[CH8] Jai Luang (A Plus) : Fluke Jira / Kewalin Sriwanna / Puri / Fang Pitchaya

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I am loving how capable and independent n'ek is in here and the fact that her dad treats her as an equal.

The step sis and p'ek sister are both delusional. You can't go around accusing someone of stealing your husband when it was obviously one-sided

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Idk step sis keeps saying the p'ek is hers. Idk what p'ek did to make u think that but he clearly kiss n'ek in front of u and still haven't touch u yet. So idk when he became hers. She's clearly delusional from her mom, since her mom keeps feeding her useless stuff.

Idk just waiting till p'ek stop lying to himself and start being sweet to n'ek again. It kills me how I have to watch him "TRY" to "pretend" to hate n'ek cus clearly we can all see u head over heels over her. It's painful to watch him pretend to hate her, cus it's not convincing at all.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
We're going to have to wait til Nov for all the sweet scenes... tonight will be the last airing ep and then continue probably in nov. There's a few kisses I saw in the teaser for ep 14

alissaax

Why till november? :confused0:
The kings funeral is next month. you're my destiny aired their latest episode and said they continue again in Nov. And I watch sitcom Seua Chanee Gayg the last ep had a preview of an old ep for the following week

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Hello everyone, I am new to this lakorn. I came to know it only yesterday and have watched episode 1 to 14 without sub. So far without understanding much and jumping from one scene to another, I am liking it and looking forward the rest of the episodes in November. Glad that November is just 15 days away. Glad that Falada didn't finish subbing everything cause the wait will just kill.

Fluke is an insteresting actor. I am not use to CH8's actors. The one I know is Film and I can't watch his lakorn. It's too aggressive for my liking. Fluke's character so far is like "Mr gentleman sitting on a cliff waiting his right time to be a jerk but haven't found the right time yet." I am falling for his character. He also kinda remind me of a Korean actor name Jo Dong-Hyuk. The nang'ek has yet to show what she can do. I might missed her showing her girl-power scenes or the scenes are not that powerful yet. Will look forward to the scene where she showed her mental strength once everything is revealed.

Anybody know and could share how and where can I live stream this lakorn?

Oh yeah, another thing. though I have said I have watched episodes 1 to 14, however I couldn't watch/find episodes 11 and 12. Any idea where I can watch them? CH8 has blocked episodes 10-14 on youtube for my country. What a bummer! Luckily someone shared episodes 13 and 14 in dailymotion.

alissaax

Hello everyone, I am new to this lakorn. I came to know it only yesterday and have watched episode 1 to 14 without sub. So far without understanding much and jumping from one scene to another, I am liking it and looking forward the rest of the episodes in November. Glad that November is just 15 days away. Glad that Falada didn't finish subbing everything cause the wait will just kill.

Fluke is an insteresting actor. I am not use to CH8's actors. The one I know is Film and I can't watch his lakorn. It's too aggressive for my liking. Fluke's character so far is like "Mr gentleman sitting on a cliff waiting his right time to be a jerk but haven't found the right time yet." I am falling for his character. He also kinda remind me of a Korean actor name Jo Dong-Hyuk. The nang'ek has yet to show what she can do. I might missed her showing her girl-power scenes or the scenes are not that powerful yet. Will look forward to the scene where she showed her mental strength once everything is revealed.

Anybody know and could share how and where can I live stream this lakorn?

Oh yeah, another thing. though I have said I have watched episodes 1 to 14, however I couldn't watch/find episodes 11 and 12. Any idea where I can watch them? CH8 has blocked episodes 10-14 on youtube for my country. What a bummer! Luckily someone shared episodes 13 and 14 in dailymotion.
I usually stream and watch from their fb page ช่อง8. Their shows and drama go fb live during real time airing broadcasting on tv so people can join the fb live from their phone when they can't watch on tv. Just search hashtag ใจลวง on fb and it should show up

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I usually stream and watch from their fb page ช่อง8. Their shows and drama go fb live during real time airing broadcasting on tv so people can join the fb live from their phone when they can't watch on tv. Just search hashtag ใจลวง on fb and it should show up
Thanks so much!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Finally I managed to watch episodes 11 and 12. With 14 episodes now, I think this lakorn is so far, great. I am liking all the characters even the evil characters (the actors played their parts very well).

Anyhow, who is khun Risa? The one attending Raveet's wedding who got splashed with water by Pring. She looks so mysterious and seems to have a dark history. She seems to be interested in Nimaan as well. I hope she's not another character to cause trouble in Raveet's life but rather be the one that answers to the mystery of the guy that killed himself (Pranit? Can't recall his name.)

Davika is so different than her other two siblings. I know she's depressed, but... sigh. I just hope that she go and consult a psychiatrist or a counselor to help neutralize her thoughts and emotions. I understand her wants to revenge, but injuring herself just shows she needs help. Sending her to US alone to study and feeding her updates that you're marrying her enemy might not be a good idea for now.

Dalin is so cute! Wonder what she'll do once she knows that the photographer she's flirting with now is Nimaan's brother and the son of a rival company. Looking forward to the progress of their relationship as well.

Tawan is just so cute. She needs a cute baby sister/brother. She should request one, right now, from her parents!

Pring and her mom are both just mental! They are the definition of most women before the 20th century. No work, just make ups, gossips, find rich husband to live well. They don't even do their duty as wife! They have maids to do them. Blergh!!

Raveet reminds me of "Noot" Annusaniya (Poo Wised). Noot is one tough chick and I do hope that Raveet will be as tough or more than Noot.

Our hero seems like he had it all and everything is beyond his control when he was flirting with Raveet, but after the marriage, meh, Nimaan seems to be more in power. He seems to only speak his mind in their bedroom but doesn' do much anywhere else. (But then again, what do I know, I am just reading his body language, don't understand at all what he said).

12 days to go. I can't wait to catch it live.

Excuse my lengthy comment, it's been a while since I am into a lakorn. My last was Buang Hong.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Finally I managed to watch episodes 11 and 12. With 14 episodes now, I think this lakorn is so far, great. I am liking all the characters even the evil characters (the actors played their parts very well).

Anyhow, who is khun Risa? The one attending Raveet's wedding who got splashed with water by Pring. She looks so mysterious and seems to have a dark history. She seems to be interested in Nimaan as well. I hope she's not another character to cause trouble in Raveet's life but rather be the one that answers to the mystery of the guy that killed himself (Pranit? Can't recall his name.)

Davika is so different than her other two siblings. I know she's depressed, but... sigh. I just hope that she go and consult a psychiatrist or a counselor to help neutralize her thoughts and emotions. I understand her wants to revenge, but injuring herself just shows she needs help. Sending her to US alone to study and feeding her updates that you're marrying her enemy might not be a good idea for now.

Dalin is so cute! Wonder what she'll do once she knows that the photographer she's flirting with now is Nimaan's brother and the son of a rival company. Looking forward to the progress of their relationship as well.

Tawan is just so cute. She needs a cute baby sister/brother. She should request one, right now, from her parents!

Pring and her mom are both just mental! They are the definition of most women before the 20th century. No work, just make ups, gossips, find rich husband to live well. They don't even do their duty as wife! They have maids to do them. Blergh!!

Raveet reminds me of "Noot" Annusaniya (Poo Wised). Noot is one tough chick and I do hope that Raveet will be as tough or more than Noot.

Our hero seems like he had it all and everything is beyond his control when he was flirting with Raveet, but after the marriage, meh, Nimaan seems to be more in power. He seems to only speak his mind in their bedroom but doesn' do much anywhere else. (But then again, what do I know, I am just reading his body language, don't understand at all what he said).

12 days to go. I can't wait to catch it live.

Excuse my lengthy comment, it's been a while since I am into a lakorn. My last was Buang Hong.
Risa is Tewa's cousin. My guess is later she might be used by Nimarn to get back at her relatives. I don't think there is much on her yet.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Risa is Tewa's cousin. My guess is later she might be used by Nimarn to get back at her relatives. I don't think there is much on her yet.
Nimarn, is he actually a bad guy? Or is he a nice guy gone bad due to a mistake of following his lust/short temptation?

So does he even love Raveet? I mean if he were to marry Raveet will he be kind to her unconditionally?

recarnie

sarNie Egg
@bun-bun I totally understand you.I just fell into this lakorn today. Luckily I found 1-9 subbed, the rest I will watch raw, but the sad part is that episode 15 to the end is not available until November.

Please, can someone send me the manager site link? I am desperate.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
@bun-bun I totally understand you.I just fell into this lakorn today. Luckily I found 1-9 subbed, the rest I will watch raw, but the sad part is that episode 15 to the end is not available until November.

Please, can someone send me the manager site link? I am desperate.
Isn't it? It's just so rear I think that I am liking a CH8 lakorn. Coz usually I think their lakorn are a bit over the top in every aspect. Somehow this lakorn is so far, so good. I just hope that nothing will ruin the pace and the good drama in the lakorn. Especially, ESPECIALLY the romance part between our pranang'ek.

I found a manager site link but since I don't understand Thai, I used Google translate and as expected, I couldn't understand a thing! Even the name of the characters are weird. Lol. So I don't know if this is THE correct Manager link or not.

Try Googling it like this

ใจลวง manager

I hope you can understand Thai a bit and share some spoiler with me. Hehehe.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Nimarn, is he actually a bad guy? Or is he a nice guy gone bad due to a mistake of following his lust/short temptation?

So does he even love Raveet? I mean if he were to marry Raveet will he be kind to her unconditionally?
I think Nimarn was a gentlemen sure, but I honestly think the bad part of him was buried deep. No one turns from front hand to back hand in an instant like that. Usually in other lakorns when characters like him exist, it is a gradual change, but he seems to have just changed flat out. I don't think he actually loves Ravi the way he claims. I think he just wants to possess her. Now his real goal is to beat Tewa and nothing more.

As for channel 8 lakorns, I've said it before and will say it again, their storylines have gotten pretty good. They're actually doing swell. Another lakorn that you should check out and that started off pretty good was Fai Payabat/Game Payabaht starring Film and Amy, that was pretty darn good for the most part.

alissaax

Isn't it? It's just so rear I think that I am liking a CH8 lakorn. Coz usually I think their lakorn are a bit over the top in every aspect. Somehow this lakorn is so far, so good. I just hope that nothing will ruin the pace and the good drama in the lakorn. Especially, ESPECIALLY the romance part between our pranang'ek.

I found a manager site link but since I don't understand Thai, I used Google translate and as expected, I couldn't understand a thing! Even the name of the characters are weird. Lol. So I don't know if this is THE correct Manager link or not.

Try Googling it like this

ใจลวง manager

I hope you can understand Thai a bit and share some spoiler with me. Hehehe.
Hahaha google isn't reliable I just skim through the summary articles and then listen to the summary videos.
From what I remember they have a misunderstanding and then they spend time together at her mother's house but that sweetnesss doesn't last long after they return because of Risa Nimarn and his brother with Dalin... Pring and her mother......And of course Davika.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I think Nimarn was a gentlemen sure, but I honestly think the bad part of him was buried deep. No one turns from front hand to back hand in an instant like that. Usually in other lakorns when characters like him exist, it is a gradual change, but he seems to have just changed flat out. I don't think he actually loves Ravi the way he claims. I think he just wants to possess her. Now his real goal is to beat Tewa and nothing more.
Is Nimaarn the one sending people to hurt Tewa and Ravit in episode 14? Nimaarn seems to really love Raveet that you can see how he is hurt when he got married unlike his father who was overjoyed. But yeah like you said, he might just want to posses her or in lakorn they say to be the "owner" and that's that. But what made him any different than Tewa? I mean Nimaarn loves Raveet but he has work-related intention and Tewa loves Raveet but has the intention to hurt her, emotionally. Basically, both guys are already jerks. Poor Raveet.

As for channel 8 lakorns, I've said it before and will say it again, their storylines have gotten pretty good. They're actually doing swell. Another lakorn that you should check out and that started off pretty good was Fai Payabat/Game Payabaht starring Film and Amy, that was pretty darn good for the most part.
Hohoho... I have problem with the pra'ek's sadistic character. He is just so rough that I think it's cruel to not report him to the police. I also don't really like nang'ek with Stockholm syndrome-like role. Or maybe it's just I am not a fan of rough Film (since Mia Tuean, scary!). So Fluke and this lakorn will be my first CH8 actor and lakorn that I like. Hope what you said about CH8 lakorn getting better will keep on continuing to be that way.

Hahaha google isn't reliable I just skim through the summary articles and then listen to the summary videos.
From what I remember they have a misunderstanding and then they spend time together at her mother's house but that sweetnesss doesn't last long after they return because of Risa Nimarn and his brother with Dalin... Pring and her mother......And of course Davika.
I guess and hope THAT misunderstanding is going to happen in episode 15. Does Raveet's mom stays at the countryside? Cause that sampan scene sure looks sweet to me. This lakorn is truly amazing! Look at all the relationships they have put in a lakorn? What about the love line? It's not forming a love triangle at all! First, it was more like a parallelogram with just Raveet, Tewa, Nimarn and Pring in it. But now with Risa? We're going to have a love polygon lakorn everyone! Can't wait!

alissaax

Is Nimaarn the one sending people to hurt Tewa and Ravit in episode 14? Nimaarn seems to really love Raveet that you can see how he is hurt when he got married unlike his father who was overjoyed. But yeah like you said, he might just want to posses her or in lakorn they say to be the "owner" and that's that. But what made him any different than Tewa? I mean Nimaarn loves Raveet but he has work-related intention and Tewa loves Raveet but has the intention to hurt her, emotionally. Basically, both guys are already jerks. Poor Raveet.

Hohoho... I have problem with the pra'ek's sadistic character. He is just so rough that I think it's cruel to not report him to the police. I also don't really like nang'ek with Stockholm syndrome-like role. Or maybe it's just I am not a fan of rough Film (since Mia Tuean, scary!). So Fluke and this lakorn will be my first CH8 actor and lakorn that I like. Hope what you said about CH8 lakorn getting better will keep on continuing to be that way.

I guess and hope THAT misunderstanding is going to happen in episode 15. Does Raveet's mom stays at the countryside? Cause that sampan scene sure looks sweet to me. This lakorn is truly amazing! Look at all the relationships they have put in a lakorn? What about the love line? It's not forming a love triangle at all! First, it was more like a parallelogram with just Raveet, Tewa, Nimarn and Pring in it. But now with Risa? We're going to have a love polygon lakorn everyone! Can't wait!
You can see that when Risa first saw Nimarn that she was interested/lusting after him and he seem like a good person gentleman when they had the first meeting and interaction.... this continues on each time they meet

Tewa and Ravi
Pring is after Tewa and has a delusional moment that Nimarn was starting to care about her as a wife
Nimarn and Risa
Dalin and Nimarns little brother
Davika and Pettae

The misunderstanding already started when he heard her tell Pring she only want to win by getting married. And Tewa told her he married her because of the night at his apartment might lead to a pregnancy. So she thinks he doesn't love her........ And Tewa seeing her with Nimarn causes jealousy and the "you are mine... you are my wife..."

I had to go check ep 14.. he paid the manager/ to stir trouble so the workers won't work and thus delaying halting the project. They expect Tewa to come and speak but Ravi came instead. I love the part he tells her he doesn't care if the project stops and doesn't continue for a few years or even ten years. The thing he cares about is her.

Tewa was love at first sight. But the misunderstanding that she was the reason behind his sisters' misery and that she's really terrible person...Pring and Davika keeps reminding him. But to me, Nimarn his feeling arent truly sincere since he mostly only wants to benefit from merging his family and her family

Last edited:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
You can see that when Risa first saw Nimarn that she was interested/lusting after him and he seem like a good person gentleman when they had the first meeting and interaction.... this continues on each time they meet

Tewa and Ravi
Pring is after Tewa and has a delusional moment that Nimarn was starting to care about her as a wife
Nimarn and Risa
Dalin and Nimarns little brother
Davika and Pettae

The misunderstanding already started when he heard her tell Pring she only want to win by getting married. And Tewa told her he married her because of the night at his apartment might lead to a pregnancy. So she thinks he doesn't love her........ And Tewa seeing her with Nimarn causes jealousy and the "you are mine... you are my wife..."

I had to go check ep 14.. he paid the manager/ to stir trouble so the workers won't work and thus delaying halting the project. They expect Tewa to come and speak but Ravi came instead. I love the part he tells her he doesn't care if the project stops and doesn't continue for a few years or even ten years. The thing he cares about is her.

Tewa was love at first sight. But the misunderstanding that she was the reason behind his sisters' misery and that she's really terrible person...Pring and Davika keeps reminding him. But to me, Nimarn his feeling arent truly sincere since he mostly only wants to benefit from merging his family and her family
1. Yes, Risa looks like a kind, weak damsel in distress. But the way she looked at Nimaarn, my oh my, so lustful! Totally the opposite of the kind + weak vibe she gives. Wonder what her role will bring to the lakorn.

2. Yup, the misunderstanding has been building up since Raveet thinks Tewa is a playboy and Tewa being brainwashed by Davika and Pring.

3. Raveet said she wanted to win by marrying Tewa. Was this the scene where she was dragged to the bar by Dalin to catch Tewa with Pring?

4. The might-be-pregnant talk Tewa told Raveet is this the one where they talked after Raveet agrees to marry Tewa?

5. Awww Tewa said she matters more than the project? Awww... whatever happen to "I'll make sure you'll feel pain"? Lol. This will later adds to another misunderstanding. He is just helping and sacrificing a bit to get her trust.

6. Argueably, Tewa falls head over heels with Raveet and seems to really superly love her but I don't know why, to me, Nimaarn also really superly loves her.

alissaax

1. Yes, Risa looks like a kind, weak damsel in distress. But the way she looked at Nimaarn, my oh my, so lustful! Totally the opposite of the kind + weak vibe she gives. Wonder what her role will bring to the lakorn.

2. Yup, the misunderstanding has been building up since Raveet thinks Tewa is a playboy and Tewa being brainwashed by Davika and Pring.

3. Raveet said she wanted to win by marrying Tewa. Was this the scene where she was dragged to the bar by Dalin to catch Tewa with Pring?

4. The might-be-pregnant talk Tewa told Raveet is this the one where they talked after Raveet agrees to marry Tewa?

5. Awww Tewa said she matters more than the project? Awww... whatever happen to "I'll make sure you'll feel pain"? Lol. This will later adds to another misunderstanding. He is just helping and sacrificing a bit to get her trust.

6. Argueably, Tewa falls head over heels with Raveet and seems to really superly love her but I don't know why, to me, Nimaarn also really superly loves her.
She also questions about Tawan's mother..if he hasn't forgotten Tawan's mother and he must really love her so much why didn't he marry Tawan's mother

/edit

Risa is naive to think and believe that Nimarn was being honest to her. And betrays her own family.....allowing others to think and believe that someone else betrayed them and not confess she did until someone found out about her and Nimarn. In the end he had no use of her anymore.... So bye... He tries to go after Ravi again.

Yes in ep 13? The bar scene.. Pring says a few things and he doesn't love her only married her because of business and so Ravi says if he was interested in Pring he wouldn't have chose to marry her... She doesn't care what his reason for marrying her and she's happy with winning over Pring.
When they get home they argue and he said he's afraid she'll get pregnant so she says she isnt like his other woman and she'll be able to take care of her own child

And also she might get pregnant happens morning after the apartment incident inside the car.......she said that she feels nothing about the kind of thing she can separate the difference between sex and love. He says even if you don't think much of it.. asked if shes sure about having no feeelings for him ....he didn't use protection lastnight if they have a baby what will they do

He loves her but she's the person that hurt his sister destroys her happiness and a innocent life whom doesn't have her mother. She's a heartless person that caused someone to die, a woman that uses a man and his feeling then discards them with out a thought like Pring ssaid to him

Nimarn may have love her but his pride and money is more important

Last edited: