it's just getting spicy.

recarnie

sarNie Egg
hi, I just found out that this isn't their (Fluke & Jean) first lakorn together. They did Sapai Rot Saab, last year. That explains the on-point chemistry. I am so looking forward to Wednesday. In the meantime, I keep rewatching episode 10.

p.s. does anyone know what sapai rot Saab is about? I can't find a synopsis. Please and thanks.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
...and thanks to Nimarn now Ravi and Tewa are going to mend their relationship. I guess we'll get to see some sweet scenes in the early part of episode 15 before Nimarn cause another problem later.

No confirmation on the number of episodes yet? At this rate isn't 20 episodes too short? Coz it's just getting spicy.
It's probably more than 20 the summary on manager was 24 parts. They're airing the drama Monday to Thursday I think it might be reruns I'm not sure.

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
oohh in these two days I recovered english subbed 1->9 episodes and I like this lakorn so far :love::love: thank you falada :worship2: I'll probably watch raws and then will do a re-watch with subtitles :cheer: but need to know...ch8 will resume it on 1st of november or it will be a rerun that takes some weeks??:crybaby2:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
It's probably more than 20 the summary on manager was 24 parts. They're airing the drama Monday to Thursday I think it might be reruns I'm not sure.
Wait. This lakorn airs from Monday to Thursday? Wow! That's a lot of days to watch and less days of waiting. I hope they're not going to do reruns again on Wednesday. They should know that fans have been doing re-re-re-re-rerun-ing themselves.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
oohh in these two days I recovered english subbed 1->9 episodes and I like this lakorn so far :love::love: thank you falada :worship2: I'll probably watch raws and then will do a re-watch with subtitles :cheer: but need to know...ch8 will resume it on 1st of november or it will be a rerun that takes some weeks??:crybaby2:
The lakorn is so far so good isn't it? Episodes 10-14 are good as well. I've watched it raw many times and am looking forward to episode 15 this Wednesday. My strategy of watching is the same like you. Raw is suffice but with subs, it's the cherry on the icing!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
episode 10 has been subbed, still waiting on episode 15. are they not airing it this week.
Sigh... I guess they are showing reruns of the lakorn. I didn't get to watch it live yesterday but I saw a video of episode 3 on 1st Nov in Ch8's facebook page. What a bummer! So do we have to wait for 3 more weeks to watch ep 15?

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Omfg I saw the live stream and got so annoyed at all the media cameras everywhere at the traditional Lao ceremony
Are they really that famous to be having that many media coverage at their wedding?

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Are they really that famous to be having that many media coverage at their wedding?
It's probably both media and personal photographers. Their living room isn' that big where they had the ceremony. The live stream was from ch8 fb.
I'm not sure how famous or popular they are... Fluke was a member of C-quint with RS, now he's a popular actor on ch8 . Apple was a host on a few shows. They have a cosmetics/beauty clinic that other celebs visit and they're friends with other celebs in the industry.

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
exciting
I made a mv for this! I hope you guys like it!

I LIKE IT!! :love: I've just watched eng subbed episode 11, seriously I can't wait for the wedding and for new episodes. I need sweet moments :love:

I understand Thaywa's attitude and I don't blame him for how he's taking revenge. It's clear he's torn in two between his feeling for Ravi and the love for his sister. But I'm certain when he'll closer to Ravi, he'll realize he's falling in love with her and seeing her true colors.

I love the scene in episode 14 you talked about...when he ran to her because he was worried about her safety and he told her that

Faaaaalada, thank you for the project, I would never decided to watch it if it's wasn't for your decision to pick up the project

Trailers of the lakorn weren't even so exciting :nut:
I'm curious about Davika and Pring's brother...he's so cute :love: and Da has a lot of problems...she needs someone in her life